Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Loved it up until that very uncomfortable kiss between Will and Alicia. Talk about zero chemistry.

I thought JM killed it in the show last night - that courtroom mock trial was so much fun to watch. Diane and Will were just a bit too smug going in and then went down in flames. I know the 'client' from some other show, but not sure where. David Lee - never change you pompous jerk. Where did Matan go, btw? I've missed him for seasons.

Eli had a fun subplot going there. We got to see Alan really emote last night - that scene with Jordan was amazing, the look on his face when he realized 'his' candidate didn't need him was heartbreaking. And to Elspeth doing the wiretap AGAINST the feds! That cheesy accordian music was the perfect touch. Kyle McLaughlan still can play smarmy well - that 'how about dinner?' line to Elspeth was icky and hysterically clueless at the same time.

So, if Alicia's a partner now, will she actually have an office without another person in it? And I could have sworn the buy-in was more than $200,000? Did they have a 'sale'? Or was that just a down payment?
    What I love about Eli is that his facial expressions are so readable that so much of the time I'm already laughing (when he's angry) before he opens his mouth.

vCash
    I don't like Alicia being a partner. I wish she had taken the others with her.
    I am still wishing she'd gone with Canning !!!
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    I don't like Alicia being a partner. I wish she had taken the others with her.
    I am still wishing she'd gone with Canning !!!
    It's not going to happen. She'll never permanently go with Canning because the actor has other obligations and isn't going to come on to the show full time. In fact, with his own series starting soon, I doubt we'll see much of him at all, and I'm okay with that. Apart from it not going to happen, I really don't want it to!

Like Elsbeth and the other recurring characters, I think the value he adds is because he's not always there. He's a refreshing change and I enjoy his slimy ways from time to time but if he's in 2 consecutive episodes, I want to scream It's always the same thing with him; his character is showy but they haven't given him much depth. I'd much rather see depth in a character like Cary who we don't see enough of, then expand the cast unnecessarily.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    New episode tonight, here's a clip from youtube: Death Of A Client. Guest stars include Stockard Channing, Amanda Peet, Matthew Perry and Chris Noth.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Can't wait! It's so much better since they got rid of Mr. Kalinda.

Love how Cary's becoming a bit more ambiguous too. Can anyone explain why Alicia and Cary still share an office? You'd think a partner would at least get a cubicle divider up there. Unless Diane and Will are punishing the 2 rebellious kids?

vCash
    How long did basketball run tonight? It is after 9:30pm and still no Good Wife?
    Creating drama!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffisjeff View Post
    How long did basketball run tonight? It is after 9:30pm and still no Good Wife?
    No basketball at all, just one hour of the best television EVER. Oh wait, do you live on the wrong coast?? My highlight tonight was the presence of the sublime Christina Baranski. I LOVE HER!!! She looked so wonderful to, I was reminded of her time with Gary Cole. Then I thought, "they REALLY need to get her a love interest". She deserves it.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I don't want Diane to leave the firm and become a judge.....although hilarity may ensue when the reps of Gardner & Associates some before her (ok, I can't remember, did Diane give Peter her answer? I thought it got lost in all the murder stuff).

Hmmm... giving fans both a dose of the Alicia/Will hotness and staying true to Alicia reconciling with Peter, by way of a convenient flashback episode. Great convo in the present between Alicia and Will. Nice touch having Amanda Peet show up with a severe bang reminiscent of the style Alicia had in flashback.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    No basketball at all, just one hour of the best television EVER. Oh wait, do you live on the wrong coast??
    Yes I do! But this episode was definitely worth waiting for. This show holds my attention unlike any other. How many seasons has it been? It is still must-see-TV for me!
    Creating drama!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I think this is season 4?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Oh I LOVED this episode!

having flash backs from Alicia and Will was just heaven!
    And I would be happy for DIane, but I do not want her to leave the firm to Will and other munchkins. Without her they are lost. She held she ship while Will was sitting out and David Lee is not named partner material. They better not go with Alicia being named partner. In my opinion - she becoming partner at all is weird since she has poor leadership skills in such mayhem. She has other qualities. Her running a firm with Cary would have been an interesting twist.

And in promo for next episode - my favorite wife killer is back. I love how he pushes Alicia.

vCash
    Thanks for the link to the promo since I was watching it on a Canadian channel in it's regular time slot (thank you Global television) but they didn't show the promo. The only strange thing about the promo -- it loops
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Have to say I almost bust a gut laughing at the thought of Diane writing Vampire Diaries fanfiction.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    So good to see an episode that was pretty much about Diane. And I always love seeing Gary Cole. But then to see Diane going for love instead of career. It made me all warm and mushy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Have to say I almost bust a gut laughing at the thought of Diane writing Vampire Diaries fanfiction.
    I was almost hoping it was going to be her!!

vCash
    Me too! That would have been priceless.

vCash
    Do you think Diane went for marriage in the end to scare him away?
    As of March 2013 - no longer scared of TAHbKA or Andrey aka Pushkin

vCash
    Last night was the first episode where I really wanted to slap St. Alicia. She's yanking the chains of both Will and Peter. Pick one, and stop neutering both. Ugh!

vCash
    I hope Alicia gets to have the both

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosjenka View Post
    Do you think Diane went for marriage in the end to scare him away?
    I think (or maybe hoping) that she wants marriage and realized she put it in off the past for career and now she won't do that anymore??
    That look on her face - made me think she was thinking over her life and past misses??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I think (or maybe hoping) that she wants marriage and realized she put it in off the past for career and now she won't do that anymore??
    That look on her face - made me think she was thinking over her life and past misses??
    I got a feeling that she told hims she does not want to wait to scare him away, since he did not respond at first and later told they should wait.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast