Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

vCash
    Ok so now that he's back with the good doctor, what will happen ?
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    Ok so now that he's back with the good doctor, what will happen ?
    Is "he" Brody and "the good doctor" Nazir? If yes, I think it's obvious Nazir will mind f Brody again to bring him back into the fold. Then when Brody goes back to Washington, DC it will be prolonged to the end of the season which side he's actually on.

If I had to predict how the season will play out, I think Brody will make his allegiance to Carrie clear. Just when all seems well -- maybe they'll even get Nazir -- something big will provide the cliff hanger for the season finale. My money is on the CIA traitor being revealed. That was an idea planted in season one and basically ignored so far in season two. We don't really know who gave the guy the razor blade in the safe house. The assumption is it was Brody, but there's no proof it was. Could have been Saul or another CIA person.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    OMG - never laughed so hard for this show when Saul and the others had to listen and Carrie and Brody! Poor Saul!
    Maybe Nazir's people were watching/listening too?
    They seem to know.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I like how I really am not sure where this show is going.
    I'm so bad at not knowing, I like to know the plot of movies before I watch them. Yes, I'm the person no one wants to share the pre-watching rituals with.
    And I WANNA KNOW if Carrie and Brody will end up together!

-- Guess Carrie just answered my previous doubts: how can the show give Brody a second chance after what he did? If he saves the US from an attack. Which, if you ask me, is a bit of a stretch, but maybe they'll pull it nicely.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    I might be in the minority here but I like Dana and the actress who plays her. Most teenage actresses overact, this girl doesn't She mumbles her lines, sure, but....teenagers mumble I think it's the most realistic portrayal of a teen I've seen in a long time, and she did brilliantly with the crying scenes tonight.
    I think so too. She reminds me exactly of a friend's child. Self conscious, sometimes eye rolling, mumbling to adults, not making eye contact, freaking out.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by loulou View Post
    Maybe Nazir's people were watching/listening too?
    They seem to know.
    He told them. In fact, he told them he was having sex with her even when he wasn't. Roya told him to renew the relationship. In the scene with Carrie and Brody in the car in the Congressional parking garage she said, "You told Roya we're seeing each other." He answered, "I told her we're f'ing." When he saw Roya after he spent the night with Carrie in the motel he said something like, "I was f'ing her like you told me to do." Of course Nazir's people know. Don't think they were listening, but who knows. Whoever heard got quite the show. Maybe there will be a sex tape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    He told them. In fact, he told them he was having sex with her even when he wasn't. Roya told him to renew the relationship. In the scene with Carrie and Brody in the car in the Congressional parking garage she said, "You told Roya we're seeing each other." He answered, "I told her we're f'ing." When he saw Roya after he spent the night with Carrie in the motel he said something like, "I was f'ing her like you told me to do." Of course Nazir's people know. Don't think they were listening, but who knows. Whoever heard got quite the show. Maybe there will be a sex tape.
    No, I meant: maybe they know the CIA found out he was a terrorist, and they heard Carrie telling Brody he could make up for everything by fighting Nazir.

vCash
    No, I meant: maybe they know the CIA found out he was a terrorist, and they heard Carrie telling Brody he could make up for everything by fighting Nazir.
    They clearly know something is up based on Brody's tantrum with Roya and then he stormed off and disappeared. I'd think if they knew for sure he had a deal with the CIA, they'd just have killed him. More likely they suspect something and now they're going to turn him back.

vCash
    This week's episode had my head spinning in a good way. I think that Roya and her gang do suspect Brody and
    to get him to prove that he is still part of their cause they will probably have him be an integral part of the attack
    (remember he had agreed earlier to be a sucide bomber) I believe he is captured now and he will not be chatting or
    sleeping with Carrie any time soon. We will just have to wait and see. Such a great program!

vCash
    Out of respect for people who haven't seen it yet, I will not spoil it. I'll just say I didn't see that twist coming.

vCash
    I missed something. Why did they decide to start checking out Quinn?

vCash
    Interesting, Quinn is a CIA asset (assassin). Brody lucked out that Azir was not captured. Only 3 more episodes to go.

vCash
    Pure speculation but from that crazy preview, I am thinking

Spoiler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post

Spoiler

I was thinking along the same lines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    I missed something. Why did they decide to start checking out Quinn?
    The episode he was introduced in, when Carrie asked why, if he was an analyst who'd worked at Langley for 5 years, she'd never seen or heard of him. They tried to brush if off as her being in Beirut and Iraq, and then obsessed with Brody, but she didn't buy it and asked Virgil to check him out. Later, Saul asked too. I think it was after the hand stabbing thing.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by kittyjake5 View Post
    I was thinking along the same lines.
    Oh my, I'm so slow, I hadn't thought anything like that.

Is it commonly known that CIA has assasins (and calls them assets)? I don't have much of a passion for the theme, but it's neews to me.

The episode he was introduced in, when Carrie asked why, if he was an analyst who'd worked at Langley for 5 years, she'd never seen or heard of him. They tried to brush if off as her being in Beirut and Iraq, and then obsessed with Brody, but she didn't buy it and asked Virgil to check him out. Later, Saul asked too. I think it was after the hand stabbing thing.
    I was so stupid I thought Quinn stabbed Brody when he realized his interrogation wasn't being successful, and so he tried to introduce Carrie as the good cop to see if she could have better luck.

vCash
    I was so stupid I thought Quinn stabbed Brody when he realized his interrogation wasn't being successful, and so he tried to introduce Carrie as the good cop to see if she could have better luck.
    Well that WAS his intention, Saul even commented on that to Quinn. Saul probably thought it was odd that an "analyst" would go this extreme and hardcore so he also wanted to know what his real deal was.

vCash
    I think it was after the hand stabbing thing.
    Okay, thanks, you're right. That makes sense. I think because this is on only once a week, it makes the plot timeline seem long, but it's not.

The season finale is going to be great.

vCash
    Well that WAS his intention, Saul even commented on that to Quinn. Saul probably thought it was odd that an "analyst" would go this extreme and hardcore so he also wanted to know what his real deal was.
    You're right: now I remember. So, not only I wasn't quick enough to pick up on the motives Quinn's story would seem akward to Saul and Carrie, but my initial perspective on the stabbing episode wan't even my idea, it was mentioned in the show.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    That was a great episode. I guess they were going to kill Brody, then either pin it on the terrorists or out him as a terrorist and claim he got killed when he resisted arrest?
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    That was a great episode. I guess they were going to kill Brody, then either pin it on the terrorists or out him as a terrorist and claim he got killed when he resisted arrest?
    Brody has so many dark areas in his life, that the CIA could even come up with no explanation at all, they could just let him disappear into thin air.

I wonder why the CIA would act upon killing Brody though.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast