Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    ^^I know I won't but you can bet your life the USFSA will.

Gracie is an amazing jumper but that's it. If and when she becomes a more complete skater I'll hop on her bandwagon but for now she bores me when she skates...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    What will happen if Gold out skates her at Worlds? Will many jump the Ashley ship and get on board the Gracie train lol?
    Does everyone have to be an uber? Can we just be happy to see all the skaters we like do well? I really enjoy Ashley's skating- but I enjoy many other skaters as well.

vCash
    I love her maturity and the respect she has for her coaches. I want her to have the performance of her dreams at Worlds. I think she and Gracie are fine representatives.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachoo View Post
    I love her maturity and the respect she has for her coaches. I want her to have the performance of her dreams at Worlds. I think she and Gracie are fine representatives.
    Very well said. Ashley has worked hard and takes every mistake as a learning experience. I hope she will skate two programs that she will be very proud of at Worlds, regardless of placement. Gracie has the goods as well and could make a splash at Four Continents and Worlds.

vCash
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Good attitude! I just wish she wouldn't keep bringing up the 3 spots for Sochi thing. She's putting undue pressure on herself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Thanks for the link Sylvia. Can't believe Worlds is finally upon us. Best of luck to all our competitors!

vCash
    really nice blog. Thanks for the link.
    DH - and that's just my opinion

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Thanks, great blog post. Best of luck!
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Thanks for the blog. Hoping that Ashley and Gracie do well at Worlds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Good attitude! I just wish she wouldn't keep bringing up the 3 spots for Sochi thing. She's putting undue pressure on herself.
    Sounds like she is motivated after what happened. Naturally I would have the same reaction you do but then again, there are some who thrive off that kind of pressure.

vCash
    New season, new blog - "Bring on Skate America!": http://espn.go.com/espnw/athletes-li...-skate-america

Other Wagner-related links are posted in the U.S. Ladies discussion thread in the Trash Can, including her new tumblr blog: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...=1#post4017819
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123