Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    Well, Adam has one person with talent on his team.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Amanda should be really proud of what she did tonight. Must feel like amazing vindication for her.

Adam and Christina being nice to each other so far this year. Wonder if they both got talked to about last year's catfighting?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    that girl in the promo for tomorrow looks so much like howdy doodie
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    that girl in the promo for tomorrow looks so much like howdy doodie
    It's either the fence post tooth gap or the road kill hair.

Is CeeLo on suicide watch?

And what happens if the coaches don't have a full team of 10? Do they go through the cast offs in the Voice Pound and pick one?

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Once they steal two, they can't push the button any more, so the others will get two by default even if it's the last two battle rounds.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    I agreed with the winners of every battle. My fav of the night was Trevin, with a slight edge over De'borah. Winning these battles has got to be a big confidence booster for both of them.

I also liked Terry a lot. I didn't like Amanda's voice at all. I was surprised at both steals but I suppose it just rounds out the teams & they could just end up as fodder later. I think Blake & Adam both have better people already on their teams than tonight's steals.

vCash
    The steal was a great addition to the show.

I though Blake was going to go with the country dude, but I am glad he went with the Scottish dude.

I probably would have gone with Brian over Colin, but I don't really care about either of them. I wouldn't have stolen either of them.

I thought Diego sounded bad in rehearsals, but I can see why CeeLo chose him after the performance.

I didn't like the Nigerian boy's higher register, so I definitely thought De'borah was better. I really liked XTina's interaction with her during rehearsals.

Blake made the right choice with Gracia. She's going to have a career.

Big, big mistake for CeeLo to pair Trevin and Amanda. Adam is such a good salesman. I would have gone with XTina if I were Amanda. But, I do think that Amanda has the confidence and assertiveness to stand up to Adam and have her own input.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    Big, big mistake for CeeLo to pair Trevin and Amanda. Adam is such a good salesman. I would have gone with XTina if I were Amanda. But, I do think that Amanda has the confidence and assertiveness to stand up to Adam and have her own input.
    I see it as a good choice for her. Amanda doesn't need technical help and GFBs aren't selling, so there's no reason to go with Xtina. I have a feeling Amanda can figure out how to get to the live shows on her own. Some new material won't hurt.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Did Mary J actually contributed anything as a guest coach? She seemed like a waste of time. Rob Thomas had good advices, I thought.

I hate, hate, hate country songs that are too honky-tonk country. The one Blake picked last night was God awful. I tuned it out and didn't care who won that duel.

Colin has a very pretty, crystal clear voice, but it's too middle-of-the-road, white wonderbread, Karen Carpenter-ish. Boring. He will always lose out to a competitor with a grittier sound.

I thought Diego was in trouble when he started singing, but he picked it up and had a really interesting sound to "Jesse Girl". I was glad he won. The other guy deserved to lose for doing the stupid fake handshake, haha.

The last two competitors were obviously good singers, but they didn't bring anything new to 'Vision of Love'. It was the usual "I'm going to out-belt you tonight". Still, good for Amanda for getting another chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    I may be one of the few people on this planet who love Rob Thomas.
    No. You are not alone. I absolutely adore him. He's my fave singer, great songwriter and I love Matchbox Twenty and I don't care who knows it. Somebody's buying those records they're just in denial about it. It's 'cool' to not like them, Nickelback, same thing (and many others). Do they care? I doubt it.

vCash
    MatchBox 20 had some good pop songs and "Smooth" is still smooth, but I cannot stand Rob's latest single "She's So Mean". A grown man singing about "she's so mean"? Boo Hoo Hoo. C'mon. When you're an adult and your woman walks all over you then you call her a B ...or much worse .

(Rob does have a good voice.)

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    AR boy up first against DahNO (or whatever her name is). Go BamBam Go.

vCash
    Dobamo! They need a reality show, like now. On Bravo.

OK, Rob Thomas might have redeemed himself just for that expression when Dobimbo said she could sing like Mariah. Mariah can't even sing like Mariah even more.

Love, love, love Cody even more in this preview.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    is this twit this season's cheesa?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    When you say GO, I say HOME!! GO HOME GO HOME. Now I need Cee Lo to make it happen.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I will be if Cody doesn't go through. He's funny and hot. Please keep him.

Thank you CeeLo

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    AR vs NoMo in a song choice that had to be picked w her in mind
    he's better than she is even on this song which doesnt really showcase anyone's singing ability

vCash
    There's some serious hairography going on here. I almost think Cody's not only a better singer but a better dancer as well. Domo's very good at posing and screeching.

vCash
    Eh, hated them both. Cody was a total lounge lizard. And Xtina does a slap down.

Matry - Rob Thomas is a total snark monster. He's wicked funny.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    me of little faith, i thought we were stuck w this annoying girl
    plz dont steal her thanks

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast