Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Glee! Season 4

vCash
    But it makes more sense to introduce new characters in a school setting. The problem Glee has that ER didn't is that they can prepare when the stars are leaving but Glee seems to want to keep everyone and yet it has to bring in a new class of students.

vCash
    "I'm so shocked that Unique was the secret computer girl!" - No one

vCash
    I'm not shocked or surprised at all.

vCash
    Yeah, it was pretty obvious. It was more shocking for those few seconds I thought it was Marley...
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Yes, it was very obvious. That is why I quoted no one.

vCash
    I agree with BaileyCatts that the show should had started in the freshman year and then introduced new cast members slowly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Yeah, it was pretty obvious. It was more shocking for those few seconds I thought it was Marley...
    Me too. I was let down when I thought it was Marley.

vCash
    Someone else can start a new thread.

The premier was okay. "Yesterday" was very, very poignant. And even though Blaine and Kurt getting married is undoubtedly ridiculous, I have to say I was impressed by Blaine's actual proposal.

I thought Ryder was gonna quit Glee Club. Why is he still here?

Oh man, I hate humiliation humour and I hope this storyline with Mr. Figgins is over--stat.

vCash
    Since I started following Glee again this summer (after two years) I've been influenced by anti-Blaine-&-Darren web posts. So I wish Kurt's life wasn' t dominated by him.
    And even if I didn't find an overbearing 17 y.o.'s proposal blah, RealLife took me out of those scenes. First Burt wishing he'd had more time with his wife; then Lea/Rachel being in frame during Blaine's speech.
    But luved, luved, luved [pun!] her in the diner scenes. Can ya tell I'm mainly here for the Lea? And some Chris.
    The only newbie that's remotely interesting is Kitty, altho Puckerman the Sequel is kinda cute/ a good dancer. But really, NYC people, NYC. That's your stars. (Tho thank lawd they got them out of that dark apt. and dance studio.)

vCash

Glee! Season 4

Everyone told Rachel and Finn they were too young to be engaged but it was okay for Blaine and Kurt who had only reconciled a few days before?

Mercedes was there only to pat Kurt's back as he walked into Dalton?

They need to give Tina a real storyline, she is an original cast member whose background story is still unknown

Now that they are engaged, do we meet Blaine's parents?

Missed Finn not being there to see his stepbrother get engaged

not happy how Sue became principal, would rather they wrote Figgins out, even in world of Glee, too farfetched for the principal to be demoted to janitor

vCash
    The show should have addressed Cory's death in the first episode or at least mentioned why he wasn't at the engagement of his brother.

I will miss seeing Mr Shu. I fast forward through anything that's not Rachel or Santana. I will try to catch the rest of the cast in the rest of their careers.

It's too bad-the show really could have lasted forever but Ryan Murphy got lazy.

vCash
    I've never been a die hard fan, but quit watching last year all together. I plan on watching the tribute show for Cory and just happened to watch last night. That principle thing was horrible. Loved Lea and the Yesterday song and also the diner part with Santana.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Someone else can start a new thread.

I started a new thread for Season 5 here.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314