Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post

What? They didn't cover this on the Talking Dead!!!
    Carl's crush on Beth was noticeable on the show. Hershel is even keeping an eye on him.

They'll have more time to cover it in February when "Talking Dead" expands to an hour.

I wonder what changes they'll make that it warrants an extra half-hour.

vCash
    The writing gets so bad it takes them an hour to explain what just happened?

vCash
    Most of my favourite shows have some really big plot holes and great examples of bad writing. What is a fan to do?!
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash
    So sad we have to wait until Feb. to watch again

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    The writing gets so bad it takes them an hour to explain what just happened?
    Well, considering Kirkman writes a lot of "unhs" in the comics, pages and pages of them, he's not going to be winning a Pulitzer anytime soon.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Something to pass the time.

"The Walking Dead" Infographic: Every Zombie Death:
    http://www.webpronews.com/the-walkin...-death-2012-12

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    American Film Institute honors "The Walking Dead" as Outstanding TV Show of 2012:
    http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...afi-awards.php

"The Walking Dead" receives Satellite nomination and special achievement award:
    http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...ominations.php

For the Best Television Series, Genre award, the show faces off against FX's American Horror Story, ABC's Once Upon a Time, The CW's Arrow and The Supernatural, Fox's Fringe and NBC's Grimm for the award.
    All shows I watch regularly.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    'The Walking Dead' Renewed for Season Four; Glen Mazzara Leaves Role as Showrunner and Executive Producer
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...azzara/162720/

I hope AMC isn't ruining the show.

vCash
    Sometimes success can be a show's worst enemy. But as long as they do not kill off Daryl I will be fine. Hehehehe

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Kurt Sutter and Shawn Ryan criticize AMC after Glen Mazzara leaves 'The Walking Dead':
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...king-dead.html

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Only four more sleeps! Until PrincessLeppard complains about all the fun we're having talking about The Talking Dead!! It's being expanded to one hour from 30 minutes, so lots of geekout time to learn more about the show. Oh yeah, and The Walking Dead will come on beforehand.

Sunday's episode is called

Spoiler

Here's some stuff I found on youtube:

Brother vs. Brother

Scene about new group and Lori's baby

Sunday's episode (overview)

Series overview

I also read recently about a convention for the Walking Dead, and how when the cast was announced, the crowd booed when Lori (Sarah Wayne Callies) was introduced. Wow, that would have been hard to walk out on stage with everyone booing you!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Meh. I don't have cable anymore. So I'll just have to complain about stuff I haven't seen.

Like a true figure skating fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Meh. I don't have cable anymore. So I'll just have to complain about stuff I haven't seen.

Like a true figure skating fan.
    Hehehe

vCash
    Yippy ... it's back on TONIGHT

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    'The Walking Dead' Premiere Delivers Largest Audience in Series History With 12.3 Million Viewers:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

I think being on Netflix has really allowed this show to take off.

For some reason, I really want Carol to go out and kick someone's ass. Zombie or Human. She needs it. Hopefully Merles.
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 02-11-2013 at 09:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post

For some reason, I really want Carol to go out and kick someone's ass. Zombie or Human. She needs it. Hopefully Merles.
    My exact thoughts

Yesterday´s episode was good, the governor showing his real face though I don´t know why Andrea keeps ´trusting´ him and to do the PR work with the people after giving them that speech of ´we prevailed´

And Grimes is getting nuts! now he sees the ghost of Lori!!

I do agree, he needs to star giving people a chance, more when now they are weaker without Darel in the group, he only has one man to count more with, so he needs to accept the new ones into the group, thing I know will happen

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Braulio View Post
    And Grimes is getting nuts! now he sees the ghost of Lori!!

I do agree, he needs to star giving people a chance, more when now they are weaker without Darel in the group, he only has one man to count more with, so he needs to accept the new ones into the group, thing I know will happen
    I've been looking at the other side of the coin. How everyone else needs to step up and take responsibility for a different aspect of the community. When Rick tries to do something that is somebody else's responsibility, then that other person steps forward and says, "why not go take a nap Rick, this is my duty, I'll take care of it". Everyone has relied so much on Rick that he's worn himself out in every possible way. He can only walk so far with such a large group sitting on his shoulders.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I've been looking at the other side of the coin. How everyone else needs to step up and take responsibility for a different aspect of the community. When Rick tries to do something that is somebody else's responsibility, then that other person steps forward and says, "why not go take a nap Rick, this is my duty, I'll take care of it". Everyone has relied so much on Rick that he's worn himself out in every possible way. He can only walk so far with such a large group sitting on his shoulders.
    I think it's clear he can't carry the group anymore, as he's totally leading the group.

I see Andrea stepping up to become leader of Woodbury, after the governor dies - maybe it will be she who kills him. Don't know what will happen to Rick's group, but predict some drastic changes. As to Merle, I think Darryl will be the one to kill him.
    Last edited by Japanfan; 02-13-2013 at 11:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    I think it's clear he can't carry the group anymore, as he's totally leading the group.

I see Lori stepping up to become leader of Woodbury, after the governor dies - maybe it will be she who kills him. Don't know what will happen to Rick's group, but predict some drastic changes. As to Merle, I think Darryl will be the one to kill him.
    Lori?? I think you meant Andrea

And yes, that´s why I said that Rick has to losen up a bit on that ´I am full responsible and in charge´ he needs somebody else to rely on and of course everybody to do their part in the group, thing that I do think it´s happening, but Rick needs to rest and have somebody who can support him leading the group, I can´t imagine the amount of stress, pain and mental state somebody like him has to be after all that happened

vCash
    So happy the show is back!

Rick: He's finally cracked..again! Poor thing, I expected it. How much do they expect him to take? He's taken on the complete burden of the group and then to have Daryl walk out on him...I think that really did it b/c the realization set in that now he's down to just him and Glenn as the main protectors...and Maggie too but I know I'd feel a lot more secure with Glenn, Daryl, T-Dog and Oscar backing him up. It's just one other thing that has spiraled out of his control. Now he's seeing dead Lori? Methinks Rick needs a fluffy pillow and a good week's sleep.

Daryl: I think his leaving was more of a knee-jerk reaction than anything. He and Merle are blood but does anyone get the impression he actually loves Merle? It's more like the love you're obligated to have b/c you're related. I think Rick made the right choice by not allowing Merle to come back. They can't trust him at all. And love the way Rick pistol whipped him to shut his ass up!

Daryl will come back. He has to...the fans will riot if he doesn't. On a cool note, my co-worker flew to NY this weekend and Norman Reedus (Daryl) was on the plane! She was a few seats away from him. She said she spoke to him and he was really nice. He said he was in town (Atlanta) filming some re-shoots for the season...so cool!

Tyreese & Sasha: Obviously good people but I don't trust those other two...something tells me they won't last long. I think it's hilarious how they wanted to try to get the jump on "the kid and the woman" (Carl and Carol). Carl would have shot both of them in the head without a second thought. He's a kid but he's not a child... I'm excited to see Tyreese and Sasha become part of the group. In the comics Tyreese is supposed to be like Rick's right hand man so I'm expecting awesomeness from him...

Governor: He's moved into "I don't give a fcuk" territory. It's like he's itching for a fight so bad he doesn't even care what happens to Woodbury anymore.

Andrea: ...is a whole damn fool for still being there.

Glenn & Maggie: Trouble in paradise. I would really like to see Maggie get revenge on the Governor for what he did to her...and I'd like to see Glenn kick Merle's ass! Revenge all around!

Michonne: Her standoff-ishness is getting on my nerves. I realize the lapse of time is very small (when Sasha asked how old Judith was Hershel said she was just over a week old...feels like Lori died ages ago...) but hopefully they'll calm her character down soon. The glares and grrr! faces are getting old.

Can't wait until next Sunday!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast