Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skipaway View Post
    Well I tried for the second time today to load this video. This afternoon it got stuck in an infinite loop and never loaded. Now it won't load because
    The video you have requested is unavailable or may have expired.
    Here are some related videos you may enjoy

How on earth has it expired already? Sheesh.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    It still plays fine for me. You might want to try a different browser. It's only 30 seconds long

What a great tease.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    It still plays fine for me. You might want to try a different browser. It's only 30 seconds long

What a great tease.
    I live in Canada so don't know it that's the problem cause I tried IE8 & Chrome yet received the same error message.
    Sometimes the internet just sucks!
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Here's the promo that won't work for you professordeb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    I live in Canada so don't know it that's the problem cause I tried IE8 & Chrome yet received the same error message.
    Sometimes the internet just sucks!
    Just type it into youtube - the results will bring up ones that work in your region.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    So what did people think of Stockard Channing's performance in last night's episode?
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    I loved the whole part of the Thanksgiving dinner. Mom1 vs Mom2, Alicia's mom telling Alicica that she needs to do what makes her happy cause that's all that matters in this world. Then proceeds to tell Peter that HE needs to divorce Alicia so Alicia can do what makes her happy since it's obvious that Alicia won't do such a thing. Ends with Alicia doing what *I* what makes her happy -- with Peter in a chair. Thought it poetic justices of sorts
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Loved seeing Alicia's mom and her versus Jackie, bring it on.

Caroline in the City! Wow, blast from my sitcom-watching past. The actor who played the gay CFO was Richard from Caroline.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    In a recent Entertainment Weekly, there was this blurb in "The Bullseye" section with a picutre of Archie Panjabi:

Hi, my name is Kalinda, and I make no sense anymore.

When I googled to make sure I got Archie's name correct, I found this article:

'The Good Wife': Backlash Over Kalinda And Nick Storyline Prompts Early Ending
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Thanks for posting. So Nick's run is/will be shortened, but it feels way too many episodes overdue.

I wasn't sure how to read Cary during his visit to Nick at work - do people think he figured out Nick was behind his beatdown?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by star_gazer11 View Post
    I wasn't sure how to read Cary during his visit to Nick at work - do people think he figured out Nick was behind his beatdown?
    I thought that was fairly clear. Cary doesn't have any major issues with anybody...at least not ones that would end in physical violence. Plus Cary has seen Nick's nutcase side, so he put two and two together (not enough that much math was necessary, really)! Cary was just saying, "I've got lots of dirt on you...now play nicely".
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Well it will be nice to have Kalinda back without the menacing Nick around though I think he was well cast. I want to see more of Amanda Peet's character and still hope Elspeth makes an appearance. I think the supporting/guest cast on this show is excellent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    In a recent Entertainment Weekly, there was this blurb in "The Bullseye" section with a picutre of Archie Panjabi:

Thank goodness! I love The Good Wife, and I love Kalinda (I used to watch it as much for her as for Alicia); but the whole storyline is ridiculous. Get that ex-husband off of my screen as soon as possible! Our ex-husbands should remain ex-husbands!

Let It Snow
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by star_gazer11 View Post
    I do, I think the actor made all the efforts to hint in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post

Thanks for the joke and the article.

"You don't give James Bond a girlfriend," Robert said. "Some characters you actually don't want to see that much backstory.
    Good lord creators are being clueless: I don't mind Kalinda having a relationship (and how would one call that freak "boyfriend"?), I mind Kalinda having a really stupid one, that doesn't go together at all with her character.

EW's Ken Tucker remarked that Kalinda's husband story could make the character peak and has removed her almost entirely from the main goings on of Lockhart/Gardner.

[...]

Viewers can look for Alicia and Cary to get involved in the story "because obviously we feel the characters are better when it's a full work family of characters."
    That's better.

vCash
    Yipppppeeeeeeee -- he's GONE!!! and Kalinda basically says he won't be back and she seemed pretty firm about that answer to Alicia. But one thing -- did anyone think she seemed a bit sad after delivering the info to Alicia? Almost like there was a tear of sadness in her eyes. Is she really going to miss him?

Oh yeah, did anyone catch the location she suggested he cross the border into Canada cause I could swear she said Point Edward which is the "village" one kinda enters when you cross the border from Port Huron, U.S.A. Once you motor through the "Point" you are then where I live -- Sarnia. Could it really be possible that two of my favourite shows have referenced this general area (the other was Criminal Minds). I was a bit confused, though. If indeed they said Point Edward, I'm pretty sure they don't have a bus line there. Darn how I wish I had a screen grab of when she pointed out the place on the map. I'd likely recognized the place if I saw the map for a bit longer but I was so surprised to think I heard "Point Edward" that I didn't pay enough attention.

Oh and poor Eli -- gotta feel for him. I don't think he saw that mack truck coming.

The comic relief -- Alicia finding out that the condom search was done by Jackie. I found that hilarious only because it's not MY mother who's thinking of doing "the deed" -- or so we are being led to believe.

Good episode.
    Crazy about sports!

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Yipppppeeeeeeee -- he's GONE!!! and Kalinda basically says he won't be back and she seemed pretty firm about that answer to Alicia. But one thing -- did anyone think she seemed a bit sad after delivering the info to Alicia? Almost like there was a tear of sadness in her eyes. Is she really going to miss him?
    Of course she is, or he wouldn't have been in her bed last episode or the episode before. Given what he's done in his past -- mostly implied -- what he did to Cary seems par for the course and shouldn't surprise her.

What was unbelievable was how Cary didn't have a few dozen broken things from that beating and that "basketball accident" was at all plausible. On the other hand, the only movie or show I've seen where a beating like Cary's was handled realistically was in "Revenge" where Anthony Quinn has Kevin Costner's character beaten badly, and it takes him months to recover. (The movie also had the Madeleine Stowe in it.)
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I missed last week's ep (will have to look for it online as I wanted to see Stockard Channing) and figured Cary was out of the ep due to his injuries - and then he shows up at the end looking the same as always

So....will they ever let us know how Kalinda got rid of douchebag? Even though the implication that she may have killed him is there and would be satisfying, I hope they never tell us. It's like Jackie googling (I mean "StubHubbing") condoms - let us never speak of this terrible character again.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I had read the article saying Kalinda's ex-husband was going to leave sooner than originally planned and I thought the writers still didn't get it. There was such a huge set up with the character, with Kalinda waiting for him with a gun and everything she went through to hide her real identity plus having Peter help her with that. And then Nick shows up and didn't live up to the build up. At all. It makes no sense for Kalinda to have been so deathly afraid of him.

I hated that story and I thought the writers completely dropped the ball.

vCash
    They definitely did, but at least they listened to the viewers and dropped the story early. It's the first time in 4 years that they've dropped it, so I'll forgive them if it never happens again

I also thought she killed him. I thought she was so firm in him never coming back, because her plan B was to dispose of him more permanently Like Gen, I hope we never hear of it again.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    I think Kalinda is in love with Alicia.

Or obsessed with her in a strange way.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast