Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    I meant coming this season. Killing those characters, affairs between certain characters. And all those moments were about to be redeemed until that last minute of the latest episode. But now that I come to think of it more, I think it sort of makes sense, in a way.
    I don't see how Bailey's marriage could ever make up for the horrific hour of television that was the plane crash, or killing off Lexie and Mark ahead of less interesting and far more annoying characters. I thought her decision to run was highly predictable. There was trouble from way back in wedding planning.

I would have liked to see more of Meredith and Lizzie than 2 scenes, and I LOVED Callie the entire episode.
    Last edited by *Jen*; 12-15-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    I don't see how Bailey's marriage could ever make up for the horrific hour of television that was the plane crash, or killing off Lexie and Mark ahead of less interesting and far more annoying characters. I thought her decision to run was highly predictable. There was trouble from way back in wedding planning.

I would have liked to see more of Meredith and Izzie than 2 scenes, and I LOVED Callie the entire episode.
    Izzie left four seasons ago. Do you mean Cristina?

I found Bailey running out on her wedding predictable Grey's Anatomy. The guy who plays her fiance is on another series, so they had to have a device that allowed him to only appear occasionally, but the plot point of him moving to Los Angeles to do a surgical residency is ridiculous. If she's going to marry the guy, he should live in the neighborhood.

vCash

I would have liked to see more of Meredith and Izzie than 2 scenes, and I LOVED Callie the entire episode.
    I KNOW. She was totally AMAZING and STUNNING throughout.

I was really happy with Meredith opening up to *spoilers*Lizzie, Derek having a wonderful surgery, Alex having a thing with fake-Izzie and growing up as a teacher, Callie and Arizona moment, Richards totally being Bailey's mentor/father thing-y, Christina and Owen making up. Especially Christina and Owen making up. For me that was about to make up those horrendous set-ups of plane crash. But those writers wouldn't just let me have that moment, wouldn't they

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    Izzie left four seasons ago. Do you mean Cristina?
    Oops, no, I meant Lizzie!

vCash
    Oops, no, I meant Lizzie!
    Got it! Those were good scenes.

vCash
    I found Adele Webber's death sad. Will Dr. Webber now be tortured that he did the wrong thing by placing her in a care facility? I'm offended by that.

I also found the notion that Cristina and Owen are getting divorced because they love each other ridiculous. That's real life. If you can't handle the evolution of a relationship, nothing will ever last more than a year or two. True, marriage isn't for everyone, but the way they put this was preposterous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    I found Adele Webber's death sad. Will Dr. Webber now be tortured that he did the wrong thing by placing her in a care facility? I'm offended by that.
    I thought the issue wasn't that she was in a home, but that he stopped coming to see her?
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    ^ I thought the same thing. The director guy (or whoever that was that came with Adele to the hospital) said something about he said Webber should limit his visits, but didn't tell him to stop visting altogether, so that is why I think that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    ^ I thought the same thing. The director guy (or whoever that was that came with Adele to the hospital) said something about he said Webber should limit his visits, but didn't tell him to stop visting altogether, so that is why I think that.
    I read it as a combination of both.

vCash
    Well of course Webber is going to feel guilty and tell himself that had Adel not been in a home maybe she'd still be a live. That's what Webber will think but not necessarily what the show is trying to say being the reason for her death. People tell themselves all kind of things when they hit with a tragedy... could've should've would've.

I also think it's the right thing to do for Yang and Hunt to divorce. They love each other tremendously but still want totally different things in life and from their marriage.

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    I thought Yang and Hunt were proceeding with the divorce due to Hunt's appearance of conflict regarding the lawsuit. Perhaps I should revisit the last episodes; I may have been half asleep.

vCash
    Oh, Adele Another spectacular episode and I regret swearing at the episode right before this one. Joe and Alex connection was quite good actually. I love they can bond with their crappy childhood and dark yet funny side.

Re Yang and Hunt's divorce, I think it's more than the lawsuit. Hunt says that their marriage is a cage and all they kept doing during the marriage is beating each other, pushing each other away, boxed in that cage. But is this the ultimate end of their relationship? I don't think so. I think and believe they will find their own ways to be together.

The last scene where Richard pictures himself and Adele dancing their last dance together was beautiful. Just heartbreakingly beautiful.

I'm a le bit nervous about the next episode. What's happening to Owen?

vCash
    Time to bump this up.

I thought there were some nice moments in the episode. I especially liked Yang and the over eager intern (don't remember her name), who tried to give the Jehovah Witness kid blood. Back at the start of Grey's, Yang would have been the one sneaking the kid blood. It showed a nice passage of time and evolution as a dr that she lectured the intern and taught her why it was wrong.

Although I'm not on board with the whole divorce revived our relationship thing, the end scene between Yang and Hunt was also really sweet.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Bailey was in classic mode last night. "Let's go tributes and may the odds be ever in your favor!"

Good episode for the most part last night. Wonder what's up with that Cahill lady and why she gave up surgery. There's something there. Arizona being her badass self to get that girl to walk was pretty cool and I LOVED the scene of Meredith freaking out over the baby and it just being her baby kicking for the first time. So cute!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I just want Alex to end up with Wilson.
    It is cute they are buddies - but it is time he moves on from Izzy, Lexie, Ava... all the freaky chicks.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    So April's and Derek's efforts to make budget cuts to save the ER are fruitless because Cahill is there to prep the hospital to sell it? Sell it to who? I don't understand that.

vCash
    So April's and Derek's efforts to make budget cuts to save the ER are fruitless because Cahill is there to prep the hospital to sell it? Sell it to who? I don't understand that.
    To the highest bidder. The hospital had to pay $15 million to Derek, Meredith, Arizona and Christina, and perhaps more to Mark and Lexie's families, so they're in debt. Cut expenses, look efficient, it's easier to sell.

vCash
    What else has the actress who plays Cahill done? She looks and sounds so familiar but I can't quite place where I'be seen her before.

vCash
    ^ Constance Zimmer was on Entourage and Boston Legal for at least 20 episodes to name a few. Her profile is quite impressive.

I loved how Meredith reacted to baby's kicking. That was so funny and cute

vCash
    What I don't understand is in what world is a hospital without an ER more valuable?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast