Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

vCash
    It has been so interesting reading through this thread. All the different scenarios that could happen in season 3 is just mind boggling.

Now I have to completely shift gears and get ready for season 3 of Downton Abbey on PBS.

vCash
    Okay, I binge-watched the first season this past week. I *finally* am enjoying a tv show on cable. Now after two episodes of the second season, I have to make dinner, eat it, wash the dishes, take a shower, and get work done. But....

OMG, SAUL SAW THE VIDEO OF BRODY?!?!??! Carrie is gonna be vindicated AT LAST!!!!!! OMG!!!!

ETA: They captured Brody?!?!!?

ETA: That interrogation was intense (but no one asked if he put the razors in the food!)! But if Carrie and Brody get it on again, I swear to gawd...Jessica better skin them both and eat them!

ETA: OMG, is Galvez dead?!?! He better not be! And I love Mike and Lauder. And Virgil and his brother. Carrie needs to stop crying all the time. And the hit n run storyline needs to go away.

ETA: Ugh, Carrie and Brody F*(#)@ each other *again*. Is this gonna be an annual thing--where they have hot sex near a lake? Like the Thanksgiving episodes on Friends? Or when the Glee Club goes to Nationals? Because, ugh, HATE.
    Last edited by manhn; 05-30-2014 at 08:50 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    ETA: Ugh, Carrie and Brody F*(#)@ each other *again*. Is this gonna be an annual thing--where they have hot sex near a lake? Like the Thanksgiving episodes on Friends? Or when the Glee Club goes to Nationals? Because, ugh, HATE.
    Be patient. There's plenty of action between the sex scenes and circumstances convene to keep our star-crossed lovers apart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Keep going. Each season provides its own unique ride.

Season four promises to be completely different again. They start filming in a week or two in a totally new location.

vCash
    I'll look forward to watching it in real time, having binge watched each of the earlier seasons in the past year.

vCash
    I'm glad Galvez is alive and everything (and not the mole), but did I miss a scene where he was released from the hospital and back to work? Last I heard, Quinn told Saul that Galvez was closer to dying each day and then a few episodes later, Carrie think he's the mole and treats him like dirt yet again.

And Lauder disappeared midway through the season. Regardless of whether Mike would stop investigating the murder of Tom Wolff, Lauder would've joined up with some Truthers. I want more Lauder in the third season (I can actually see him thinking that Brody is actually innocent of the actual bombing)!

Meanwhile, the romance of Brody and Carrie grates beyond belief. I just hate it. so. much. It makes me hate each of them independently. I know there are the usual characters (even prominent ones, like Saul) who openly object to this pairing, but I don't buy for a second that the show is not wanting the audience to yearn for the two of them to have their happy ending together. Come on--"This is love."?!?!? This is BS!!! I also foresee a lot of scenes where Carrie cries.

It doesn't help that I always feel that Brody doesn't really love his kids (I mean, how many of Chris' karate/basketball/baseball/soccer matches did Brody *not* attend?). Had Abu Nazir kidnapped Chris or Dana, I bet Brody would've contemplated longer whether to have Walden killed or not. It's like in Brody's mind, it's Issa >>>>> Dana >> Poor Chris.

Yes, the hit n run storyline kinda bit, but I like Dana and the actress (although, I hope the victim's family got a lot of money--the poor daughter still can't afford a nanny?). I hope Dana HATES Carrie forever and ever, maybe even consider running her over. And Chris hates her too, but he's too nice.

Saul is such a great character. I want to be Saul when I grow up. I'm glad for his sake that Mira is back in his life (not sure how long).

Can't wait for the third season dvd set!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789