Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It appears Kaetlyn is skating in the full CSOI tour this year. Also included are Virtue & Moir, Chan, Buttle, Rochette, Sawyer, Duhamel & Radford, Weaver & Poje, and Browning. Considering how new Kaetlyn is, this is quite the accomplishment. Others have taken years before receiving an invitation. Together with her fame as Canadian champion, her performance skills make her an ideal participant.

vCash
    That, indeed, is great news. She will benefit by this for certain.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Bring it on in the SP, Kaetlyn! <3

vCash
    I have my tickets for CSOI - sounds like a fantastic line up! Go Kaetlyn!
    pug lover

vCash
    I love Kaetlyn's joyful performances. She's a natural. Wow. I am sooo jealous. No SOIs in Down Under. Maybe I could email them and ask them the possibility of touring in Australia!
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Hey - but if you live in Australia I am jealous!!
    pug lover

vCash
    I have my ticket for CSOI as well. If I may make a suggestion for fans if you have a printer: Google images for '(your province/state)/Silhouette' 'Heart' and 'Kaetlyn Osmond' and print out each one. Then arrange them with tape or glue on an 8X10 blank sheet in a way that reads symbolically, say: "Manitoba Loves Kaetlyn". Take it to a local printing shop and have them put it on a t-shirt. Joining the CSOI Fan Club gives you a chance for a 'Meet & Greet' with cast members. There is no guarantee on who you'll meet, only that it will be at least two skaters. On the lucky chance that you do meet her, her reaction to the shirt will be a sweet memory for both of you, not to mention a great photo.

vCash
    That's great for her. I hope MTM get an invite too.

vCash
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Good luck with the competition!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rvi5 View Post
    It appears Kaetlyn is skating in the full CSOI tour this year. Also included are Virtue & Moir, Chan, Buttle, Rochette, Sawyer, Duhamel & Radford, Weaver & Poje, and Browning. Considering how new Kaetlyn is, this is quite the accomplishment. Others have taken years before receiving an invitation. Together with her fame as Canadian champion, her performance skills make her an ideal participant.
    Oh yay! I was hoping she'd be invited to do at least western Canada, but this is fabulous. She'll be a great addition.

Best of luck to her tomorrow!!! I might be too nervous to watch live. Ack. Better me than her I guess.
    images on ice - Figure Skating Photography

vCash
    Can you explain me why Kaetlyn's transition scores have been so low in Sochi?

Posted by clarie http://www.canada.com/olympics/?p=91189........a new article on Kaetlyn
    Weird interview. I thought she graduated last summer.

Anyway Good Luck for tomorrow!
    Last edited by Enchanted; 02-19-2014 at 06:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rvi5 View Post
    Let's hope she uses this opportunity to expand her horizons and learn from the top skaters. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt because of all of her injuries, but I was really expecting better programs this year. She has the technical ability but it seems as though her short in particular is very juniorish this year. I am not expecting coaching changes or anything like that, just hoping for possible collaboration with someone outside the team to spice things up a bita

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Manaud View Post
    Let's hope she uses this opportunity to expand her horizons and learn from the top skaters. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt because of all of her injuries, but I was really expecting better programs this year. She has the technical ability but it seems as though her short in particular is very juniorish this year. I am not expecting coaching changes or anything like that, just hoping for possible collaboration with someone outside the team to spice things up a bita
    I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't mind her staying to Lance Vipond for the short, but maybe getting outside help for the long. I wouldn't mind..Lorri, David W, or anyone else

vCash
    I too think that David or Lori could be wonderful for her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    I too think that David or Lori could be wonderful for her.
    Emdee, you forgot Jeff Buttle.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    From what I've read previously, I don't think her family could afford the cost of the choreographers suggested here, especially not Nichols or Wilson. I agree it's time to bring some maturity into her programs. Who is there out there?

vCash
    Oh, I didn't know that costs was an issue for her. Where can you donate money? Is Buttle expensive too? I would also like to see her work with Rohene Ward. I think she'd work well with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    Emdee, you forgot Jeff Buttle.
    Don't recall Buttles style for women. Both David and Lori are tried and true for women.
    Lori will give her improved technical footwork. David will give a program to suit her personality.

vCash
    Dubreil and Lausanne waitressed in summer to put them through their training.
    As an Olympian KO may get some support now.

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast