Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Glee! Season 4

vCash
    So who do you think is catfishing Jake?

vCash
    I will never tire of Tina's (completely justified) hatred of Santana.

Way too many songs and none of them were particularly good. I ff'd everything on the NY side.

Also, Sam needs to chill. Is he really trying to suggest that his childhood was tougher than Artie's?

It seems like a foregone conclusion that it's Unique who's texting Ryder. Who else can it be? Tina has shown no interest in Ryder and Brittany can't spell. Maybe it's Sugar.
    Last edited by manhn; 04-26-2013 at 05:10 AM.

vCash
    And we're sure it's not Kitty? Because I'm pretty sure it's Kitty. She started it as a joke and now she wants to get out of it and still save face because she's grown to like Ryder, but her reaction to getting rejected means that she knows she's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

vCash
    On another note, did anyone else enjoy Darren Criss in that rather uh... revealing outfit he had on during the exercise class? Dayumn that woke me up!
    Kyle

vCash
    I have thought it was Unique for weeks, but, after last night, I think the chances are good that it is Kitty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    On another note, did anyone else enjoy Darren Criss in that rather uh... revealing outfit he had on during the exercise class? Dayumn that woke me up!
    I loved the retro workout clothes and the dancercise routine. Brings back happy memories from 1985.

As for the storyline with Ryder and Kitty, it looks like a version of "you've Got Mail" and its many earlier iterations.

Eta, sorry for the dups. iPad problems.

vCash
    dup
    Last edited by just tuned in; 04-27-2013 at 01:56 AM. Reason: duplicate

vCash
    duplicate
    Last edited by just tuned in; 04-27-2013 at 01:57 AM.

vCash
    [
    Last edited by just tuned in; 04-27-2013 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Dup

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    After last night, I think it might be Kitty too. She's kind of stuck in the Katie persona when she really likes Ryder but how can she admit to it now.

YEAH!
    vCash
    I just watched the season finale.... booooring. No wonder I had to go to page 4 to find this thread and the episode aired two days ago. Why drop Rachel's storyline after the first scene? It was the only thing I cared about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    I just watched the season finale.... booooring. No wonder I had to go to page 4 to find this thread and the episode aired two days ago. Why drop Rachel's storyline after the first scene? It was the only thing I cared about.
    Was that the finale? So...Rachel didn't get the part or that was supposed to be a cliffhanger? I fast forwarded through a lot of it, so I assumed I missed the Rachel bit
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Was that the finale? So...Rachel didn't get the part or that was supposed to be a cliffhanger? I fast forwarded through a lot of it, so I assumed I missed the Rachel bit
    Cliffhanger! They had to do something to get people to tune back in next season.

Count me in as another disappointed viewer - and my expectations for this show have never been very high.

They are going to have to pull a rabbit out of a hat to keep this going. Especially as they have a 2 year committment!

vCash
    The most boring season finale ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    The most boring season finale ever.
    So boring I didn't even realize it was the finale. They should have sung this...
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    I've never actually liked any of the show's season finales except for maybe season one, so this was par for the course. I liked the wedding and Brittany's farewell. The Regionals performance was quite subpar, though. I did like this Jessica Sanchez. Never saw her AI season.

Go Denmark!
    vCash
    That finale was... Odd?

What happened to Rachel? What about Kurt and Blaine? It was so strange to introduce 2 new people, the lesbians, in a finale?

I like that Brittany has some hidden genius - I wonder if they will do something with it. I wonder if next season will be the time leading up to nationals, rather than next school year.

Why would you put Mike Chang in an episode and not have him dance. .
    Check out my baking blog at http://morethandough.wordpress.com, and like it on facebook. Thanks!

vCash
    Next season will be the remainder of the school year, the finale will be graduation.

Blergh
    vCash
    That's smart, since they probably want to keep the seniors (Artie, Tina, Blaine, etc.) on for as long as possible without having to resort to the "Surprise, we're here!" cameos.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Agree on the boring part. I didn't even like the songs at Regionals that much.

That's why I wished they would have started the show with the major characters all being freshman. You know you can get a (somewhat) believable 4 years of shows and follow a typical high school arc. Then slowly introduce 1-2 characters each season to be able to phase the older ones out. They shoved so many new characters at one time, I don't really care about them. I thought ER always did that well when integrating new characters when they knew the stars would leave. Glee forced them too much.

But I'll still watch.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast