Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    This season has been a snooze fest, to be honest. This season started with so much potential, too. It really could have been epic but they are basically in the exact same situation they were in when the season started excepting they are missing a few people and some limbs.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    This season has been a snooze fest, to be honest. This season started with so much potential, too. It really could have been epic but they are basically in the exact same situation they were in when the season started excepting they are missing a few people and some limbs.
    I thought it got off to an excellent start but then slowed down. The last two episodes could have been fit into one, with the second having a better ending. I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen and that hasn't happened before. Now we know that Andrea isn't going to kill the governor, which could be predicted. That isn't a cliffhanger and cliffhangers were what kept me watching in the past. And I expect nothing much to happen next week.

vCash
    Does anyone else think Carl shot Morgan's wife Jenny as he was fleeing the cafe with Michonne?

vCash

"The Walking Dead": Any fans here?

Hmmm, so you think Morgan left his wife as a zombie even after she turned their son? (Which, by the way, made me roll my eyes. Zombies everywhere you turn and she is the one who gets the boy? Really?). That would mean the boy is somewhere, too. I still demand to know how Michonne got that picture so quickly without disturbing the walkers.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Hmmm, so you think Morgan left his wife as a zombie even after she turned their son? (Which, by the way, made me roll my eyes. Zombies everywhere you turn and she is the one who gets the boy? Really?). That would mean the boy is somewhere, too. I still demand to know how Michonne got that picture so quickly without disturbing the walkers.
    If you watch the episode again Carl shoots an African American woman wearing what appears to be a nightgown. Maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks on me.

On "Talking Dead," they joked that Michonne must be The Flash, since she got on the roof and the photo in mere seconds. And you'd think those zombies in the cafe (one of whom looked like Margaret Cho, seriously), could've broken through the glass? Oh well.

vCash
    I think that idea is that Morgan couldn't kill his wife, yes, and he got the son because he couldn't kill her. It sort of works for me in terms of Morgan's character because he is a gentle man and his inability to deal with the reality of zombies is why he went insane. And the loss of the son tipped him over the edge.

Michonne got the picture because the zombies were all at the door wanting to get at Karl. And she could have handily eliminated any who got in her way.

I'm more bothered why the zombies not breaking the door down, as they have done so often, and Karl not being bothered that there were a troop of zombies behind the door while he stood there without seeming to care.

vCash
    I really liked the last episode. A lot more communication from Michonne, Carl being less annoying, Crazy Rick Meeting with Crazy Morgan and apparently snapping out of it. Yeah, Michonne seemed to move at warp speed, but it was didn't take me out of the story because the characters were compelling and it was interesting to get to see them develop more, especially Michonne.

Bravura turn by Lenny James who plays Morgan, IMO.

Too bad next week brings back the Woodbury story line. It's just an annoying waste of time with a weak villian who's not believable, and a bunch of faceless "innocents". Bleh. Andrea and the Guv'na can get off my screen anytime now.

vCash
    Has Daryl come back yet?

vCash
    I still like Andrea. I get it is hard to support her for in a sense turning against her friends. But he has been pretty evasive and an out and out liar. And one of the things that occurred to me last night while watching is that I sometimes expect them to behave in a normal way in normal circumstances. I was initially really mad when they failed to pick up that hitchhiker twice. But then when I thought about it I realized that these are not normal circumstances anymore and it is only getting harder to survive. One more person is one more mouth to feed. And it's dog eat dog. Would that guy maybe found a gun and turned it on them. I think that was kind of the message from Morgan to Carl. Don't ever apologize for trying to survive. And I think that is where I cut Andrea some slack. Yeah she has taken a bit of the easy road but I can hardly blame her. And she is at least trying to find peace between the groups. Part of that easier life is that it has killed some of her gutsyness. That was why she couldn't kill the Governor. They have all been through a lot. it is hard not to understand why she would make the choice to stay at Woodbury. But at least she is on notice and I have a feeling that it will be Andrea that ends up killing the Governor in the end. But Andrea is kind of trying to behave normally in a somewhat normal world. She is desperate to feel normal again.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Season 4 of "The Walking Dead" premieres October 13 (Trailer inside): http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

vCash
    can't wait

vCash
    I am still in disbelief that everyone went back to the prison instead of staying in Woodbury. Can ANYONE defend this idea? I don't think worrying about the Governor coming back is a legit excuse, either. He has no one left and is completely alone. He would have to go recruit a totally NEW army and by that point he would find a new place to take over and stay. They all left a very well guarded community with many comforts that are extremely rare in the world for a prison that has been breached numerous times. I just don't get it.
    -Brian

vCash
    I am still in disbelief that everyone went back to the prison instead of staying in Woodbury. Can ANYONE defend this idea? I don't think worrying about the Governor coming back is a legit excuse, either. He has no one left and is completely alone. He would have to go recruit a totally NEW army and by that point he would find a new place to take over and stay. They all left a very well guarded community with many comforts that are extremely rare in the world for a prison that has been breached numerous times. I just don't get it.
    The governor has two men with him, is completely crazed, and has the advantage of surprise. With a good stock of machine guns and hand grenades he could take out Woodbury pretty quick. The prison is easier to fortify and defend, given that it was originally built to prevent people from getting out/in. Providing that they plug up the whole that was there before.

vCash
    They already attacked the prison and nearly took it. He was responsible for making sure Woodbury was protected and he did a great job. Woodbury seemed as well protected as the prison considering the prison had gates knocked down and a huge hole in the back of it. A hole that can not just be patched up with a piece of wood. Maybe this is my way of saying I can't spend another season watching them at the prison.
    -Brian

vCash
    They already attacked the prison and nearly took it. He was responsible for making sure Woodbury was protected and he did a great job. Woodbury seemed as well protected as the prison considering the prison had gates knocked down and a huge hole in the back of it. A hole that can not just be patched up with a piece of wood. Maybe this is my way of saying I can't spend another season watching them at the prison.
    I try to find logical answers to questions like this to make sense of the story on my own. And, there have been a lot of such questions.

I'm assuming that they do find a way to patch up the breach. Woodbury was pretty easy to get into and the prison does have the outlook, though it needs to be rebuilt. The prison is steel, Woodbury was mostly wood and could be much more easily burned down. And the governor broke in with a heavy duty vehicle and some heavy artillery, but he could have got into Woodbury just as easily.

Maybe they'll answer this question on The Talking Dead - once in a while they do let an intelligent question slip through, though not very often.

vCash
    The prison is safer. Woodbury, while rather "luxurious" considering the state of the world, isn't as safe. Think about how many people they needed manning the entrances into town. The prison has fences, gates and steel doors with locks and more controlled points ingress and egress. Impenetrable? Definitely not BUT it makes sense for them to stay there.

Obviously nowhere is 100% safe (as we will surely find out this season) but going by last season, the prison is still safer than Woodbury. Of course the general thought is if your enemies know where you are, don't be there, ie. the Governor knows they're at the prison so it'd be smarter for them to move on...however, I don't think it'd be as easy to pack up and move on as it used to be simply b/c they have twice as many people now and most of them can't defend themselves. Given how difficult it was on the road prior to finding the prison, my thought is they aren't giving up their home without a fight. Whether the fight is coming from the Governor (who wasn't shown at all in the previews but we know he's out there) or from the hordes of zombies (and I do mean hordes) eventually the gang will be forced out but I don't think they're leaving until it is their absolute last option.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    AMC plans a "Walking Dead" spin-off: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...-be-about.html

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I'm getting excited.

If you like "The Walking Dead" music.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyjKR...D02FyjKRqyN9ek

Photos from Season 4 ep #1: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...-and-more.html

"The Walking Dead" season 4 preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXWD2ZzBT2g

"The Walking Dead" webisode series returns Oct.1/2013 "The Oath": http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 09-27-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Netflix just added Season 3 of "The Walking Dead" for anyone who needs to catch up before Season 4 starts October 13/2013!!!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    If you haven't seen the webisodes, all fans of the show should check them out. I'll post the new webisodes starting Oct 1 as soon as they are available. Hopefully they are added to the following link automatically.

The first 2 webisode series:
    "The Walking Dead" -webisodes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOpyx...9448134D906619

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast