Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Glee! Season 4

Blergh
    vCash
    I think I was way too happy when Rachel and Finn had that moment about choosing her audition song, and then she comes out with "Don't Stop Believin'" with a fantasy sequence of the original New Directions from the pilot. That was probably the best moment of the whole season thus far and makes you miss for the days when the show was full of untapped potential.

vCash
    The song "Outcasts" was as irritating, to me, as it's sister song "Losers Like Me."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skipaway View Post
    The song "Outcasts" was as irritating, to me, as it's sister song "Losers Like Me."
    Word.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    I'm hoping since they sang a whole version now, it won't actually be in their Regional performance.

vCash
    I hope we won't see their regional performance. I'm bad. I hate the new kids.
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Let's just graduate the old ones and move them all to the East Coast. Problem solved.

vCash
    Yeaaaaaahhhh !

NY NY
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    I tried but I just can't/don't care about the new cast members, especially when original members like Artie and Tina are still without storylines of their own.

vCash
    I'm wondering what they will do with Brittany's character considering Heather Morris just announced that she is 3-4 months pregnant.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3037253.html
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    I am one of the few who likes the new characters and have zero to no interest in an all NY show. Aside from this last week, NY hasn't worked in the slightest as a narrative and the music they chose to do was boring for the most part. Chris Colfer was pretty much wasted and we had to endure a ridiculous love triangle and the vanilla beige Brody. It wasn't funny until Santanna showed up and then they made her sing Cold-Hearted Snake. And up until last week I found Lea Michele...oops I mean Rachel insufferable. If this show goes all NY, I am out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skategal View Post
    I'm wondering what they will do with Brittany's character considering Heather Morris just announced that she is 3-4 months pregnant.

Given the past and various storylines for the character, I don't think Brittany getting pregnant is really that big a stretch. I mean, does she even know what contraception is?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    Given the past and various storylines for the character, I don't think Brittany getting pregnant is really that big a stretch. I mean, does she even know what contraception is?
    They will just say she took Pez, instead.

vCash
    Maybe they will do a 'Brittany gets pregnant by Sam and they decide to keep the baby and get married' storyline.

vCash
    Don't Stop Believin' is one of the few songs I have enjoyed from the New York side of things. I'm happy staying in McGinley.

As for Brittany, either she'll just have a baby pop right out of her (Brittany just thought she was gaining weight) or she'll be a surrogate for Will/Emma (Emma can't conceive).

Blergh
    vCash
    She'll have the baby by August/September, right? I'm sure they could explain a leave of absence in the beginning of season 5 and have her show up normal again by December.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skategal View Post

That's what happens when you have a 26-year-old playing a high school kid. Yes, sometimes teen actors have babies in real life (i.e. Jamie Lynn Spears) but not very often.

vCash
    Well...Quinn was preggers so I don't think it's a problem for them to get Britney pregnant except it is retreading a storyline.

Also a small tidbit on the Season Finale

Spoiler

vCash
    it's the latter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    She'll have the baby by August/September, right? I'm sure they could explain a leave of absence in the beginning of season 5 and have her show up normal again by December.
    I was thinking maybe they would say that Brittany went to MIT for awhile after she graduated (based on her perfect SATs)....but obviously she would have to leave and come back again.

But based on the spoiler above, I don't think the timing for that will work now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chantilly View Post
    I am one of the few who likes the new characters and have zero to no interest in an all NY show. Aside from this last week, NY hasn't worked in the slightest as a narrative and the music they chose to do was boring for the most part. Chris Colfer was pretty much wasted and we had to endure a ridiculous love triangle and the vanilla beige Brody. It wasn't funny until Santanna showed up and then they made her sing Cold-Hearted Snake. And up until last week I found Lea Michele...oops I mean Rachel insufferable. If this show goes all NY, I am out.
    They may as well split it into two shows so there's something for everyone. And Rachel has always been insufferable! From episode 1. Isn't that the point of her character?

Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Don't Stop Believin' is one of the few songs I have enjoyed from the New York side of things. I'm happy staying in McGinley.

As for Brittany, either she'll just have a baby pop right out of her (Brittany just thought she was gaining weight) or she'll be a surrogate for Will/Emma (Emma can't conceive).
    McKinley, not McGinley If you stay with McGinley, you'll have no show at all!

It's a good thought re a surrogate, but is there enough time? Heather is already showing and Will and Emma aren't really in the right place for a baby. Maybe they'll adopt it? That gives 9 months for them to sort their relationship out!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast