Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruss View Post
    Apparently, according to Underwood, it was the "wrong water". Her reaction was to throw the water in my friend's face and call her a c*nt.
    I'm sorry, but I find the second sentence hard to believe. It would've been more believable if the story had CU "demanding" a fresh glass of the "correct" water. Are you sure your friend wasn't mistaking Lindsay Lohan for CU that day?

vCash
    If the water story is true, I'm more upset with Kruss' friend than I am with Underwood. Instead of fleeing and crying, she should have stood up for herself.

vCash
    By the way, is ANYONE going to comment on what they thought about the young boy NAILING Whitney Houston???

vCash
    It says I have to download the app which I am reluctant to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    It says I have to download the app which I am reluctant to do.
    Oh. Google "philippino boy nails whitney houston". When he gets to "AND IIIIIIIII-IIIII-IIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU"....I thought he was lip-synching to the record!

vCash
    Yep found it and that kid has quite the set of lungs on him. I think it's real. There is a vid of a Vietnamese kid who sings only in English and he is quite good at it too. LOL

vCash
    I know someone who drives buses for music tours. He has driven for many former AI contestants and every last one was a spoiled brat. So I have no problem believing that Carrie Underwood is the same.

vCash
    My friend was an intern which basically means gopher. You honestly think she should have started arguing with the celeb? She would probably have been let go and she knew that. And yes, the story is accurate. Of course it would have been better for Underwood to have demanded different water. But she preferred to go all diva instead.

Sorry, but I'll go with believing my friend on this.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I have a hard time believing she would throw it in her face and call her a c*nt! I'm not saying I don't believe the story, just that I have a hard time imagining any decent human being doing that to someone else. That's the meanest of mean. This is one of the many reasons I am a huge Kelly Clarkson fan. There are nothing but amazing stories about her (even though I am sure she has her days, too) and everyone in the industry does nothing but gush about her and how down to earth she is. She has not changed one bit since winning Idol.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    This link might work:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/filip...050000953.html

I finally found the answer to the question I asked earlier. The title of the song the boy is singing: I Will Always Love You.

It's interesting how the crowd doesn't react much. He is phenomenal!

ETA: Found this youtube link in case the yahoo link above should not work.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I agree about Kelly, BigB08822 - she's definitely just a fun-loving down-to-earth country girl having fun in her life and career.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    It's interesting how the crowd doesn't react much. He is phenomenal!
    The queen in the pink shirt actually seems annoyed--as if the kid is interrupting his conversation!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12