Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

vCash

October 15 Dancing with the Stars

So who will go and who will stay......even if I don't vote for them??

vCash
    I hope to heaven that Maks and Kirstie go down the humorous path while doing their dance because making people laugh and have fun will be the only thing that can save them from this terribly unsuited dance, lol. I HAVE to root for my girl Shawn, but I am really looking forward to seeing how everyone does with the dances!

ETA: BTW, did it seem like Sabrina misunderstood what the whole dance choice thing was last week? She looked horrified when she realized that it was Kirstie who got saddled with the Charleston. Maybe she thought she was picking it for herself?

vCash
    Please let it be Bristol! After that it's going to be really difficult; I love them all! What a season! How do they top this? Seriously, how do they go back to the old formula? Maybe one more go at All-Stars then quit? I am really enjoying this round and am actually glad I don't vote.

vCash
    Kirstie gets four 7.5 scores from the judges. I hate it when the judges give identical scores.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    It was a really clever routine but still more mugging than dancing. It's impossible not to like Kirstie, though.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Thanks for this reminder. I just changed the channel to watch. I'm rooting for Shawn, too. I hope she does well tonight.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Mark: She did well BECAUSE YOU KEPT IT SIMPLE. Bristol didn't panic or turn into a deer in the headlights, because he didn't give her anything to panic about it. I hope that registers with him. (And ye gods, a BUNNY COSTUME? Good call leaving that out. Someone, please cut off Mark's access to the Halloween rental company...every season he seems compelled to do something bizarre.)

Kirstie: I loved it despite the very limited difficulty/speed, but was she looking a big haggard? Maybe I just saw too many horrible tabloid headlines at the supermarket today.

Please, PLEASE, tell me the "I skinned Cookie Monster and am wearing his pelt" outfit on Sabrina is just one of those 'rip off reveal' things...

vCash
    And Bristol gets 32/40 with all judges giving her an 8. Why don't they show some originality in judging? And ouch to Mark's comment about "dumbing down" the choreography.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    wow cookie monster is orange, and who knew he had a pimp
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    I have the feeling the judges are trying to leave it up to the viewers, so they don't vary the overall scores.

Okay, I admit to not remembering disco, but how is this really any different/edgier than a "Stayin' Alive" take?

Say what, Bruno?

vCash
    Can Louis choreograph the Disco's for SYTYCD?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    pauler votes?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    I have a question. Did they ask Kristi Yamaguchi, Donnie Osmond or Marie Osmond to come back and compete? I would have rather seen them than Bristol. Sorry, I feel Bristol is doing pretty good, but still??
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    In a just world Sabrina would score higher than Bristol by a lot. But it's not a just world.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    Sabrina got 35.5/40 for a routine I really enjoyed. Took me back to my college days....

vCash
    Tom mentioned that there would not be a results show next week....that the dancers would get a break. Does anyone know what that one is about?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    Tom mentioned that there would not be a results show next week....that the dancers would get a break. Does anyone know what that one is about?
    is it because of the debate tomorrow?

vCash
    I thought he said no recap show? So people would know to tune in an hour later. Might have heard it wrong though.

vCash
    Sabrina morphed from cookie monster into big bird diuring that.

Best moment was watching kelly's expression while sabrina was talking.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Debate's on--no recap, just results at 8 instead of 9.

I find it VERY hard to believe that Cheryl (who owns a studio and teaches) has NEVER run into bolero. (Though hey, I'd take ANY excuse for a Bolero lesson from World Rhythm Champion Tony Dovolani, myself...)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast