Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

vCash
    I keep going back and forth on what she really wants, which in my mind is good writing. To me, it means they are trying to leave it open -- at least from our perspective. That way we can watch what does/doesn't develop between these two.

Alicia, Alicia, Alicia. Look, you made your choice, now stick to it. You told both Will and ???? (losing her name again) that it's over and done with between the two. Just because you had a dream about him, doesn't mean you should be trying to make it real. Just get over the dweeb already, please. I want to see Will with someone who's actually available full-time and committed to him. Alicia isn't either one.

Kalinda -- like how she's finding things for Diane but being very sensitive in presenting it to her. Yeah, our old Kalinda's back.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Kalinda is a ninja spy! Love her!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I'm also warming to Robin. LOVED her expressions when Cary told her to sit in an "look critical" She's the anti-Kalinda, but it works.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I'm also warming to Robin. LOVED her expressions when Cary told her to sit in an "look critical" She's the anti-Kalinda, but it works.
    I'm loving her too, how quickly she took to the job but doing things in her own way.

It was a good episode for Cary too. I'm glad he's taking the work seriously and seems to have gotten over his disappointment at not making partner this time around -- a more mature response as we would come to expect from a more mature Cary. Nice that he was the one to get the big discovery for the case.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    New episode tonight entitled "Rape: A Modern Perspective". Jason Biggs of American Pie fame is guest-starring.

Episode info from tvrage.com:

Spoiler

Some youtube clips:

Episode promo with Peter and Alicia's Mom confronting Will

Scene where Alicia sets some rules with Jason Biggs
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Will be interesting to see where they it with Cary and the forth years leaving.

vCash
    I still want Alicia to quit and go to another firm !
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    last night's ep was kind of a kitchen sink hodge podge of our favorite guest judges, lawyers and clients (where was Chum Hum guy: ), with MORE of Alicia's bizarre recent wishy washy whining about how harrrrrrrd it is to choose between her two men....but the payoff was FANTASTIC. I had a feeling after the union episode that Alicia was going to change her mind about breaking from Lockhart Gardner, but how this was done was super fab

B-b-but Alicia leaving and Kalinda staying:
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    last night's ep was kind of a kitchen sink hodge podge of our favorite guest judges, lawyers and clients (where was Chum Hum guy: ), with MORE of Alicia's bizarre recent wishy washy whining about how harrrrrrrd it is to choose between her two men....but the payoff was FANTASTIC. I had a feeling after the union episode that Alicia was going to change her mind about breaking from Lockhart Gardner, but how this was done was super fab

Wow! What a show! I loved this finale! Watching the lawyers argue, then switch sides was completely hilarious. My husband came down at the end and asked me if Peter had won the election. "Well, it's kind of complicated....."

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Kalinda sounded like an idiot in this episode: she traded being an employee for the independence of contracting, and she's bitching about an employee investigator getting health insurance, as if that would be a big surprise to her. Also, the idea that under a group health insurance policy, the cost of insuring a single person is worth $30K a year is a bit bizarre.

Good for Cary for saying he wouldn't be used in a bidding war.

Why did Alicia's brother flip on Stupid Husband?
    Last edited by kwanfan1818; 04-30-2013 at 12:49 AM.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Kalinda sounded like an idiot in this episode: she traded being an employee for the independence of contracting, and she's bitching about an employee investigator getting health insurance, as if that would be a big surprise to her. Also, the idea that under a group health insurance policy, the cost of insuring a single person is worth $30K a year is a bit bizarre.
    Are you one episode behind us?

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Maybe. I watched the last one my DVR picked up.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash

Oh just wait. After the union episode and unhappy employees, I'd think Alicia will remind them of why they're leaving Lockhart Gardner, and now they'll be going down the same path?

vCash
    http://www.salon.com/2013/04/29/the_...nastic_season/

MONDAY, APR 29, 2013 08:48 AM CDT
    “The Good Wife” finishes a fantastic season
    The most cynical, clear-eyed and entertaining show about power and corruption wraps up for the summer
    BY WILLA PASKIN

EDIT:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/...st-guest-stars

76 Guest Stars Of “The Good Wife” Ranked In Order Of Excellence
    The TV show with the best guest stars on Earth has its Season 4 finale on Sunday. From Michael J. Fox through Carrie Preston and Maura Tierney, let's rank them from first to worst!
    Last edited by dardar1126; 04-30-2013 at 03:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dardar1126 View Post
    http://www.salon.com/2013/04/29/the_...nastic_season/

MONDAY, APR 29, 2013 08:48 AM CDT
    The most cynical, clear-eyed and entertaining show about power and corruption wraps up for the summer
    BY WILLA PASKIN

EDIT:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/...st-guest-stars

76 Guest Stars Of “The Good Wife” Ranked In Order Of Excellence
    The TV show with the best guest stars on Earth has its Season 4 finale on Sunday. From Michael J. Fox through Carrie Preston and Maura Tierney, let's rank them from first to worst!
    Good reads both! Thanks, dardar!

vCash
    You're welcome.

I love this show! It's never predictable, the characters are complex, there is no black and white, but plenty of shades of grey...I like being kept off-balance.

In the usual run-of-the-mill drama Alicia would have opened that door to Will (as I and I'm sure many expected), but, NO, it's Cary! Can't wait for next season!!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dardar1126 View Post
    It's over???
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    This article in early February confirmed that actor Josh Charles has extended his contract for season 5: http://tvline.com/2013/02/07/the-goo...-josh-charles/
    The relatively short length of Charles’ initial deal [for 4 years] is somewhat unusual in TV circles, where six- or-seven year commitments are the norm. It’s believed that his Good Wife co-stars (with the exception of Chris Noth, who has his own special arrangement with the show) all signed six-year contracts when they joined the show.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Rally good finale.

Did anyone have flashbacks to season 2's end? Alicia walking through another Florrick victory party and going home? At least this time she wasn't crying and packing Peter's things.

@ Jackie telling Peter to butt out where aide is concerned. But, I wonder if Christian is going to be a problem next year?

Thrilled about Florrick, Agos and Associates. But, if Diane is getting a judgeship, does that leave poor Will with David Lee?

vCash
    perhaps Will will come be a part of Florrick, Agos, Gardner and Associates

I dug the move by Jackie, but Christian, in his 2 minutes of fame, gave me too much of a Dante-from-Nashville vibe. I hope he doesn't become a storyline next season.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast