Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    I've rooted for a lot of the dancers on this season, but when the chips are down, I am for Apolo and Shawn. I just love both of them, and thought they both did great last night - I hope they both get to the finals, and then maybe I'll choose (or not); also thought Sabrina and Helio were excellent (missed Gilles).

I hope Bristol, then Drew, then Kirstie go. I know Kirstie's not as good as Drew, but he's not likable to me at all.
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

vCash
    Bristol's dance had me in such bewilderment after it had finished that I sat there wondering what I had been smoking to have envisioned such a trainwreck. Then I realized that that dance had actually happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Bristol's dance had me in such bewilderment after it had finished that I sat there wondering what I had been smoking to have envisioned such a trainwreck. Then I realized that that dance had actually happened.
    I take her dances for what they are. After season 10, I learned to expect that she's going to stay despite terrible dancing. I am really disappointed with the producers for bringing her back. Did Lisa Rinna really say no? Come on, surely there were better choices.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    it's too bad there isnt too much work for silent film actresses, i think cheetahlicious would be good at that
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I don't want Joey to go, he is too entertaining.

vCash
    who's safe so far?

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    You have to be kidding me.
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i admit to being secretly happy that kelly is in the bottom and bristol isnt. i am not even sure why.

more importantly, real live singers. take that house band!
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Now that just pissed me off.

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    Katherine Jenkins' voice is simply exquisite to me, and with Placido Domingo, just beautiful.

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    But yeah, back to business, Bristol safe. Ridiculous. I guess there are more redneck-loving, gun-toting folks voting than I thought. Sounds like Pennsylvania.

vCash
    This is just wrong on so many levels!

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Katherine and Placido's number was beautiful and then add in Anna to make it even better.

I like a number of these dancers, but I'm probably rooting for Apolo, followed closely by Shawn and Gilles.

Uh oh, three of my faves in this group, and my faves did not include Melissa who is safe.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYS View Post
    But yeah, back to business, Bristol safe. Ridiculous. I guess there are more redneck-loving, gun-toting folks voting than I thought. Sounds like Pennsylvania.
    Everytime someone posts something like this, it makes me glad Bristol is safe. Just FYI, a lot of people who are not redneck-loving, gun-toting folks like her because of her work ethic. The overall ratings for the show are down quite a bit. Most people I know don't really like the format because there's nobody to watch improve. She's the exception. They like Kelly for the same reason. The show isn't always about professional dancing.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Oh, bye, bye Joey, but out of those 3 couples in jeopardy I'm glad the other two stayed.
    And at least Joey gave us a good time with his dance.

vCash
    Well, I'm not happy to see Bristol Palin safe but Joey was probably my least favourite so it's not an issue. Should she remain after the double elimination next week though, I'll be one annoyed trouper. (Trying to keep it clean here.)

Wish they would've asked Tristan for a dance...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYS View Post
    Her attitude sucks. I did not think I could dislike that gum chewing brat any more than I did. Then she opens her mouth.

If people find her entertaining, good for them. I do not and will not.

vCash
    Who was in jeopardy?

Man, I wanted Bristol or Kirstie to leave.

vCash
    Joey's out? That's just ridiculous. Bristol or Kelly should have gone. Bristol was awful. Kelly just acts like she's bored and too good for the show. I didn't like Kelly when she was on the first time. Kirsty is just plain old good TV. She is a total piece of work, but she is real and funny, and seems to really want to get better.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i admit to being secretly happy that kelly is in the bottom and bristol isnt. i am not even sure why.

more importantly, real live singers. take that house band!
    I just cannot like Kelly. There's something...I don't know, I just find her especially plastic.

I admit, I'm stunned Bristol and Kirstie weren't bottom two. Bristol was in over her head with...whatever Mark intended that choreography to be (I wish they wouldn't give them Open quickstep stuff like the Charleston, Apolo is the only one who's ever really done it well) and got the blank look, Kirstie's routine was just...yeah, I'm not sure what that was. Not enjoyable, though.

I didn't see Joey (was visiting and had to give up the TV for Warehouse 13) but he wasn't that great last week, so possibly I shouldn't be surprised.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast