Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fenway2 View Post
    Season finale tonight. Will April's dead meat fiancé die in the first half or will they "shock" us with his death in the last half? And how many people will Meredith scream at while she's in labor? I'll guess 4. This show jumped the shark 3 or 4 seasons ago but I still watch.
    Hey, it's my replacement for ER. Can't expect it to be as good though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
    I said out loud when he found the first guy down there, you don't mess around with electricity when there is water all over. Dumb!!!
    As soon as he led Christina in surgery, I KNEW he was in trouble. Especially when Jackson didn't die. This show needs a body count in the season finales. I was hoping two relationships was enough.

Speaking of, while I logically see Arizona's point, I'm quite fed up with her character this year. And acting as if she has a good reason to cheat... I just... that's some impressive character assassination.

I hope next season is the last season. They've now killed off (or lost) all my favourite characters save Bailey. (#*@$&*&% Two this season alone.
    Last edited by Andora; 05-17-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    As soon as he led Christina in surgery, I KNEW he was in trouble. Especially when Jackson didn't die. This show needs a body count in the season finales. I was hoping two relationships was enough.

Speaking of, while I logically see Arizona's point, I'm quite fed up with her character this year. And acting as if she has a good reason to cheat... I just... that's some impressive character assassination.

I hope next season is the last season. They've now killed off (or lost) all my favourite characters save Bailey. (#*@$&*&% Two this season alone.
    When the maintenance guy told Richard to flip the switch, I knew he was toast (literally).

Arizona had me when she was telling Callie how Callie hadn't been in the crash, so stop acting like she was, but then when she resumed blaming Callie for the loss of her leg, she lost me. She's a dr, that's such nonsense.

I hope next year is the final season. It's time to wrap it up. Go out with some dignity.

vCash
    Can somebody please tell me what could have Callie possibly done to be better for Arizona?

Not have her leg cut?
    Was she not understanding and supportive all the time?

Ridiculous.
    As of March 2013 - no longer scared of TAHbKA or Andrey aka Pushkin

vCash
    I'm all done with Arizona. She is being so selfish and rude.
    Sure hope Richard survives ... everyone knows electricity and water don't mix!!!
    So glad Jackson was okay!
    Oh, Mc Dreamy and family. Love them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosjenka View Post
    Can somebody please tell me what could have Callie possibly done to be better for Arizona?

Not have her leg cut?
    Was she not understanding and supportive all the time?

Ridiculous.
    Of course, it's ridiculous. It's TV, but there is also some reality that people who've survived trauma, people who suffer from PTSD, have complicated issues. Given that these two characters are both doctors, surgeons, Arizona railing about the loss of her leg is absurd. Especially given the fact that Callie is an orthopedic surgeon and would know better than anyone when a limb can and can't be saved. It doesn't help that Jessica Capshaw isn't a particularly great actress. Makes the dialogue even more ridiculous. Not to mention that the other surgeon, who was skinny, would put on Arizona's top and (a) not realize it was swimming on her and (b) miss that a ring was pinned to it.

vCash
    Am only glad Jackson is alive and that we had a nice shirtless shot
    As of March 2013 - no longer scared of TAHbKA or Andrey aka Pushkin

vCash

The whole thing was kind of meh. I expected the Meredith drama to go on longer, and that she'd name the baby after Mark or Lexie. Still, that was ok.

Arizona, I wanted to strangle. I mean seriously? If she didn't want to live without her precious leg, she could always kill herself. I mean, it'd make for controversial TV and all, but I have often wished this season that it was her and not Lexie who died. Callie was given the choice between losing her and losing her leg, and she made the natural decision everyone would have made when faced with losing their spouse. Would Arizona have been happier if Callie had been on the plane and made to suffer even more?

And yes, the whole ring pinned on the shirt thing was

Richard. He was toast the moment everyone talked about how he brought greatness out of them

April's fiance survived. Who knew? She should marry him and pop his cherry. Jackson is hot, but paramedic fiance is better suited to her, IMO.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910