Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    Didn't they withdraw from SC last season because he was sick? Bronchitis? But they had three GP events scheduled last season so there was no real consequences to their standing and making the GP final by withdrawing.
    Yes, P/B did have to withdraw from SC last year due to Fabian having bronchitis.

There is a HUGE difference between an early season Senior B and a world championship in your home country. Heck, there's a difference between a Senior B and the GP. I'd imagine that if it had been right before a Senior B instead of worlds when Nathalie broke her nose, P/B would have withdrawn.
    Last edited by aka_gerbil; 10-05-2012 at 03:57 PM.

vCash
    I ignored a muscle strain and ended up unable to walk for one month. Like, I was on the ground laid down in singlehandedly the worst physical pain of my life. I'd advise anyone who is cavalier about minor injuries to rethink their attitude for their own sake: the body communicates with you and anyone who actually listens to their body is commendable. Health is the most important thing. Our body is our instrument. And if you're an athlete....just, I can't believe those couple of flung out comments, they're just...so moot. What the hell man. Is there an icon for headshake/laughcry?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkbiggestfan View Post
    Because Ice-Dance has a history of dubious withdrawals...Linitchuk used every injury excuse in the book when she felt one of her teams was not ready. Her former students admitted that. It was part of the game.
    I:
    Remember when she kept Denkova/Staviski away from Euros 2006 ?.They were training alongside FP/M for their comeback at the time .
    If they were ever down for Euros in the first place I don't remember I don't think there was any injury involved it was maybe she didn't want their programmes shown .Anyone remember her reasons ?
    Sorry to go off topic .

Not summer :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jl22aries View Post
    Is there an icon for headshake/laughcry?
    Will that do?
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234