Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Wasn't sure about the wrist thing they put on her. I was obviously not paying attention and have no idea what it is of where it came from...
    It has vervain in it. It'll save her from compulsion until it is ripped off.
    I'm going to twizzle into a triple axel and spiral out of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight1 View Post
    Every time I watch Vampire Diaries now I think of how good Ian Somerhalder would be as Christian Grey.
    I really hope Ian has better taste than that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    I really hope Ian has better taste than that
    I hope he is tasteless... seeing more skin on him would be lovely.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Fun episode but I'm a bit unclear on things...well, actually, on a lot of things. So.....Preacher and Crew (twelve of them, apparently--I never counted) kill themselves and the massacre of the 12 hybrids will result in the resurrection of Silas, who will then raise the dead. Not sure why this is good or bad. Or why Kol (who looked really good) and Rebekkah don't want this to occur. Heck, am I supposed to know who Silas was? And why didn't Professor Shane not just turn 12 humans into vampires, and let the previous Vampire Slayer kill them? I think the long layoff hurt things. I can't remember anything about this show but Jeremy's new physique.

Love Rebekkah. I'm not wholly excited about the spinoff--there will be too many "I'm not an ass--I have issues!" characters on that show for my liking, but I love me some Rebekkah.

vCash
    I soooo wanted wereTyler to get Elena. So disappointing.

At first, I thought Kol was Elijah. Then realized that he wasn't.

Poor Stefan. I just love him so much and hate Damon/Elena so much. Just forget about her Stefan! Do it! Damn Rebekah! Much as I love you, you disappointed me when you wouldn't erase Stefan's Elena memories. I want him to be free of her.

Michael Trevino is the best looking actor on this show (IMO), which is saying something. In my list of hot VD's guys, Somerhalder is only like, 8th, after Tyler, Elijah, Klaus, Stefan, Jeremy, Alaric, and Professor Shane.
    Last edited by Cloudy_Gumdrops; 01-18-2013 at 06:06 AM.

vCash
    Aww, I love me some Matt Hotness. I also think Uncle Mason wuzrobbed from your list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Aww, I love me some Matt Hotness. I also think Uncle Mason wuzrobbed from your list.
    Oops, forgot about him. He can fit in just before Jeremy on my list.
    Matt is great looking in normal circumstances, but in the world of Mystic Falls, he's just kind of average. Kol qualifies under this category too.

On another note, why won't the hair people do something (anything!) with Elena's hair? Nina is such a pretty girl, but ends up looking so drab and dull because they never do anything with that straight, limp hair of hers. I have nothing against long hair. Just the opposite. But, that hair is just so lifeless.
    Last edited by Cloudy_Gumdrops; 01-18-2013 at 06:00 AM.

vCash
    Maybe to make her look younger and more all american?
    I always thought Katherine with her curls was more beautiful so Elend could look so much better.
    By the way, I still think Damon is far and away the best looking, so there!

vCash
    Bit of a slow episode, IMO. They need to give me a better reason about getting this cure than just so they can turn Elena back to human. I get it with someone like Jeremy and Klaus (kinda with Klaus). I suppose. But nonetheless, just not that compelling. Also, Jeremy really needed to kill Damon.

Once (not if) they kill Kol, there will be another vampire familiar to the audience that will die too, right? I'm calling it--it's Katherine!

vCash
    I'm rooting for Kol and whatever psychotic rampage he decides to go on.

Damn show. Teasing me with the prospect of Jeremy killing Damon. I was practically yelling at the screen, Do it, Do it!.

I didn't think it was possible for Elena to be even more unlikeable. Congratulations show, you've succeeded. Rebekah said it all at the top of the show. Elena doesn't like it when all the boys aren't trailing after her liked whipped little puppies. I can't believe she had the nerve to act like that with Stefan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12