Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

vCash
    I agree that there is no team I am really rooting for and this season is seeming blah.
    Glad the monster truckers are gone - Kelley was good though, but her husband annoyed me.
    The goatfarmers - sort of liked them at first, but after last night, don't like them anymore. Dumb and so tense.
    And I too wish there was some punishment for the $$ found. Just shows what kind of people they are. I sort of liked the Texas team, but not after this.
    I might end up rooting for the Twins, as they annoy me, but being the only female team and competing well they might end up being the most deserving - everything being relative. The Chippendales are fun to have around, but just not sure if they can win it.
    Not sure if any of these teams would have gone far in other seasons.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Still loving Jaymes and James though James lack of urgency at the roadblock was kind a surprise. If Jaymes hadn't encouraged him to seek out the ladies, I think he'd still be there, wandering around.
    I wonder how much of that was editing - they made it look like James was wandering around for a really long time, but it could have been just a couple of minutes before Jaymes told him to go for the ladiez.

I did like that the twins told the people in the market to buy the sherbet from the Chips as they dashed off.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Demon Barber
    vCash
    Was channel surfing this weekend and was surprised to see gay goat farmers had their own tv show on the Cooking Channel:

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/the-...oys/index.html

The race is 1/2 over and I'm bored. Though thank TWINNIE(!) for some entertainment.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Once an episode has aired, anywhere, anyone reading the thread should expect spoilers.
    I know that, but if you'd checked the time of that original posting of mine, you would have noticed I posted that during the episode. Therefore, not wanting to spoil anyone was a legitimate concern.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRocks View Post
    Josh and Brent dressed up as the Chippendales for Halloween, and the twinnies dressed up as Josh and Brent!
    Where did up you see this? Did I somehow miss it during the episode?

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Monster Truck is gone! And I love that it was his stubborn streak that did them in!

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post

And I had choking fit when my mom says "I don't remember those sisters at all".

I was praying the Chippendales would pick the hammam task (although that wasn't a task really) and they did!

Rooting for them or the goat farmers.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

4 More Years
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    Monster Truck is gone! And I love that it was his stubborn streak that did them in!

I was praying the Chippendales would pick the hammam task (although that wasn't a task really) and they did!

Rooting for them or the goat farmers.

Monster Truck was really getting on my nerves, although she kicked butt in a couple of the challenges.

Was rooting for the Chippendales to do the hammam and they did not disappoint! I couldn't understand why anybody would have chosen the bagel task over basically being pampered.

Chippendales, farmers and rocker dudes are my definite faves although all three teams really seem to bumble along. Interchangeable dating couples and twinnies are boring with their trash talk and the money thing was just ridiculous. Love how the rockers handled it, especially their sensitivity to the idea of begging for money in such a poor country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8pics View Post
    Where did up you see this? Did I somehow miss it during the episode?
    No, it wasn't on the episode. They were pics from Josh. for Josh and Brent!!!

Jaymes and James are really growing on me. Hope they are also able to stick around for a while longer.

vCash
    Really liking the rockers -- they seem very in touch with reality given what has taken place in their lives. Two cool dudes.
    Twinnies -- I go back and forth on the two of them. Sometimes I'm rooting for them, other times I wish they'd take a chill pill. I'd take them for a final three.
    Chippydales -- how can you go wrong with two guys with the same name but spelled differently. Nice eye candy doesn't hurt either.

So glad HE monster truck is gone; too bad SHE had to go by his rules.

Everyone else = meh!
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Rockers are my favourites. They're so calm about the race and they just go about their business. I hope they win.
    I didn't want to like the Chippendales, but I do. They're fabulous!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    I know that, but if you'd checked the time of that original posting of mine, you would have noticed I posted that during the episode. Therefore, not wanting to spoil anyone was a legitimate concern.
    what time you posted is irrelevant - if you have seen it, it has aired. Absolutely no need for concern.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    There won't be a problem after this then. If this is how trying to show the others simple courtesy is looked at, then I'm done.

Enjoy the rest of the Season everyone.

vCash
    Amazing Race suicide?

Didn't we used to have a game called that?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i miss beefy
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash

We will, thanks!

Prick Admin
    vCash
    There won't be a problem after this then. If this is how trying to show the others simple courtesy is looked at, then I'm done.

Whatever floats your boat. You should be glad it was genevieve who told you though. I wouldn't have been as nice.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash

Bye!

vCash

vCash
    Bumping the thread for tonight's show. According to https://twitter.com/AmazingRace_CBS it starts at 8:04 ET.

vCash
    Ooh plane dilemmas...

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast