Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

The Vampire Diaries - Season 4

Premier is tonight!

So excited! I did a marathon of season 3 last week in preparation Wish I could watch it love but I'm super excited to Hulu it on Saturday

Anyone else super excited?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    Anyone else super excited?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Oh my gosh that's tonight?!! Why do I not have cable or free time...well, at least I have a 6 hour flight tomorrow!

I hope everyone enjoys it in real time!

vCash
    I am really looking forward to it. I wonder who Elena will feed to turn (because we know she ain't gonna die).

vCash
    Yay, the Klaus in Tyler's body stuff was extremely short lived. I was afraid they were gonna keep it up for half the season or something. That said, I'm disappointed in Klaus with regards to Rebekah. That girl has stood by him through thick and thin and all he cares about is Caroline.

I don't care how pretty Somerhalder is, I freaking HATE Damon.

vCash
    Great episode. Performance of the night was Rebekah. Ahh, why do I feel for this poor lonely evil woman?

I am so happy the Council is not incompetent. I want them to win, win, win!

But WHAT HAPPENED TO GRAMS!?!!?!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy_Gumdrops View Post
    Preach. God, he spent the whole episode acting like a four-year-old throwing a temper tantrum.

Anyways, solid season opener I thought. I'm glad they didn't chicken out of making Elena a vampire and I'm really glad they didn't go there with Caroline and Klaus-as-Tyler.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Anyone care to clarify the ending for me? The pastor kills his team? Was he going to fight from the grave or something? I found that completely confusing. He seemed to go from iron-fisted level-headedness to nutjob in a split second.

Another thing I'm wondering about. Can't vampires glamour anybody? (Is that the right term?) Why didn't Stefan just glamour the guard to come close so that Elena could feed off of him? Or did vervain come in to play somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy_Gumdrops View Post
    This is another thing I don't get. If I were to make it to 200 years of age, I would hope I would get to a place of freakish zen-like enlightenment. So why do some of the vampires act like pissy twelve year olds?

Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    But WHAT HAPPENED TO GRAMS!?!!?!?
    I fear she is in a dark, murky, muddy place with demons and fire and every kind of possible bug crawling in and out of any part of her body available....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Another thing I'm wondering about. Can't vampires glamour anybody? (Is that the right term?) Why didn't Stefan just glamour the guard to come close so that Elena could feed off of him? Or did vervain come in to play somehow?
    They pointed out early on that the council had confiscated all the vervain in town, so I assume all the guards were well-dosed.

As for the ending, it definitely seemed to me that the pastor had some sort of plan/alternate motivation for what he did. I assume we'll find out more about it as the season continues.

vCash
    Episode 2 extended promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVXu_xLHBPM
    Episode 2 webclip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pt5T1xKqpU

Spoiler

images on ice - Figure Skating Photography

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Sometimes I wonder why Damon just doesn't start a new life in Europe or something. He mopes about the situation he's in and it's tiresome. Either move, or fight for Elena. Do vampires stay stuck at the age they were turned in some way? He'll forever be a mopey late teen/early 20's dude?

Please remind me what happened with Klaus. (This show has so much going on sometimes that I can't follow everything!) Bonnie did some spell that took Klaus out of Tyler's body and Klaus' spirit went...where?

Wondered about Jeremy saying "nice ink" to the new vampire hunter. Wonder what that will be about...

How come Tyler was not at the memorial at the end of the episode. He lost his Uncle, right?

I liked the moment between Damon and Alaric. "I miss you too, buddy."

vCash
    Klaus thought his body would turned to ash, but it didn't, so somehow (I don't think this was shown) they un-dead-ed his body and put his spirit back in it. This was a little confusing.

I finally saw episode 1 and loved it, for the most part, except the stupid Klaus stuff. Elena and Stefan were sweet. But if Hulu is going to be as awful as it was yesterday I might just look for crappy-quality links instead, or even buy the episodes on Hulu. It took me 3 hours to watch 1 episode each of Revenge and TVD. So irritating.

vCash
    Either Ian mumbled his way through that final scene or I am too tired from Skate America, but I think Damon kept a promise to Alaric that he'd stay in Mystic Falls to protect Elena et al. I think.

Tyler was in the hospital after MamaMayor called the ambulance.

I liked that the writers are not backing down on Elena having to feed.

And I loved that Uncle Zac was mentioned. Loved him!

vCash
    Previews of tomorrow’s episode:

Extended Promo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DanTxANVLWo
    Sneak Peek #1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5BIUX1t1WY
    Sneak Peek #2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5mFaIoQcQ

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    The beginning of yesterday's episode confused me. The flashback scene of the Klaus and kin discovering they had a vampire hunter amonst them...all in skimpy clothing and long flowing locks. Joseph Morgan especially looked great with a long mane. This scene almost made me think I had left one of my private DVD's in my machine...

One question from the episode though. We see our vamps glamouring people before they get bitten and fed on. Wouldn't this mean there'd be an awful lot of dopey people walking around with two holes in their necks? Are there that many turtlenecks out there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    One question from the episode though. We see our vamps glamouring people before they get bitten and fed on. Wouldn't this mean there'd be an awful lot of dopey people walking around with two holes in their necks? Are there that many turtlenecks out there?
    You’re not supposed to ask questions like that Peter. Just drink the kool-aid they’re handing out and accept ……..that’s probably why the writers chose a frat house costume party for the feeding to happen so that the bite marks on the victims’ necks wouldn’t be remarkable. And since the victims had been compelled to forget, they would have no idea the next day how the marks got there. Instead of coming home with unexplained bruises, they’d have unexplained holes in their necks.

A sneak peek for the next episode is already out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oXeiKDH9Wjk

Stefan is a pretty crappy liar.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Maybe everybody's wearing turtlenecks the next day, others will think, "are people still into hickeys that much"???

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    So before the episode ended, I figured out that Jeremy would be the new map-alloverhumanbody guy. Didn't realize that would be revealed so soon. I wanted to post my suspicion and then be able to brag about it a few episodes down the road. But the storyline moved so fast, I get no bragging rights!!

One thing I've got no club about is what role April will play in this show. Obviously it will be important, but I've got no idea where they are going to go with her. I feel bad for her. Her Dad dies, Elena is not around, Rebekah is missing. And that at the end of the episode, Jeremy and Matt don't even want to go have coffee with her. Poor girl! Wasn't sure about the wrist thing they put on her. I was obviously not paying attention and have no idea what it is of where it came from...

Are any of you Vampire Diaries fans of Lost? Thursday's episode reminded me of the musical score of Lost and how as the dramatic scenes built to a climax, the music does so as well...in the most wonderful way - just like Lost did. Great composing/orchestration.

vCash
    Why in the world did Connor not have vervaine in his system? It seemed as if Elena killed him way too easily.

I wonder which vampire Jeremy will kill first--and not some random no-name vampire, either. I wonder if this is it for Katherine.

vCash
    Every time I watch Vampire Diaries now I think of how good Ian Somerhalder would be as Christian Grey.

Interesting to see where they go with Jeremy.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast