vCash

Petty Little Liars Season 5

PLL is back tonight at 8! Who else will be tuning in to watch?

(I tried to quit this show...but here I am lol)

vCash
    I didn't know that!
    Thanks for telling us!

vCash
    I just read that the show has been renewed for two more seasons! They're already struggling to keep the story going as it is, how are they going to stretch it out for two more years?

vCash
    Two more? That goes along with a quote I read from one of the showrunners today (I'll edit back with the quote when I'm not on my phone) that the show would skip the college years for the girls...but they can't really expect it to go that much longer!

vCash
    With the transition to AZ and my first real job, I mostly missed last season and plan on catching up as soon as it is on Netflix.

But, yeah, 2 more years?

I really, really want the girls to have careers beyond this. I hope the extended stay doesn't hinder that. They're all so talented.

vCash
    Is anybody watching this season? Last post was 6/11. I had to go to page 3 to find it.

vCash
    Okay, so, I'm 10 or so episodes in to season 4. I've been binge watching it the past two days.

I still love this show, it's just... it needs to come to an actual end. They should have deliberately put a cap on it at some point and unraveled all the mysteries. I adore the characters still, particularly Hanna and Spencer, but as I said earlier, these four girls are so wonderful and I really, really want them to have a career beyond this. I'm not sure what Troian is really interested in, as she has all the money and connections in the world but hasn't sought out much (though I still maintain she is the most talented), but Ashley and Lucy in particular could, I think, really have a wonderful career.

Did anyone buy Lucy Hale's album? I don't do country most of the time but she can really sing.

Also, I love how little Fitz there has been so far this season. I really, really hate that character. I'm sure that will change.

gold dust woman
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    I still love this show, it's just... it needs to come to an actual end. They should have deliberately put a cap on it at some point and unraveled all the mysteries.
    Or they could solve the "A" thing and move on to a new mystery...a reset of the show would be good right now.

vCash
    Finished Season 4.

I really, really want to now what Melissa said to her father. And I'm glad that Spencer didn't kill anyone, though I never believed that she did. I love Hanna and Spencer so much. I know I've said that before. They're just wonderful characters played by wonderful actors.

Aria was so much better this season. They gave her better lines and let Lucy Hale do some crazy things and she did a wonderful job. Good for them. I hope they maintain it next season. I mean, the character is still incredibly self-involved but I can forgive her a little. At least for once she got to share somewhat-equally in the terrible things happening to everyone else.

Ezra needs to be in jail but the actor did a very good job with the Jekyll/Hyde thing going on until the show retconned it. I wish they'd gone full-bad with Ezra. That would have been the most interesting thing the show ever did.

I miss Caleb, and Hanna/Caleb is still the best, but Travis is actually really nice. Almost too much so. I'll be happy when Caleb is back in season 5 though. It made no sense to me when they broke up. I mean, Ravenswood is clearly within driving distance. I don't see how it necessitated a break up at all. Long-distance would have been fine. They both still loved each other, it didn't work at all. Stupid show.

I still adore Spencer/Toby. I'm glad that one is still going strong. They can't break up everyone.

Paige has always been crazy and I hope they stay broken up because that is not a healthy relationship.

Is the show going to follow the girls to different colleges? Obviously they can't all go to the same one, they're all very different.