Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This detour was made for the chippendales!

vCash
    at the Chippendales doing synchronized swimming.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I love the Chippies. For multiple reasons. That synchro swimming was hysterical. And they were in their speedos and flowered hats.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    I would hate both of these detours.

vCash
    "Everything is in Russian!"

vCash
    The rockers are going to swim??? This should be good.

vCash
    I wonder if they know how far the other teams are behind. I wouldn't waste my express pass, but I'm guessing they probably have no idea.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I love the look on the swim team coach's face at the rockers.

I'd have done the library.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Didn't the judge say "I am afraid already."

vCash
    How is this doing the leg together thing going to work when they hit the mat?

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Wow. This episode should be titled what else can go wrong?

vCash
    Either the editing was poor, or the judge was much harder on the chippendales. (maybe after 2 teams her standards changed to prevent drowning...) But boy, they sure looked pretty.

Not sure I get the run the race together thing. Just let the final taxi dexide it? Or all jump on the mat together and see how tar handles a tie if it isnt nel.

vCash
    for the Rockers. They either have the worst luck or they make stupid choices.

This is a weird leg all they way around.

I feel for the goat farmers, after awhile I would have a hard time treading water and doing the choreography.

vCash
    Wait, the do this together includes WAITING? For an extended period of time?

The goat farmers need to switch detours, the other team needs to move on.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    if i wanted to apply for TAR or survivor and couldnt swim, i would sign up for lessons
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    The goat farmers can't switch detours b/c the library is closed. I suppose they could wait until the next morning for it to open again.

TBC?? Good grief.

vCash
    They can't switch detours; the library is closed.

The Rockers need to start finding a way to call cab companies. Or do you think the cabbie has already sold their stuff?

vCash
    usually unless you're an Olympic athlete, men + speedos = frightening. The chippendales proved me wrong. They did well with the synchro too... most did it ok. I think I would have chosen the library myself... cyrilic lettering has never frightened me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    Either the editing was poor, or the judge was much harder on the chippendales. (maybe after 2 teams her standards changed to prevent drowning...) But boy, they sure looked pretty.
    Seriously....I'd MUCH rather watch the Chippies (and their speedos) time after time than any of the other teams.... Just sayin'!!!

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Okay, the Chippies are now my favorite team for the win!! James (or was it Jaymes ... still don't know which is which ) was freakin' hysterical with his posing and postures. And he's just so chipper and positive and upbeat and funny. Definitely onboard for them to win now.

I don't get the run the race together thing either. Well, they did ... now one team is finished and continues to wait for them? No, don't get that. If I was the other team, and its clearly a lloonngg time Abby and Ryan have waited since they have now also dried off and got their clothes on, I would tell them to continue with the race. Cause clearly the Farmers are gonna be at that pool for a while. And agree with whoever said that what are they gonna do, keep waiting for each other and jump on the mat at the exact same time for a tie?? What good does that do? I would be afraid that we both get eliminated. Abby and Ryan got done first. The worked together until that point. Its time to go. If I were the Goat Farmers, I would tell them to go.

And why the hell did Long Hair leave their bags IN the cab and walk clearly a lloonngg distance away?! I don't care what country I am in, I would never EVER leave my bags in the cab, unless its just get out, run get the clue (no more than say 50 feet away from the cab) and run right back to cab. Sure I would ask the guy the wait for me, and if he does great. If he takes off, at least he didn't steal my crap. I'm hoping that maybe it turns out he got chased from a No Standing Zone or something and is circling around and they just kept missing each other. And that they will end up calling cab company and it turns out the driver is looking for them too. At least that's what I hope happens. I would hate for them to lose this way, although its kinda through their own stupidity at leaving the bags in the cab in the first place. Again, maybe that's just me .. but I would never leave my bags in the cab no matter what country I was in.

So the next Round of tasks is the last time the Twinnies can use their Express Pass, did I hear that right? If I did hear that right and I were them, its no question that I use it right off the top. Of course then there's that whole "you're not done racing this Leg is not over yet" angle hanging over your head to make me wonder when exactly to use it. That actually is kinda tough deciding when to use it when you factor everything in.

I usually hate being spoiled, and avoid them at all costs, but I think I might try to go sneak a peak about what happens with Long Hair. I don't wanna wait that long to see what happened.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast