(((PL)))

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BYTCH View Post

The Cardinals won.

But the Giants have hotter boys.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    That was such a satisfying elimination.

Besides the fact that anyone saying "you just cost me a million dollars" when they are not on the final leg of the race is a twat.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    ^ Oh yes I hate that too!! The one and only time that someone is going to "cost them a million dollars" is if they are in the Final 3, have a huge 2-3 hour lead over the other teams, and then lose it due to a lost cab driver. Yea, I'd be a little bitter then, and might whine, but unless you are in that situation, no driver lost that million dollars for you on Leg #3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post

But the Giants have hotter boys.
    Uh, Kozma? My new boyfriend.

Is it just me, or does this season seem really LOUD. Between the twins and the twits, I found myself lowering the tv volume which is something that never happens at my advanced age.

I was hoping the subs would get eliminated just so the droopy tall guy could go take a nap. I mean, even his cheering sounded sad and depressed.

ETA: I fried an egg after watching that episode. Yum.
    Last edited by Bev Johnston; 10-16-2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Snacks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    That was such a satisfying elimination.
    Only fair to make up for last week! (((Amy)))

It's amazing that we're in season 20(?) and contestants still whine about the locals not knowing English. But like I said, karma.

Sexy Superhero
    vCash
    While I liked the subs on a personal level, they were lousy racers. I just wished the truckers had gone before them.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I agree. I'm a little worried that the footage of them being superfans (while being sucky players) will somehow justify more stunt casting.

The twins must be beyond annoying to have on the race but I absolutely adore them

That Fast Forward task!!!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    That Fast Forward task!!!
    Yeah, I don't care if a million dollars is on the line, I'd have to back out on that one. I had a hard enough time dealing with mice in my house, let alone rats.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    The twins must be beyond annoying to have on the race but I absolutely adore them
    I agree with the first part of this sentence.

I can't wait until they are gone! I'd even take the obnoxious truckers over them at this point, because at least the truckers don't screech all the time. Now, if the twins would just stfu for an episode or five, I might become their biggest fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    While I liked the subs on a personal level, they were lousy racers. I just wished the truckers had gone before them.
    Being a "super-fan" implies more knowledge of the game and how to play than they appeared to possess.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    yeah, there have been some superfans on Survivor who didn't excel, but they came in with strategies and realized that the game is more than plans on paper - but the subs really didn't seem to know much about the race, other than they probably came across as racing poorly on tv.

TWINNIES!!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    TWINNIES!!

vCash
    Twinnies! They're great.

Not sad to see the subs go, they were lousy racers all the way around. Monster truckers don't annoy me as much as it seems everyone here, but they're not a favorite. They can stick around until final 5 or so. I still don't know the names of that one dating couple that always seems to finish high up on the leaderboard. Abby and someone?

I'm wondering if we have any future issues with Abba & partner's incident with falling into the sewage? They kind of left that tie open a bit and didn't give us much closure on the issue other than he was worried about what could come from it.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    Being a "super-fan" implies more knowledge of the game and how to play than they appeared to possess.
    What knowledge does one need to play? It's not like Survivor, where you need a strategy. It's a race, where you perform tasks and get from A to Z. They weren't good at tasks or getting around, but I don't think that was because of lack of knowledge of the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Twinnies! They're great.

I was LOL that they were referring to Abby and Ryan as psychos. Abby and Ryan are driven, but they're not the ones SHRIEKING CONSTANTLY.

Monster truckers don't annoy me as much as it seems everyone here, but they're not a favorite. They can stick around until final 5 or so.
    I didn't like him yelling about the boat guy costing him a million dollars, but they don't bother me, either.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    I couldn't stand being around TWINNIES for too long, but I'm still finding them entertaining.

Obnoxious monster truckers need to go! Were his eyes closed this entire leg of the race that he thought that anyone in Bangladesh would give two flying fcucks about him being able to win a million dollars? Asshole.

Not too bothered about Mutt and Jeff going as they served their purpose by knocking out the why doesn't anyone speak English blondes.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

4 More Years
    vCash
    Twinnies constant shrieking would drive me right around the bend if I were on the race with them, but they are pretty good racers.

Trucker guy and his wife seem ok until they start blaming the locals for costing them 1 million. Dude, buy a clue and look around you.

Still loving the goat farmers and Abby and whatshisname are pretty good racers and drama free so far. Subs were just inept.

vCash
    Subs were just inept.
    I don't know why the producers cast them; despite the many years they'd tried to get on.

The best racers seem to have some linguistic ability, cultural awareness, and travel experience.
    Adaptability seems a plus, also.

vCash
    I still don't know the names of that one dating couple that always seems to finish high up on the leaderboard. Abby and someone?
    I admit I laughed when, during the mattress challenge, he told her: "you spread and I'll pound."

Eh?
    vCash
    Love that Josh and Brent are doing so well. Fingers crossed they can keep going for lots more legs!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast