Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    His hair suits his face shape. He has a long, thin face. It's like how people complain about SJP's hair and how it's too poofy, Jason has a similar face structure to hers and the ponytail is honestly one of the more flattering hairstyles for that kind of face if you're a guy. He looks good with the ponytail and tbh I don't think he would look as handsome with a different hairstyle. But anyways, if he wants to cut his hair, it should be his choice. If it's true judges give skaters advice about hairstyles, I'd wish they'd stop. I prefered Rachael with long hair, Gracie as a strawberry blonde instead of a bleach-blonde, Agnes as her natural blonde color instead of a reddish-brunette (thankfully she's dyed it back!), and Ashley as a brunette (though she's still stunning as a blonde). Idk if USFS had any influence regarding these decisions, but if they did, that bugs me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrellH View Post
    If, and when, he does cut his hair, it would make a nice donation to Locks of Love.
    Oops - education time. Locks of Love already gets way more hair than they can use. The number of wigs made versus the number of ponytails donated is miniscule. Word of mouth has given everyone the impression that the wigs are for children who have cancer and lose their hair to chemotherapy, and are free. Not true. Locks of Love provides wigs on a sliding scale to children with permanent hair loss such as alopecia aerata.

http://www.squidoo.com/locksoflove

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/06/fa...oc.semityn.www

People are very quick to target other people's hair as potential donations to Locks of Love. Some people who have long hair because they like it that way are made to feel guilty and selfish if they don't donate it. That is unfair to begin with, but even moreso because Locks of Love doesn't do what most people think it does with the hair.

vCash
    I heard that Jason may ask Dai for some hair tips. (jk)

Seriously though Jason is a wonderful skater no matter which way he wears his hair. Personally I don't like the ponytail hairstyle on men in general.
    JMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    His hair suits his face shape. He has a long, thin face. It's like how people complain about SJP's hair and how it's too poofy, Jason has a similar face structure to hers and the ponytail is honestly one of the more flattering hairstyles for that kind of face if you're a guy. He looks good with the ponytail and tbh I don't think he would look as handsome with a different hairstyle. But anyways, if he wants to cut his hair, it should be his choice. If it's true judges give skaters advice about hairstyles, I'd wish they'd stop. I prefered Rachael with long hair, Gracie as a strawberry blonde instead of a bleach-blonde, Agnes as her natural blonde color instead of a reddish-brunette (thankfully she's dyed it back!), and Ashley as a brunette (though she's still stunning as a blonde). Idk if USFS had any influence regarding these decisions, but if they did, that bugs me.
    Ponytail is not a flatter hairstyle for anybody.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123