Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silverfish?

vCash
    Third, Diatomaceous Earth will kill silverfish as well as other insects and even spiders. This white powder will essentially dehydrate the pests. You can sprinkle this around the home where the silverfish might be as well as use it in your garden. This is definitely a method of exterminating as opposed to repelling the silverfish.
    DE is the best. Not only can insects not develop resistance to it, it's safe for you and your pets. You do have to be very careful applying it, because of the risk of inhaling it. When I had dogs, I developed a horrible tick infestation which was broken within one week of using DE. If you live in the south, you will always have cockroach control issues, and it nukes them as well.

Spiders are unfortunately collateral damage, but I rarely had any in the house.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    At least mice are cute! My aunt had them too. I saw one out of the corner of my eye (while on the toilet ) and freaked out thinking it was a GIANT CENTIPEDE. "Whew, it's just a cute little mouse!" The mice proceeded to evade any and all glue traps we set down.
    I have a horrible experience with a dead rat

There's an opening to go to the attic on our bathroom ceiling... One day we smelled a horrible smell from the bathroom. We searched all over the place, the attic, everywhere for the source of the smell... couldn't find anything. A couple of days later, I went to the bathroom (around 2 am) and saw something dropping from the ceiling. Put on my glasses and found maggots raining from the ceiling opening They were the size of my small finger Somebody missed a dead rat in the corner of the attic

A couple of days later, the bathroom was full of giant flies

I much prefer the rats than the maggots and flies

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    I really need to stop reading this thread. Now I have a picture in my head!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAngel View Post
    I have a horrible experience with a dead rat

There's an opening to go to the attic on our bathroom ceiling... One day we smelled a horrible smell from the bathroom. We searched all over the place, the attic, everywhere for the source of the smell... couldn't find anything. A couple of days later, I went to the bathroom (around 2 am) and saw something dropping from the ceiling. Put on my glasses and found maggots raining from the ceiling opening They were the size of my small finger Somebody missed a dead rat in the corner of the attic

A couple of days later, the bathroom was full of giant flies

I much prefer the rats than the maggots and flies
    Ugh I just threw up in my mouth....... My son took a steak out of the freezer in the summer to put on a sore leg ( yeah genus I know)
    He never told anyone, and a while later I noticed the room smelled...... I finally located a steak under his bed, and it was full of creatures the single most disgusting thing I have ever seen.....

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriajh View Post
    Ugh I just threw up in my mouth....... My son took a steak out of the freezer in the summer to put on a sore leg ( yeah genus I know)
    He never told anyone, and a while later I noticed the room smelled...... I finally located a steak under his bed, and it was full of creatures the single most disgusting thing I have ever seen.....
    HAHAHAHA sounds like such a teenage boy thing to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12