Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    Maybe I should have said I don't need another cable service. Around $200 a month is as much as I'm willing to pay.
    Our phone and Direct TV is billed together and the cost kept inching up. DH kept paying that bill, so I was not aware of the up-creep. When he told me what we were paying, I called the phone/tv billing company just 2 days ago and re renegotiated a bill that was $70 less/month. Might be worth a call to see if you are on the optimal plan and see if there are any discounts that might apply. But unfortunately, if they are the only game in town, your chance of success will be lower.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    I guess I'm in the minority. I didn't like Jeanne Tripplehorn's character or how they introduced her. I thought she was way too prominent for someone new to the team. She kept acting like she was in charge!

Plus she seems to have done something to her face and I found that distracting. Why do so many female actors of a certain age have work done that is so obvious? Is it that hard to do good face work or do they just not know when to say when??
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.

vCash
    MacMadame, that is exactly how it felt! Both the role and the face. I love Reid, but I'm not sure it is going to work with two Reids. I also found the way she presented stuff to be annoying. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

Side note: one thing I find annoying about SVU is that I can almost always figure it out long before they do. I started watching half an hour into the show, and within 15 minutes I had it figured out. Won't say more now in case people haven't seen it yet.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    I saw the story about Johnny Lewis' death - http://www.eonline.com/news/349465/j...-anarchy-actor and immediately remembered him in the Criminal Minds episode "Zoe's Reprise". Too bad.

vCash
    Loved the SVU episode, but it was weird seeing "Emily Prentis" in another role...

vCash
    Well they are back! Episode of Reid and his girlfriend. Guest was none other than my favourite Buffy the Vampire annoyance aka Dawn. Yeppers, that would be Michelle Trachtenberg.
    Not saying anything more about the episode except to say I'm glad I caught it without having to PVR cause I'm already going to be having to PVR a number of things while away in Mississauga this weekend.
    Crazy about sports!

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Do you see the show on Tues. where you are? I have to wait for tomorrow. Pout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Well they are back! Episode of Reid and his girlfriend. Guest was none other than my favourite Buffy the Vampire annoyance aka Dawn. Yeppers, that would be Michelle Trachtenberg.
    Not saying anything more about the episode except to say I'm glad I caught it without having to PVR cause I'm already going to be having to PVR a number of things while away in Mississauga this weekend.
    Didn't Michelle star in a skating movie a few years back?
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Canada gets it Tuesday nights, so I think it's only fair those of us up here if we're going to post should be using the Spoiler code until after our US friends get to see it tomorrow night. Not only not fair, but showing courtesy too.

I missed it tonight, but interested in seeing where they're going w/this tomorrow night.

vCash
    I was heartbroken at the end for Reid.

I wasn't sure what happened at first, but I think the bullet went through the stalker's head into Reid's girlfriends?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    Canada gets it Tuesday nights, so I think it's only fair those of us up here if we're going to post should be using the Spoiler code until after our US friends get to see it tomorrow night. Not only not fair, but showing courtesy too.
    Again, no need. This has been debated over and over again on this forum, and its been decided that once a show has aired anywhere, it's appropriate to discuss openly.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Yeah, if I cared about being spoiled, I wouldn't be here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    I was heartbroken at the end for Reid.

I wasn't sure what happened at first, but I think the bullet went through the stalker's head into Reid's girlfriends?
    That's what I wasn't sure about either until hubby mentioned that the one bullet went through Ms. Stalker's head and then into Reid's girlfriend. I just wonder how he'll deal with never having told her directly that he loved her. I know he was upset about not having done so when she said it on the phone. Then when Reid tries to save them, he has to say that he doesn't love her but the stalker instead ... well I can just see him brooding over such for quite a while. I didn't get to say good-bye or "I love you" to my dad when they took him away in an ambulance and then four days later he was dead. Hospital policy was such that I wasn't allowed to visit -- too young at the age of almost 14! That was back in 1971 and I still regret that I didn't get to do either one.

I'm also ticked that Reid finally finds someone and before it really went very far, she's dead.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I'm ticked they didn't keep Reid's romance going as well. He is such a hunk of a guy and unique character - I thought it would be great to see him in a real relationship and they certainly wrote her as his equal. I wonder if she is actually dead - but then I thought they couldn't have two people come back from the dead after the whole Prentiss non death of recent memory.
    pug lover

vCash
    I, too, think it would have been better to keep her alive and have Reid have a romantic equal.

vCash
    Oh dear... All ths discussion was about an episode that is only now airing here. Yes indeed, they did Reid a big disservice.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    Again, no need. This has been debated over and over again on this forum, and its been decided that once a show has aired anywhere, it's appropriate to discuss openly.
    So, let me get this straight...We're not allowed to talk about skating events as they happen except in one place here and only one and yet, when TV shows get shown in different places at different times, we're free to talk about them in their threads regardless?

Okay...Makes sense...

I am sitting here literally gutted. My God..Poor Spence.

vCash
    The reason that the skating events are in exactly one place is because there are thousands of people on this forum, and when skating events occur obviously more people flock to this forum than at other times. Keeping it all in the Kiss & Cry and keeping that paid-members-only prevents the forum from crashing due to excessive bandwidth use.

They're not remotely related.

And you're free to talk about the TV episodes without spoiler tags as soon as they have aired in one location in the world. This has been the case for a while. You don't get to change the rules because you start the thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    So, let me get this straight...We're not allowed to talk about skating events as they happen except in one place here and only one and yet, when TV shows get shown in different places at different times,
    We are allow to talk about any skating event as it happens any place in the world in the appropriate skating event thread. We are allowed to talk about TV shows as they air any place in the world in the appropriate TV show thread.

It really couldn't get any more simply.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Finally saw it. I knew they were leading up to killing off Reid's girlfriend but I was annoyed they didn't let them have ANY time together as a couple before they did it. It was nice to see Beth Riesgraf from Leverage though. I really enjoy her as Parker.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast