Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by loulou View Post
    I wonder why the CIA would act upon killing Brody though.
    A) They don't trust him to stay loyal. B) They don't want it to be known they made a deal with him. C) He's too much trouble to protect after Nazir is killed. D) All of the above.

vCash
    I pick B. Making a deal with a terrorist...not something they want known. Also, he's a liability. He's volatile, uncontrollable, and brings out the worst in Carrie. I don't think the CIA care about that last bit though
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    I pick B. Making a deal with a terrorist...not something they want known. Also, he's a liability. He's volatile, uncontrollable, and brings out the worst in Carrie. I don't think the CIA care about that last bit though
    I'd say you went with A and B. Since they will probably try to take Carrie out as well, I don't think they care what he brings out in her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    I'd say you went with A and B. Since they will probably try to take Carrie out as well, I don't think they care what he brings out in her.
    Re-reading the options, you're right
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Wow! I really liked the last 20 minutes of tonight's episode. That plot point with the vp I would have thought a possibility in the season closer--not right now. The next two shows are going to be terrific.

vCash
    I'm still so shell shocked I cannot figure out what to say about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    If I had to predict how the season will play out, I think Brody will make his allegiance to Carrie clear. Just when all seems well -- maybe they'll even get Nazir -- something big will provide the cliff hanger for the season finale. My money is on the CIA traitor being revealed. That was an idea planted in season one and basically ignored so far in season two. We don't really know who gave the guy the razor blade in the safe house. The assumption is it was Brody, but there's no proof it was. Could have been Saul or another CIA person.
    You're getting close.
    But I would put it into a question of:

Spoiler

As I have said in my previous post on this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Don't want to spoil it for you, but prepare yourself for a huge surprise as far as who is working for who.
    And if the things are taking the similar direction of the original version then you are going to be big time.
    Last edited by Eden; 12-05-2012 at 03:36 AM.

vCash
    Damian Lewis to London Evening Standard: 'I'm sworn to secrecy ... but I may be out of Homeland'.

vCash
    He signed a 5 year contract, so if he's "out of the show", it's probably temporary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    He signed a 5 year contract, so if he's "out of the show", it's probably temporary.
    The chemistry between Carrie and Brody is at the core of the show. In TV land that doesn't mean either of them are sure things to remain, but it's a solid guess they are both on the show for a while to come. Damian Lewis also dropped possible hints on the Ellen Degeneres show, but my guess is he isn't saying anything near to what's actually going to happen.

Also, while Estes is working for the CIA he's also looking out for self interest. It's in his best interest Brody and the facts he knows disappear. So there's the question of who the traitor is and then there's the notion of someone who's not necessarily a traitor but is very self motivated.

vCash
    Just caught up on Sunday's show and I am more confused than ever. I hope Saul is not the traitor cuz I like his character a lot.
    I was starting to soften towards Brody but the killing scene with Brody and the VP snapped me out of it. It was intense.

vCash
    I have a new theory on who the traitor is. Truly someone you'd least expect. Wonder if my theory will be answered tonight.

vCash
    Around the Internet they say it's

Spoiler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    Around the Internet they say it's

Spoiler

That seems very obvious and has since last season...almost too obvious.

Spoiler

vCash
    Since Abu Nazir is dead or supposedly dead, here is what happens in the Israeli version:

Spoiler

That is why I keep on posting here that the question, that should be asked, is:
    Who is working for the CIA and not who is the traitor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Since Abu Nazir is dead or supposedly dead, here is what happens in the Israeli version:

Spoiler

That is why I keep on posting here that the question, that should be asked, is:
    Who is working for the CIA and not who is the traitor.

Spoiler

Last edited by pixie cut; 12-10-2012 at 02:07 PM.

vCash
    I loved the scene in the car between Brody and Jess. So simple, but effective. I wondered how much of the truth he was going to share with her.

The way they filmed the search for Nazir in the tunnels was so effective - the cinematography, music, the use of light (or lack thereof) etc - I felt like I was there and I was truly holding my breath wondering if Nazir was going to jump out of the shadows. It was better filmed than most scary moves that are trying to scare you but fail.

vCash
    I loved the scene in the car between Brody and Jess. So simple, but effective. I wondered how much of the truth he was going to share with her.
    I've been reading recaps and opinions of the episode online and even critics who don't like many aspects of the storyline love this scene.

vCash

The way they filmed the search for Nazir in the tunnels was so effective - the cinematography, music, the use of light (or lack thereof) etc - I felt like I was there and I was truly holding my breath wondering if Nazir was going to jump out of the shadows. It was better filmed than most scary moves that are trying to scare you but fail.
    ITA.
    Carrie's reaction to Nazir's death was handled very well. She needs to see him to believe it, what she has worked on for over a decade and the little smile as the van closed up.
    I like how Peter believes in Carrie. Depending on what happens with Quinn's wife - hey Carrie - Quinn is cute and more stable!!
    Loved how Roya totally called out Carrie.
    Estes - is bringing down Saul - which makes him a bad guy. But Estes was pretty decent to Carrie and acknowledging her work.
    I just don't see how Brody can remain on the show. He will be killed by Quinn I assume. If he is not - based on what goes down with Saul and Estes - others will learn about Brody. I hope they don't ruin the show keeping him alive and with Carrie.
    I assume the only way Carrie's character has a future in the CIA is without Brody.
    Let the story flow, and don't just keep amazing actors/characters around for the wrong reason.

Loved the preview for next week where Saul says to Carrie (paraphrasing) 'you are the smartest and dumbest person...'
    I think it would be a good show with Saul/Quinn/F Murray Abraham / Virgil, Carrie and get rid of Estes??

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I have no idea what direction they'll take the show next season.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast