Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Young Boy NAILS Whitney Houston

Has anyone heard this??? Totally unbelievable! I hope the link works.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Atta...CST_hero_tv_x3

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Interesting thread title, or maybe my mind is just in the gutter. lol
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Eh?
    vCash
    Nope -- I thought the same thing, BigB08822!

vCash
    The video is unavailable outside of the US.

You guys are naughty.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Sorry, playback is unavailable.

XfinityTV videos can only be viewed from within the US. If you believe you are seeing this message in error, please connect to a different network and try refreshing your browser
    Perhaps if the OP had mentioned the song title, we could have found this video on youtube?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post

That's the first thing that occurred to me too. hehehe
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    me 4, my first thought was ewwww
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Nope...me too

vCash
    This thread title seriously made me burst out laughing. The way it was written...

vCash
    You silly posters!

vCash
    Had a good Friday night laugh with the thread title! Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that upon first glance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    You guys are naughty.
    There was a recent publicity stunt where some 12-year old asked some famous singer to give him his first kiss, on stage. Afterwards, she told him that it was a one-time opportunity.

That's what I thought the thread was about initially, but then I thought "Erm, Whitney Houston?" Recently?

At that point, I had to check out the post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FigureSpins View Post
    There was a recent publicity stunt where some 12-year old asked some famous singer to give him his first kiss, on stage. Afterwards, she told him that it was a one-time opportunity.

That's what I thought the thread was about initially, but then I thought "Erm, Whitney Houston?" Recently?

At that point, I had to check out the post.
    That was Carrie Underwood and it was very cute.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I realize this will be an unpopular opinion among Underwood's fans, but having an adult who is a stranger kiss a minor on the lips is more creepy, IMO. Had she kissed him on the cheek, it would have been better.

If it had been an adult male kissing a minor girl on the lips, there would be an uproar. JS
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    It was an innocent quick peck on the lips. Carrie didn't close her eyes, opened her mouth and rolled her tongue out

I've seen parents kissing their kids or sibblings kissing each other with quick peck on the lips before.

vCash
    Parents know their kids; Underwood is a stranger. I still think it's inappropriate, and even though I can't stand Underb**** for a very good reason, I would think this of anyone. My minor nieces met their favorite band once and the lead singer gave them a peck on the cheek, which was fine. But if he'd nailed them on the lips, I would have thought the same as I do about this situation.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    For anyone that hasn't seen it. I thought it was really sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT_BF6y4mp8
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    I guess I never thought about the double standard because you are right, Kruss, if a male had done this there would have been an uproar. However, I think it is safe to say that Underwood had only good intentions. I would love to hear why you refer to her as Underb*tch, any good story there or just things you have read about?
    -Brian

vCash
    I guess I never thought about the double standard because you are right, Kruss, if a male had done this there would have been an uproar. However, I think it is safe to say that Underwood had only good intentions. I would love to hear why you refer to her as Underb*tch, any good story there or just things you have read about?
    Yes, this. If there is a story, do tell.

vCash
    Here's the story. My friend used to be in local radio. She was interning at a HAC radio station in town who shared space/staff with the country station here. My friend was assigned that day to work at the country station, and was asked to bring in-house guest Underwood some water.

Apparently, according to Underwood, it was the "wrong water". Her reaction was to throw the water in my friend's face and call her a c*nt.

My friend, who isn't inclined to cry easily, fled to an empty office and cried since she was so shocked at being treated in such a nasty fashion for no reason. The very popular morning DJ of the HAC station she normally interned for found her in the office and consoled her. His words to her were, "Don't let her get to you, there is a reason why everyone in the industry calls her UnderB****."

She must have her publicist working overtime to give her the "sweet country darling" edit, because that's what most people think about her.

As for the kissing incident, if it had been on the cheek, I would have just rolled my eyes (as I always do when she's mentioned) and never thought again about it.

Obviously, the 12 year old boy in this incident isn't scathed . But I still don't think it was appropriate, and if the lead singer from The Script had laid his lips on the lips of my 12 and 13 year old nieces instead of the cheek peck, I'd feel very differently about him, too.
    ~DC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast