Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    No big loss for me on the eliminated's this week. I was hoping it would not be a NEL just because Tall Guy was so boring.

I also wonder if there will be a future issue with Long Hair and the sewage. We didn't even see him step into it, yet they made a big deal out of telling us about it, and him using the sanitizer. So I was wonder if they had to do that because he gets ill in the next few episodes or something. Guess we shall see. But about that AND the rat challenge!

I completely missed how the teams ended up not completing the final task right that Phil couldn't check in the Monster Truckers, and then Teams telling everyone what they were doing wrong. And i still didn't pick it up what they did wrong. Did they go to the wrong place to catch the boat or something?

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post

I completely missed how the teams ended up not completing the final task right that Phil couldn't check in the Monster Truckers, and then Teams telling everyone what they were doing wrong. And i still didn't pick it up what they did wrong. Did they go to the wrong place to catch the boat or something?
    The monster truckers disembarked at the wrong point. Some of the others had taxi drivers that took them to the pit stop location so they needed to double back and take the boat over again.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Ohhh. Now I understand. Thanks. Couldn't figure that one out at all.

vCash
    I had a brief moment of liking the twins, but that has passed. The "twinnies" cheering is beyond annoying....

Is anyone else watching or is everyone watching storm coverage?

vCash
    I'm watching! I'm at the bamboo task.. I know I shouldn't be laughing at passers-by getting thumped, but it's just too funny. I lost it when the twinnies smacked their cameraman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I'm watching! I'm at the bamboo task.. I know I shouldn't be laughing at passers-by getting thumped, but it's just too funny. I lost it when the twinnies smacked their cameraman
    I know, those locals better be on their toes.

vCash
    TWINNIE!!! TWINNIE!!! Of course, they redeemed themselves with the bamboo randomly whacking the watchers.

vCash
    I think the jute side of the task looks easier if you are super detail oriented. I feel bad for the farmers...

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    TWINNIE!

that would motivate me to work really hard to pass them by enough so i couldnt hear them
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Abbie & Ryan (copied their names from the screen graphics) are the team I can never remember the names of, they mentioned at the beginning of the eppy that they want to break the record for most leg wins.. which would be 9 of the 12. Failing to win the current leg in this episode, that means they will need to win every single leg from here until the end to break the record. I personally hope they don't do it, because they are super unforgettable, however, I am rather impressed with their methodical method of racing and not bickering when things don't go exactly as planned, as what is typically the case with younger dating couples. When they were told their fabric material was not pounded right, they just got right back to work to fix it. Points for that. Maybe now I will make a better effort to remember their names.

vCash
    That bamboo task looks so hard...

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I think the twinnies are hysterical. I'd hate to race with them, but they're funny to watch. I'm exhausted just watching this episode. Glad the goat farmers got the NEL.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    The teams left are more or less likeable, even if some of them are annoying. My least fav. is Monster Truck.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Have to root for the twinnies in their Bronx shirts!
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Eh?
    vCash
    I've thought all along that Josh and Brent make it quite far in the race, so that ridiculously close call definitely had me worried tonight!!

Looking forward to seeing them rock it in Istanbul!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    Have to root for the twinnies in their Bronx shirts!
    Plus it was sweet getting one of the local kids to chime right in and cheer along.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I am rather impressed with their methodical method of racing and not bickering when things don't go exactly as planned, as what is typically the case with younger dating couples.
    She's 31; he's 35.

Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    TWINNIE!

that would motivate me to work really hard to pass them by enough so i couldnt hear them
    Ditto. Bring on the earplugs. Even though I think Ryan is kind of a tool.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    Plus it was sweet getting one of the local kids to chime right in and cheer along.
    I liked the interaction, but dern did she have to get him to chant TWINNIE????

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    TWINNIES!!!!!

I love them. Never want to meet them, but llluuuuurve them on this race. They're like a butch Mirna and Charla

My second favorite team is the Chippendales. Oh my hell, Jaymes (the blonder one has to be Jaymes not James, right?) is hilarious and all kinds of awesome.

I'm so glad this was a NEL....really didn't want the goat farmers to go out, although I'm worried about them next week.

And yes, Ryan is kind of a tool.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    The "Twinnies" are starting to annoy. But then again, I find them hysterical.

Could kinda see the NEL coming, so I wasn't too worried about the Goat Farmers, or the Chippies when they left some poles behind. I'm really starting to love the Chippies as my favorite team, with the Goat Farmers in second. I hope those two stick around until the end.

Turkey will be another blazing heat country, won't it? Just watching them sweat buckets in that heat made me feel it almost! Those tasks were tough tonight. I woulda dropped dead in that heat if I was doing any of them. I'd be wishing for a stop in like Iceland next just to get some cool weather.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast