Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

vCash
    Great episode. Yes the synchro swimming was made for the Chippendales - thank good ness they picked it.
    They are fun. And I do like how they were encouraging to the Twinnies to not use their Express Pass. Nice guys. Might not help them, but after the Twins and Texas keeping the Rockers money, it is nice to see.
    The Rockers - I wonder if the one that was in a band - probably had people that handled all their stuff (luggage and paperwork) when they traveled, so just not used to being responsible for themselves. They are so nonchalent. I would be freaked out, but I guess having a camera crew for a tv show makes one feel that you will have assistance for serious stuff. And I would be calling every cab company looking for my stuff.
    I assume the goat farmers or the rockers will be toast once this round ends. But that would still mean Abbie and Ryan and possibly the farmers would be way behind the other teams.
    I would not be suprised if there is another task or leg where some bunching occurs. After back in either the 1st season or an early one when a team (was it team guido) ended up being half a day or more behind due to flights and it made the end down to 2 teams and not 3??? Since then we get the bunching.
    Team Texas - as much as I don't like what they did with the Rockers money, for a young dating couple, they don't bicker (or per the editing they don't) and they keep moving forward and getting the tasks done. Lexi seems very rational breaking it down step by step. Nice to not have the typical bickering team.
    I enjoy tasks like the library challenge - slow and steady and paying attention to details!
    Synchro was funny, but with editing, we are not really sure if some teams just got lucky and the judge wanted them out of there!

vCash
    I wonder what the team/judge said that we didn't see/hear!
    Oh, to be a "fly on the wall".

vCash
    Okay, rocker/laywer are just idiots. One leg after losing their money, they leave their bags someplace? Talk about playing into the long haired burnout stereotype.

Twinnies didn't annoy me as much this episode. Chips finally did something right. Helps that it was choreo.

Abbie & Ryan need to leave goats to drown. No way I'd wait for them. Even if they check in together, and the rockers go home, then they're HOURS behind still. It's like the team years ago that woke up in a tent in Alaska to a note saying 'x and x won the race'.

vCash
    I've been watching this show since season four and I can honestly say Jaymes and James are my favorite team of all time. I just love how they treat each other and everyone they meet on the race. No meltdowns, no petty comments, etc.

And why Abbie & Ryan are waiting for the goat farmers is beyond me. Maybe they are banking on it being a NEL leg. Don't really care.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    They are so nonchalent. I would be freaked out, but I guess having a camera crew for a tv show makes one feel that you will have assistance for serious stuff. And I would be calling every cab company looking for my stuff.
    It may feel that way, but Phil was live tweeting during the show and said the crew can't interfere and can't help even if they see a team losing passports.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    usually when we have a TBC with one team is seemingly insurmountable dire straits, it ends up getting resolved pretty easily at the beginning of the next episode, but who knows, maybe TAR will shake it up this time

I definitely don't get Abbie and Ryan waiting it out with the goats. I could see watching them one time, but considering goat 2 can't swim, this is going to take hours...honestly it might be best for the goats to take the 4 hour penalty at this point (if it's more than 4 hours until the library reopens). I'm sure Abbie and Ryan are confident they could beat the goats in a footrace to the bathmat, but it doesn't make sense for them to accept getting further behind the rest of the field.

Rocker/lawyer - they're had a very rough race. this ep they just seem defeated. They gave up on the library task - just when Lexi was getting it! and went to do a physical task. It made for good tv (that judge! ), but it made them further behind and they were frustrated...and then of course they left their bags in the cab There's just a lot of giving up going on. I hope they can rally, but things seem grim.

Loving the top 3 teams - lexi is growing on me, even with her "put a ring on it" crap . The Chips are fast becoming my favorite team since Team Cha Cha Cha.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    usually unless you're an Olympic athlete, men + speedos = frightening.
    Why? If somebody said that about a woman wearing a bikini they'd be called sexist and rightly so.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    "Big Brother 12/14"'s Britney Haynes on "TAR"?
    http://www.realitynation.com/tv-show...ng-race/23012/

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Figured it was time for another big brother contestant(s) to make it on TAR. CBS seems to love cross show participation!

vCash
    ok, just checked the spoiler thread over at Sucks and RFF has accounted for all 11 teams and no Britney nor any other reality TV "star" was seen starting the race earlier in the week.

vCash
    I like Britney, I think she would have been fun

vCash
    Heads up Canadians, that CTV will air TAR one hour earlier, next episode (American Music Awards are on starting at 5PT/8ET).

vCash
    Soooo, Phil checks the Rockers in without PPs as last team to arrive, but it is NEL.

That gives them at least 12 more hours to find the missing taxi driver.

vCash
    I fear the show will be massively late here in the Midwest.

vCash
    I was switching between this show and TGW and missed the end (actually most) of tonight's episode.
    Do I understand correctly that the rockers are still in it? Last I saw, they had made a call to the embassy, needed to see the police and then I saw them getting into a cab.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    No, they never found the passport and were eliminated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I fear the show will be massively late here in the Midwest.
    https://twitter.com/AmazingRace_CBS

The Amazing Race ‏@AmazingRace_CBS
    #CBSEyeAlert: due 2 live NFL football Sun,new start for #AmazingRace 8:52 Eastern/7:52 Central Time Zones ONLY

vCash
    And we're on!!

Rockers

vCash
    Oh, wow super late this week.

Ryan doing the zone task - those Matrix references had me

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast