Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuge View Post
    Chris is on his own for the dance
    Thank god for that!

Chris has some very good insights and he does know what he's talking about. Although there's lots of detail that he totally misses.

vCash
    Poor Simon
    I was just thinking this morning I am never satisfied .Watching my skating I am overjoyed it's actually being shown on ES for a start but in an ideal world I like Chris/Nicky commentating and to view in HD Am I asking too much ? probably
    I was sure they were going to stay for the dance medals .

vCash
    The skate gods heard me Eurosport 2 HD appeared on my channels
    Now I just need Nicky there at worlds.

vCash
    I hope he'll be commentating at Worlds but he has some serious personal stuff going on as you probably know, so it may be Simon & Chris again.
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    is already available a schedule for Worlds ??
    They are the best !

vCash

Question I'm on the blank side of this.... someone please come to my rescue

Would someone please help a dunce? I followed the link http://88.80.5.80/w00t/20130129/vv51...01-493131.html that was posted elsewhere, during 4CCs and was able to watch some of the action but not a substantial amount. I also remember seeing a schedule for when things were supposed to be on, but never could figure out what time zone it was.

I got the impression from reading some links that the schedule for worlds was already posted, but I cannot find it. Also, following that link now fails, as I expected.

So, can someone give me the basics on what I need to do, where I need to look and what time zone I'm going to be looking at when it comes to EuroSport, Please.

As you may have already guessed, I am no lover of NBC Univer$al, et.al. and would prefer to see what is happening WHEN it is happening rather than waiting the frelling 2 weeks that N[othing[ B[ut] C[rap] bought so that we can watch the competition elsewhere.

Thank you, in advance, for all your help.

When cable system$ and broadca$t entitie$ di$agree, the viewer pay$ the ultimate price.
    I think all U.$. tv viewers should write to the FCC and make this type of mega-entitie$ stop their childi$h bickering and make their "users", the VIEWER their main concern. Without VIEWERS there are no broadcast entities and no need for cable systems!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by momnatur View Post
    I got the impression from reading some links that the schedule for worlds was already posted, but I cannot find it.
    I think only CBC has posted a Worlds broadcast schedule (geo-blocked outside of Canada unless you are fortunate to live near the Canadian border): http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...=1#post3841369

I'm sure a separate 2013 Worlds un-geoblocked, live stream viewing options thread will be created in this forum as soon as the schedules become available.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Nice coverage of the dance event this afternoon thankyou Eurosport Nicky back with Simon

vCash
    Looking at Eurosports coverage for the World's................Only an hour for the ladies short. No live coverage of afternoon events.
    It's kinda strange the their coverage has been so BAD at both Europeans & World's the big two events yet the 4CC's & Junior Worlds have been fantastic.
    What's going on with Eurosport ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaFan View Post
    Looking at Eurosports coverage for the World's................Only an hour for the ladies short. No live coverage of afternoon events.
    It's kinda strange the their coverage has been so BAD at both Europeans & World's the big two events yet the 4CC's & Junior Worlds have been fantastic.
    What's going on with Eurosport ?
    Seems tennis and snooker are showing so maybe that explains.
    Just checked and SD is on from midnight till two AM LIVE so that's probably last two groups .

Nicky /Simon just said don't forget worlds in two weeks time here on ES we'll have comprehensive coverage !
    So we'll wait and see.Mmmmm .
    Last edited by nuge; 03-01-2013 at 06:05 PM.

is lutz crazy!!!
    vCash
    And 3hrs of Men's short on the Wednesday Live from 11pm (although i'm sure that wasn't showing up yesterday when I checked so maybe it's still under review/subject to change...) Good thing I didn't get a chance to cancel my day off on the Thursday today, which I planned to do since it looked like there was no coverage Wednesday night/Thursday day time...

vCash
    I just checked and this is what I see at 6:55p E (-5):

w 3/13 23:00 Live Men's Short

f 3/15 00:00 Live Short Dance
    17:30 Live Pairs Free
    19:00 Women's Short
    23:30 Live Men's Free

This is as much as they show, and we all know there are events scheduled for Saturday. So, there is hope, I think.

But, back to the DUNCE questions... What time zone are these times? I never did figure this out for 4CCs, so I want to miss anything this time around. Please open my eyes to the obvious

vCash
    I don't see Saturdays Jr. Worlds events on the Eurosport 2 schedule. Does anyone know if/when/where they will be broadcast???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird View Post
    I don't see Saturdays Jr. Worlds events on the Eurosport 2 schedule. Does anyone know if/when/where they will be broadcast???
    Yes 17.30.Ladies LP and 21.15 Men LP.

vCash
    German Eurosport 2 is airing FS now. Hino is skating.

vCash
    Men's FS (delayed but running now): http://t.co/uRsTZmhrEj

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaFan View Post
    Looking at Eurosports coverage for the World's................Only an hour for the ladies short.
    According to their schedule today, they'll be showing 150 minutes of the ladies' short from 7pm GMT on Friday as momnatur notes. Not live, but a lot better than the coverage of Europeans.
    I hear outside a million panicking birds, and know even out there comfort is done with; it has shattered even the stars, this creature at last come home to me.

is lutz crazy!!!
    vCash

19:00 Women's Short

This is as much as they show, and we all know there are events scheduled for Saturday. So, there is hope, I think.

But, back to the DUNCE questions... What time zone are these times? I never did figure this out for 4CCs, so I want to miss anything this time around. Please open my eyes to the obvious
    What website are you looking at? Your schedule appears to be the same as I can currently see on the Eurosport UK website (except I also have 23.00 14/03 ES2 Women's Short) schedule so I'd assume these are UK times which will be GMT when Worlds happens. If you are on one of the other Eurosport websites, I assume most of those would have CET schedules.

vCash
    all video from Junior Championship - here http://fsnews.ru/index.html

vCash

19:00 ___ Women's Short

Quote Originally Posted by mella View Post
    What website are you looking at? Your schedule appears to be the same as I can currently see on the Eurosport UK website (except I also have 23.00 14/03 ES2 Women's Short) schedule so I'd assume these are UK times which will be GMT when Worlds happens. If you are on one of the other Eurosport websites, I assume most of those would have CET schedules.
    here is the link I got the schedule from. I followed something that someone else posted somewhere on FS Universe.

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/search.shtml?query=Figure

And I do believe that it is the UK site, so I will trust that it is GMT. But, that was what I was using for 4CCs and every time I went there when I thought it was the right time, I found international football ("soccer" to us yanks.) And _that_ is when I got really confused. I think I only hit skating twice all weekend. Believe me, I was VERY bummed.

Thanks again for your help.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast