Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash
    No replies after last night's show? Am I the only one who could not hear the dialogue because of the loud music? I thought something was wrong with my t.v., but the commercials were fine and changing channels too.

And on the glove thing, if she infected the patients through the gloves, how could she not have spread the infection to well people or anything she touched in the hospital with her bare hands? I guess I don't know enough about infectious diseases, huh?

vCash
    I'm finding this whole Bailey storyline ridiculous. When they find out she is the source of the infection, she's still allowed to run around the hospital. Why wasn't she isolated or told to stay home? Then they find out the gloves were defective so it wasn't her fault the patients died. Apparently she has some type of infection, but was there ever any testing to find out what she does have? Now this last episode has her going completely off the deep end trying to figure out why she is 'dirty'. When this series started, Bailey was a rock and one of the better things going on this show. Not so much any more

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
    No replies after last night's show? Am I the only one who could not hear the dialogue because of the loud music? I thought something was wrong with my t.v., but the commercials were fine and changing channels too.
    You were not alone, Susan. The volume of the music was extremely annoying.

vCash
    So is Alex going to beat the shit out of Peckwell? Is that who is lying in the bed in the promo with Alex saying to Derek "You've got to help him"? It's hard to tell with the tubes. Or is that Bailey's hubby for a bit of drama?

Hilary Burton made me fall in love with her a little, so I can't say I blame Arizona. Not sure where they're headed with that plot though.

Bailey...meh. I miss the Nazi.

Owen...meh. I miss the PTSD
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
    And on the glove thing, if she infected the patients through the gloves, how could she not have spread the infection to well people or anything she touched in the hospital with her bare hands? I guess I don't know enough about infectious diseases, huh?
    She's directly interacting with a patient's blood stream when the patient is open on the table. It may not be as infectious skin to skin. Although how did she not infect her husband during sexual contact? The whole story is ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    She's directly interacting with a patient's blood stream when the patient is open on the table. It may not be as infectious skin to skin. Although how did she not infect her husband during sexual contact? The whole story is ridiculous.
    He lives in LA. There may not have been any

gold dust woman
    vCash
    The music/dialogue sound mix was definitely off--but I usually watch this show with captions anyway.

vCash
    Did I see it wrong or was Bailey's Genome mapping turned out "negative" for whatever she was testing in every sample? So she is now cured for that virus but still feels "dirty"?

And, just let Ethan's father wake up already! That storyline has run its course

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    Did I see it wrong or was Bailey's Genome mapping turned out "negative" for whatever she was testing in every sample? So she is now cured for that virus but still feels "dirty"?

And, just let Ethan's father wake up already! That storyline has run its course
    Re Bailey: yes. Exactly.

And poor Ethan...his dad is never going to wake up, his grandmother can't look after him...Owen will have to adopt him. He'll get the kid he's always wanted and Cristina and Owen will have yet more romance drama

OR....the above will happen and then his dad will wake up in a year!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    That flash mob thing that April's boyfriend did to propose to her was hilariously awesome!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Could it be anymore obvious that April's fiancée is dying in the big storm season finale? Grey's has really declined in quality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fenway2 View Post
    Could it be anymore obvious that April's fiancée is dying in the big storm season finale? Grey's has really declined in quality.
    NONONO They really like killing people. Just sick of it

NOT LIKING THE FLING OF ARIZONA's!!!!! Never liked that new doctor the first time, still don't like her. What are the writers thinking with that????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fenway2 View Post
    I KNOW!!!! That's exactly what I thought when he proposed and also with something Matthew said to Jackson. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post

NOT LIKING THE FLING OF ARIZONA's!!!!! Never liked that new doctor the first time, still don't like her. What are the writers thinking with that????
    I don't think we're supposed to like her Arizona hasn't been the same since the plane crash. Suddenly, someone who didn't see what she went through or the recovery is making her feel good again. Et voila! Prime affair material. I guess it happens in real life...we're just not used to much reality on Grey's

vCash
    Season finale tonight. Will April's dead meat fiancé die in the first half or will they "shock" us with his death in the last half? And how many people will Meredith scream at while she's in labor? I'll guess 4. This show jumped the shark 3 or 4 seasons ago but I still watch.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    The Grey's season finales rarely disappoint (well, for me at least ) so I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    When I think it can't be more depressing...
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

vCash
    I only caught the end. Did they really kill Richard?

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimena View Post
    I hope not! I was more upset over that scene than I was during the one with Arizona & Callie arguing and Owen & Cristina breaking up.

I'm SO glad Baby McDreamy (Bailey!!!! ) and the rest of the McDreamys are all fine though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    The Grey's season finales rarely disappoint (well, for me at least ) so I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode.
    No disappointmet? Sure. Shock? Yes on EVERY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    When I think it can't be more depressing...
    Tellmeaboutit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimena View Post
    I said out loud when he found the first guy down there, you don't mess around with electricity when there is water all over. Dumb!!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast