Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alilou View Post
    Oh I so remember this piece. And loved it. It was soon after he turned pro, was choreographed by Dean. It was "My Baseball Hat" and he threw that hat around all over the place. Unfortunately he never performed it often enough to really perfect it, but it was still pretty good. The performance I saw (on TV) was probably at World Pro's soon after he retired. Maybe I can find it on youtube.
    Is this it? http://youtu.be/7tileKDK4eg

vCash
    Haha - you are all awesome! I meant to post this in the Patrick Chan thread. And then when I went back to put in an article and the Youtube link -I couldn't find my original post. Thanks for knowing and taking the time anyhow! And if I may commit thread drift for a bit longer - what do you think of Dean giving Patrick another hat piece as an exhibition?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leapfrogonice View Post
    The allowance of props (hat, umbrella) will make this entertaining. Wonder if he can have the (iconic) lamp post out there as well
    Probably not, because self-standing props are not allowed. Or so I have heard.

vCash
    From Kurt's twitter last night, he's also returning to the Tragically Hip. They wrote the song "Antares" for him back in 1998 and it appears they've done it again - writing and recording a brand new song for him to use. I'm wondering if we'll see that number at Carnival on Ice. Here's hoping!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teenes View Post
    From Kurt's twitter last night, he's also returning to the Tragically Hip. They wrote the song "Antares" for him back in 1998 and it appears they've done it again - writing and recording a brand new song for him to use. I'm wondering if we'll see that number at Carnival on Ice. Here's hoping!
    Thanks for the info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teenes View Post
    Alright!!! Looking forward to it if it makes American TV!!

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Was this filmed?
    It was filmed because I watched it on TV.

Here it is. .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12