Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I could do it, but I'd be wearing half of it when I was finished.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    The twins irritation factor is creeping up again, I was kind glad they missed their train.

at one of the Chips trying to force the teams to work together. Good grief.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I'd be going with the lion's head. I wouldn't trust my partner to cook eggs in a flaming coconut sitting on my head.

ETA. That elimination couldn't have happened to a nicer pair of twits.
    Last edited by rfisher; 10-15-2012 at 02:09 AM.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    And I wouldn't be super crazy about eating those eggs, after seeing the first challenge...

vCash
    Okay so the twins endeared themselves to me again, when one of them rammed into the cameraman and the other one paused to check out their pic at the U-Turn.

Come on subs, uturn the obnoxious girls.

vCash
    I'm watching the Giants game. What happened at the end?

vCash
    The subs got double u-turned, and then tried to u-turn the monster truck people not knowing that they had already come and gone (and actually u-turned them).
    They then went back and completed the other detour and were ahead of the blondes on the way to the bathmat. The blondes caught up and passed the subs before their driver took a wrong fork in the road. The subs were able to make it to the bathmat first!! I was so happy for them!

vCash
    Karma sucks.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    whee, I'm late to the TAR party. I missed the premiere, but watched last week and tonight. Last week I was hoping ANY of the subs, the twits or the Monster Truckers would have gone home before the pair that did This week I was kinda hoping the subs would be put out of their (our) misery, but it's hard not to like them, they are so earnest. Plus, the twits are so obnoxious I was thrilled to see them go. If Monster Truck goes next week I'll be happy.

I'd have done the egg frying for sure, but the goat farmers were the only ones form the top 5, who had all been very close, but they finished much later. Did they have to go really far away to get the eggs? Cause the task itself should have been way quick.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I'd have done the egg frying for sure, but the goat farmers were the only ones form the top 5, who had all been very close, but they finished much later. Did they have to go really far away to get the eggs? Cause the task itself should have been way quick.
    Ditto, I'm also thinking the parade route was maybe shorter than it seemed? You'd think cooking your omlette and eating it couldn't take that long.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    I think they had to travel two good lengthed distances: one to get the eggs, and then to the site where they did the task. I think it took some time for them to go get the eggs, and didn't they get slightly lost looking for it? Don't remember now.

I was at the point tonight where I really didn't care who of that second group went tonight, since you knew it would be one of them. But when Princess started complaining about "going to another country and no one speaks English" .... Ssoo glad they got a bad driver and this is once where I'm glad someone lost because of a driver.

vCash
    i've watched TAR since S1 and i know that cabbie bad luck is part of the game, but twice in a row now a team has been eliminated because of that and we're only 3 legs in. hopefully that's all for this season.

and didn't care for the girls at all, but holy hell was that last driver of their's just AWFUL. not sure if i would've kept my cool under that situation.

not really rooting for any team yet, though the twins are BY FAR the most entertaining at this point.

vCash
    The twins are more irritating than entertaining.
    I'm glad that the subs survived.

vCash
    I knew the bimbos were doomed when one bragged about how they were going to win. Screaming at the guy over wanting change was annoying too. And if I were the 'peddler', I'd have deliberately taken them the wrong way.

This group is either so unlikeable or boring that I'm already changing channels. I may not make the finish line next week.

Sexy Superhero
    vCash
    I will admit giggling when the twits were running all over the field looking for the U-turn while the subs were having their eggs cooked.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    This group is either so unlikeable or boring that I'm already changing channels. I may not make the finish line next week.
    Wow, I was thinking that this was such a likeable group - even the twits, who were annoying, were nowhere as horrible as most of the abrasive teams of yore. I love the twins (in person I'd probably find them incredibly overbearing but they make great television), the Chips are hilarious, even most of the standard boy/girl daters are far more amenable than usual. The subs are are to watch, because they're so BAD at the race, but they are big fans of the show and realize how bad they are doing - I can't help but hope they can turn things around a little (or have a mercy elimination). Monster Truckers have potential to become villains, but for now they're just clueless.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Once again I had to work and missed the broadcast, but caught up this morning. I've realized that there's one team that I am so deeply amused over (the twins), that I kind of feel that if they get eliminated, the rest of the season is going to go to plop for me. But they're still in it and I'm still quite interested.

Also liking Trey & Lexi and the Chippers. Who is the couple who came in 1st again? I can't even remember their names and they really only seem to pop up on my screen when they get to the pit stop mat. James & Abba are pretty cool, but I don't feel like we've seen much of them either. Maybe now that there's less teams to keep track of, it'll get a little better.

Good riddance to the twits who were eliminated. I couldn't believe her "it's so frustrating that no one in this country speaks English" comment... shades of Jen (of Nate & Jen aka the McBickersons) screaming out in the streets of Japan, "why does no one here speak English?!?!?!"

The twins comment about the clusterfeck of teams at the very beginning was hilarious.. "This is a perfect example, when you're in a large group you just do dumb shit because you feel safe."

Dhaka next week is going to be NUTS.

vCash
    I'm glad the blonde girls went home. Especially after one of them screeched about how dare people from this country not speak English

vCash
    That comment...seemed highly edited to me. Some weird splicing going on there.

The Twins I can see as irritating, but they only yell at each other (seems to be par for the course in their relationship and it never seems nasty IMO) and are incredibly nice to the locals and the other team so they're in my good column for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by star_gazer11 View Post
    Ditto, I'm also thinking the parade route was maybe shorter than it seemed? You'd think cooking your omlette and eating it couldn't take that long.
    After they did the U turn, one of the subs commented that doing the eggs went much faster than doing the lion dance.

I'm not rooting much for anyone yet, although I enjoy the twins.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I'm watching the Giants game. What happened at the end?
    The Cardinals won.
    Boi Bumba!!!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast