vCash

Ice Network Subscription Help

I got an email in Aug stating as a previous subsriber and US Figure Skating member i would get the 20.00 price.

But it never renewed and its saying i have to pay the 40.

Does anyone have any ideas or a code?

Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by babbyrabbit View Post
    I got an email in Aug stating as a previous subsriber and US Figure Skating member i would get the 20.00 price.

But it never renewed and its saying i have to pay the 40.

Does anyone have any ideas or a code?

Thanks
    I had the same problem, because the credit card I had used was compromised at one point last year and a new one issued with a different card number, so the automatic renewal didn't go through.

I contacted Ice Network by phone and gave them my information from the August offer, and they were able to process it with my new card number. I needed to give my USFS membership number.

vCash
    I had the same problem as gkelly. It was a pain in the rear, but I *finally* reached an actual human being through their phone line and the problem was fixed very quickly.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    You should have received an email in August with a code unique to your email ID. The USFSA member discount offer is good through 10/22. If you don't have the email with your code, contact either Icenetwork customer service or the USFSA membership department.

http://skatingforums.com/index.php?t...43430#msg43430

vCash
    I made a big mistake. I renewed last night for $39.95 using a regular credit card. I do remember getting an email from Icenetwork about renewal, but can't remember the amount.

Is there anything I can do to get part of my subscription back?

vCash
    Does it take a while for your videos to play? I subscribed like an hour ago and it still wont let me watch anything and asks for me to subscribe. I even got an email confirmation saying i subscribed. Boo

I hope it works by morning so I can watch the final rounds of regionals

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    U.S. Regionals and Sectionals are not streamed live on IN (never have been) -- videos are only available on demand, usually 1-2+ weeks later. NWP Regional videos are up and North Atlantics are going up.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    I just checked the email I had received in Aug. from icenetwork. They offered to automatically renew it for $39.95 (not $20). Now I am wondering if my card got charged twice, because I renewed it on my own last night.

vCash
    CALL THEM!!!
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    I had trouble with where to put the code as well. I was going to call them but ended up finding an area within my profile where I could paste the discount code (from the email that was sent out). It worked thankfully.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Ice Network has tech support - why not give them a try?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry