Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think that's it as far as her amateur career is concerned. It would be a wise decision too, given there's really no way she can improve on her results, given all the up-and-coming skaters.

vCash
    even if it´s selfish, but no, please hang around

vCash
    Ando Nooooooooooo !!!!!
    I wanted to see her in the GPF

vCash
    I am disappointed. I was really looking forward to seeing her skate again.

What happened with Morozov? I thought he was her coach.

I must have been hiding under a rock.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    What happened with Morozov? I thought he was her coach.
    coach, lover, engagement, made her sit out and rest 1 year, something happened (we know just his side accusing mikis mum), took alena, miki wanted him again, he declined, present

vCash
    Maybe Nicolai can reach out to Miki like he did with Dai, and help her win an Olympic medal in Sochi.

vCash
    Morozov is a great motivator, but it is all about him. A good teacher inspires self confidence, but Morozov inspires co-dependence.

Briber of judges
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Maybe Nicolai can reach out to Miki like he did with Dai, and help her win an Olympic medal in Sochi.
    In typical fashion, Morozov has moved on to pluck fresher flowers. Miki is better off moving on as well.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by peibeck View Post
    In typical fashion, Morozov has moved on to pluck fresher flowers. Miki is better off moving on as well.
    Huh? Weren't they getting married last year? This is sad news. I was so looking forward to seeing Miki back on the scene this season.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    According to Morozov, Ando's mother's disapproval was the reason Ando broke off the engagement.

I don't find this sad, but more like being pushed out of the way of an oncoming truck driven by a drunk driver.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    coach, lover, engagement, made her sit out and rest 1 year, something happened (we know just his side accusing mikis mum), took alena, miki wanted him again, he declined, present
    I think the problems wasn't that he took on Leonova; the problem was more likely the fact that he started relationship with the Russian ice dancer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    can you link her twitter-account?

the one, i used to have (miki_m_ando) doesn´t exist any more since few weeks.
    She deleted her twitter? Why? No wonder I haven't received any tweets from her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    I think the problems wasn't that he took on Leonova; the problem was more likely the fact that he started relationship with the Russian ice dancer.
    i just mentioned leonova because morozov takes her as an excuse, cause he can´t take ando back.
    he always mentioned he would lower leonovas chance for a medal in sotchi if hie continues working with ando.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    Ilinikh? This guy doesn't stay too long in one abode, does he?

vCash
    do we have anything official on her and Morozov getting married?

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Which "her"?
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frau Muller View Post
    Ilinikh? This guy doesn't stay too long in one abode, does he?
    I thought Morozov dating Ilinikh was a rumor and that although Elena did indeed break up with Nikita, her new boyfriend is a hockey player, not Morozov...

Anyway I don't see what's the issue with coaching two elite skaters in the same discipline, I mean, Orser has Hanyu and Fernandez.

Likely the fallout of the engagement and Miki's mom disapproving made everything awkward and then Miki didn't have the motivation to start all over with a new coach after having won Worlds twice with Morozov. Sure it would be nice to see her win a medal at the Olympics, but that won't be easy and even making the team will be difficult, and plus she's already won most everything else: worlds twice and a world bronze on top of it, 4CC, Japanese Nationals twice, lots of GP medals, silver at GPF..

A skater as good as Miki wouldn't have issues finding a willing coach, I think it's more the prospect of starting a new coaching relationship from scratch at the age of 24 after having accomplished so much already seemed daunting and exhausting so she chose to opt out. JMO

vCash
    pinky, I think you're the only one who believes that hockey player rumour Seriously, you mention it every time the Elena/Nikolai thing comes up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by triple_toe View Post
    pinky, I think you're the only one who believes that hockey player rumour Seriously, you mention it every time the Elena/Nikolai thing comes up.
    I think she mentioned it in an interview, but my Russian is pretty terrible so I could be wrong. It more seems that noone seems to know for sure that Elena and Morozov are a couple, so I tent to think if they actually were, it would be more public and obvious and there would be reports of them being seen together and acting couple-y. From what I've seen of their interactions in the Kiss N' Cry, he is no more all-over Ilinykh (and actually, perhaps even less) than he was/is with Leonova, Ando, or even Amodio . But maybe Elena is just classy and doesn't want to make a big deal about dating her coach that's twice her age while on TV with her ex right beside her

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Which "her"?
    lol, that perfectly summarises Morozov

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast