Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee! Season 4

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Wow. I had to go back 3 pages to find this thread. Is anyone still watching?

My guilty pleasure is ... I love all the songs they did on the Guilty Pleasures episode!

well, except for the Rachel song, which I don't think I've ever heard before in my life.

vCash
    I still watch every week but honestly, I prefer the original cast.

vCash
    I wish that only Rachel, Kurt and Santana had done the ABBA song.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skipaway View Post
    Same here.
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    Brittany as Sporty Spice was uncannily perfect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skipaway View Post
    Same here. I hate the new kids. I want Glee all about Rachel, Kurt and Santana in NY !!!
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Of course they did not know the popularity of the show, but the biggest mistake the writers did was not making most of the cast freshmen in the first season. Declaring so many of them as upperclassmen, the show was forced to quickly introduce a new cast while neglecting those who stayed behind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    Same here. I hate the new kids. I want Glee all about Rachel, Kurt and Santana in NY !!!
    Me three. Marley is particularly annoying. I want her gone. Come to think of it, she can take the utterly uninteresting Unique and Kitty with her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    Of course they did not know the popularity of the show, but the biggest mistake the writers did was not making most of the cast freshmen in the first season. Declaring so many of them as upperclassmen, the show was forced to quickly introduce a new cast while neglecting those who stayed behind.
    Actually they were pretty much all sophomores in the first year, not upperclassmen.

The biggest mistake was making basically the entire class sophomores, and not making them all sorts of various ages. Plus it was totally unbelievable that the star cheerleaders, football players, etc., all happened to be sophomores, as well as an entire club. It was a weird decision for sure. And it meant that Quinn was cheerleading captain as a freshman, which... no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fenway2 View Post
    Me three. Marley is particularly annoying. I want her gone. Come to think of it, she can take the utterly uninteresting Unique and Kitty with her.
    Marley is also so skinny that I fear for her health.

vCash
    Cory Monteith in Rehab

This is not Monteith's first attempt to get sober. In a 2011 interview with Parade magazine, Monteith said he had first entered rehab at 19. Already skipping school at 13 to drink and smoke pot, Monteith attended 12 different schools, including alternative programs for troubled teens.

vCash
    So what did everyone think of this week's episode?

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Confused. Ssooo .... Sue got fired? Is she really off the show? She lied to protect Becky from getting into trouble, yet Becky still has the gun since it was her father's gun?

And I actually thought the person who would turn out to be the "Katie" that's texting would be Becky, but it has to belong to someone in New Directions since the phone was in a back pack in the room, and the only people in there were Glee kids. So who is "Katie" then?

vCash
    I think "Katie" is Unique. It makes sense why Unique would want Ryder to get to know him before revealing that...he's unique.

I knew it was Becky. I thought that was a fairly transparent plot device - after her conversation with Brittany and all. Either she was going to be shot, or she was the shooter. I was sure when no one was shot and I became even more certain of it when Sue took the blame.

I'm sure it'll all come out. Becky will tell someone.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Jane Lynch is doing Annie on Broadway this summer so my guess is she needed time off to rehearse which is why she's being written off for a few episodes, like Matthew Morrison was at the beginning of the season. I'm guessing someone, possibly Brittany will talk to Becky and Becky will confess it was her gun, allowing Sue to be rehired.

As to the identity of Katie, all the Cheerios carry a red backpack and let's not forget that Brittany was in the bathroom without her cellphone during the lock down so maybe the phone was hers? Strange that Ryder didn't just wait to see who picked up that particular backpack when the students were allowed to leave the room, mystery would had been solved.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i think katie is unique too. i expect becky will tell someone or her parents will notice the gun is missing or moved.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I remember on another forum someone made a joke bingo card of things that will happen at Mackinley High and one of them was a school shooting. I almost couldn't believe that they really actually went there. The drama in the Glee choir room was intense and well done IMO I was on the edge of my seat, and the resolution was obvious but that scene with Becky and Sue where the gun accidentally went off was really well acted. Of course it added more points when they ended the show with John Mayer's Say... but I could do without the cheesy video messages in the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    Strange that Ryder didn't just wait to see who picked up that particular backpack when the students were allowed to leave the room, mystery would had been solved.
    Or when they were in their huddle at the end after "all clear" he should have said, no one leaves before you fess up.

vCash
    I don't care about these kids. I want a full NY episode. All of Kurt, Santana and Rachel pleaaaaase !
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    ^ Agreed

Just caught up with the last 4 or 5 episodes. A few thoughts

"Stay away from my future wife!" about a girl who you are not dating is super creepy. Rachel seemed ok with it though, so I'm not sure if we were supposed to think that was romantic.

Are we supposed to think Sam's multiple personality thing is funny/cute? I'm not a mental health professional but I would think an 18 year old acting this way would warrant some serious psychological evaluation instead of a "haha oh Sam"

There's a college in Lima now? Alright.

On a brighter note, Glee has been renewed for 2 more seasons. Hopefully during the hiatus the writers can re-evaluate things and get the show back on track. I say get Brittany and Blaine to NYC and focus the show on the group there.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast