Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    He spells James with a "y". Of course he's gay.
    Every time someone would ask "Which one is Jaymes?" I would laugh. It took me about 30 seconds to figure it out, and I have terrible gaydar.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I wondered why the other Twinnie didn't drive, because she seemed to at least talk like she knew what she was doing.
    Wasn't she the one who said that they agreed before the race that Nadiya would learn how to drive a stick shift?

So I'm thinking that she had no actual experience, just lots of backseat "advice."
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    yes, they agreed that one of them (the one driving) would be the one to learn to drive stick. I think what we were watching was the TWINNIES version of support

If I ever end up on TAR y'all will have a field day with me, because I don't even have a driver's license at all. Yes, if I were to be on the show I would get one, but driving an automatic would freak me out!!!

And I still can't tell Natalie and Nadiya apart but Jaymes and James? That was a no brainer
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I wondered why the other Twinnie didn't drive, because she seemed to at least talk like she knew what she was doing.
    Common TAR phenomenon - the person NOT doing the task becomes an automatic expert.

vCash
    Just a warning:

The new CBS promo for the finale totally gives away which teams make the final 3.

At least they didn't give the winner away like they year the ex-drug addict models won where they were shown for like 5 seconds running towards the mat all happy and smiling!

vCash
    The only thing that surprises me about James and Jaymes is that they're not both gay. I kinda assumed they were, but not as a couple, and it just wasn't highlighted because the goat farmers already had that tag sewn up. But then I haven't read anything other than this thread and only know what I get from watching the show, and not always that closely.

I'd actually like to see any one of the non-m/f teams win. Those three have really been the stand-outs of the season in my mind, while the m/f teams all blurred together.
    "You just can't underestimate the power of positive underwear." 2013 Fruit of the Loom ad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Just a warning:

The new CBS promo for the finale totally gives away which teams make the final 3.

At least they didn't give the winner away like they year the ex-drug addict models won where they were shown for like 5 seconds running towards the mat all happy and smiling!
    I haven't seen any promo and can't see video up on CBS -- geo blocked? Any chance you might share your findings either in a PM or as blocked out quote (and I can't remember what we call those ... drats, getting old is soooo not fun).
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    I haven't seen any promo and can't see video up on CBS -- geo blocked? Any chance you might share your findings either in a PM or as blocked out quote (and I can't remember what we call those ... drats, getting old is soooo not fun).
    Spoiler, Deb!

vCash
    The final three are:

Spoiler

vCash
    Thanks Catherine M.
    Pair mom -- interesting "name". Does it mean/refer to anything in particular? I just have twins on the mind -- I have my own set and then reading articles about Will & Kate ... well I see "pair" and I immediately think twins.
    Crazy about sports!

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    I would think that pair mom is the mother of someone who skates (or skated) pairs.

vCash
    Exited for the finale tonight and that there is no football delay in my area!!

vCash
    The twins are They complain that the Goats have coasted into the final 4 and are taking up a spot another team would have loved to have had? Didn't they themselves plan to have the Goats there b/c they were seen as weaker?

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Nice commercial for Ford
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Eh?
    vCash
    Twinnies commentary on Josh and Brent is

C'mon karma!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    the twinnies need to focus on getting their own tasks done rather than the Goats.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    the poor lady of the house getting her corset done by the twinnies!!

vCash
    This is the final 4, why are we still talking about helping each other??? Read the map and find the place yourself.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    I was out Christmas shopping today and saw a Chippendales calendar--and there was Jaymes, giving me wet and smoky looks (he's on the back, so you can't see him in the link).

I thought some of his fans might like to check it out . Some of his non-fans might like to check it out, too .
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Trey and Lexie really are excellent racers. They work together well as a team and are fearless about the tasks.

Eh?
    vCash
    Let's go Josh!!!

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast