Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I may be in the minority on this, but in the movie A Perfect Murder, I was rooting for Michael Douglas and Viggo Mortensen .
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    The first time I watched it, I rooted for Paltrow. I didn't know what a witch she was, then. After, I rooted for Douglas and Mortenson. Figured Douglas would get off due to the mental cruelty of living with her.
    A Perfect Murder is airing tonight on Style at 10:30 EDT (not sure about when it would start in other time zones), but I figured I'd let it be known that this gem is on for anyone who is game for some entertaining snarkage of Miss Snooty McSnooterson's acting.

After seeing this movie, I can honestly say that I've never seen an actress do a better portrayal of a limp (and whiny) dishrag come to life.
    Gun Control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars.

vCash
    Is Gwyneth still promoting her crazy cleansing diets, even after getting diagnosed with osteopenia?

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yehudi View Post
    Is Gwyneth still promoting her crazy cleansing diets, even after getting diagnosed with osteopenia?
    Hopefully not, but my own mother refuses to eat more and try to gain weight, even after she was diagnosed with full-blown osteoporosis in her early 50s.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    A Perfect Murder is airing tonight on Style at 10:30 EDT (not sure about when it would start in other time zones), but I figured I'd let it be known that this gem is on for anyone who is game for some entertaining snarkage of Miss Snooty McSnooterson's acting.

After seeing this movie, I can honestly say that I've never seen an actress do a better portrayal of a limp (and whiny) dishrag come to life.
    Which would you say are some of the poorer limp and/or whiny dishrags performances that you've seen?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456