vCash

New ISU Technical Score requirements -Question

Today I was looking at the requirements across the board and I found it interesting that junior pairs and junior ladies short program requirements for JW and 4CC are the same at 20 points but the free skate is very different with pairs JW 30 & 4CC 36 and the ladies free skate JW 35 and 4CC 36 and the men are are different again, it seems quite random

I do wonder how the ISU came up with these numbers? Thoughts?

Do the Scores for 4CC have to be achieved in the senior division or can the skater skate junior and get the score?

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz_sk8ting_mum View Post
    Today I was looking at the requirements across the board and I found it interesting that junior pairs and junior ladies short program requirements for JW and 4CC are the same at 20 points but the free skate is very different with pairs JW 30 & 4CC 36 and the ladies free skate JW 35 and 4CC 36 and the men are are different again, it seems quite random

I do wonder how the ISU came up with these numbers? Thoughts?
    Beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz_sk8ting_mum View Post
    Do the Scores for 4CC have to be achieved in the senior division or can the skater skate junior and get the score?
    So long as it is an internationally ISU-sanctioned competition it doesn't matter if it's senior or juniors.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.