Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

ALL THAT Skate Ice show - May 4,5,6

this is not yet the complete cast..

Yuna, Denis Ten, V/T, S/S, Yagudin, Lambiel, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Yan Han, HaeJin, SoYoun, JinSeo.

vCash
    So sad that Patrick and Tessa/Scott will be doing SOI as it would have been a great show for them. When I went to Skate Canada there were a ton of Korean fans with banners and shirts for TS. To be fair they had likely booked tickets as Yuna was supposed to skate initially.

vCash
    Yuna's show always have great international presence. Wow.... all those wonderful skaters.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riveredge View Post
    this is not yet the complete cast..

Yuna, Denis Ten, V/T, S/S, Yagudin, Lambiel, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Yan Han, HaeJin, SoYoun, JinSeo.
    Thanks. Great cast so far. Some names even a bit unexpected - Ten (I don't think they have paid much attention to World silver and bronze medalists before, but I guess they need some new names), Yan Han (not even a medalist in a major competition), Shae-Lynn Bourne (it seemed that she was not going to skate in international shows anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    So sad that Patrick and Tessa/Scott will be doing SOI as it would have been a great show for them. When I went to Skate Canada there were a ton of Korean fans with banners and shirts for TS. To be fair they had likely booked tickets as Yuna was supposed to skate initially.
    I think there will be the 'All That Skate Summer' show in August too in which they will hopefully be able to participate.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Olympic medalists, world champs to perform at Kim Yu-na's farewell ice shows - article in English today: http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/cult...04800315F.html

The article refers to these as Kim's "final" and "farewell" ice shows.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    It's her farewell show to the amateur sport, not her final ice show, yes? The ATS show is a great show, I can't imagine she's not doing it anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    Ten (I don't think they have paid much attention to World silver and bronze medalists before, but I guess they need some new names)
    Fernandez was in the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Olympic medalists, world champs to perform at Kim Yu-na's farewell ice shows - article in English today: http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/cult...04800315F.html

The article refers to these as Kim's "final" and "farewell" ice shows.
    I asked about that in Yuna's thread, was answered that it is her "farewell as competitor skater" only.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reut View Post
    Fernandez was in the cast.
    You are right of course. I don't know how I could forget that - even for a moment . But I think Fernandez was invited also because he was the European Champion. It has been somewhat of a tradition to invite European Champions to 'All That Skate' (not all of them, of course).
    Last edited by lauravvv; 03-19-2014 at 08:07 PM.

vCash
    Han Yan is an upcoming skater who is expected to do well post Sochi. And Denis insofar has done pretty well and is expected to challenge the current forerunner, Hanyu. I think their inclusion is not surprising. I like them both.

Glad to hear it's not Yuna's final show. Phew. She's still young and has many more years for show skating.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    How does one get tickets to this? I looked on the site and it still says "coming soon"? Thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan02 View Post
    How does one get tickets to this? I looked on the site and it still says "coming soon"? Thanks!
    It will be announced sooner or later. ATS used to sell ticktes about a month ago before the shows.
    If you want but have any trouble to buy it, don't hesitate to send me a PM. It would be my pleasure.
    This too will pass away.

vCash
    I wish I could go there.. 1st row for 3 days!!!!!

vCash
    Today ticket site will be open at 19:00 (local time).

ATS announced that Yuna's new Ex. Gala is "Nessun Dorma".
    This too will pass away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post
    Today ticket site will be open at 19:00 (local time).

ATS announced that Yuna's new Ex. Gala is "Nessun Dorma".
    and all tickets are sold out in minutes.. all 3-days event.. i guess the koreans still love figure skating (because i know some fans are saying that they are giving up after what happened in sochi)..

anyway... ats updated the website..

http://allthatskate.com/

vCash
    and all tickets are sold out in minutes.. all 3-days event.. i guess the koreans still love figure skating (because i know some fans are saying that they are giving up after what happened in sochi)..

See, the thing is, I'm sure they love Yuna Kim, but would they go to a show where she wasn't skating?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joeperryfan View Post
    See, the thing is, I'm sure they love Yuna Kim, but would they go to a show where she wasn't skating?
    i don't know.. who knows..

but for the sake of their young skaters in korea i hope they will still continue to support.. even though yuna is not competing anymore..and no matter what happened in sochi..

vCash
    It will be announced sooner or later. ATS used to sell ticktes about a month ago before the shows.
    If you want but have any trouble to buy it, don't hesitate to send me a PM. It would be my pleasure.

It was the fiercest ticket battle ever. Reportedly 230,000 tried to get the tickets at the same time and knocked down the servers several times.
    I failed to get the tickets and Interpark closed reservation. Dunno how to get tickets.

And don't send me a PM. Sorry!!!
    This too will pass away.

vCash
    It was the fiercest ticket battle ever. Reportedly 230,000 tried to get the tickets at the same time and knocked down the servers several times.
    I failed to get the tickets and Interpark closed reservation. Dunno how to get tickets.

i couldn't even click the website.. i thought it was my internet..

vCash

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you though for the offer to help; that was very kind. I hope someone will manage to record and post some videos of the shows! It sounds like a great cast.

vCash

Another one here who lost it. When I clicked the reservation web page, their java script complained DNS (Domain Name Server) errors. That was quite insane.
    Last edited by seabm7; 04-02-2014 at 02:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast