Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee! Season 4

vCash
    The Warblers were doing all those gymnastic and tumbling moves, which was a very different form of choreography for the school. That change caused Sam to suspect something was up.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    ahhh. me thinks I need to go back and watch that episode again too. Totally don't remember that!

vCash
    Eating dinner at 9 doesn't sound too odd to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    The Warblers were doing all those gymnastic and tumbling moves, which was a very different form of choreography for the school. That change caused Sam to suspect something was up.
    Especially since the Warblers use to have no dance moves in their routines.

vCash
    Baby got back!!! BWAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post

The New York scenes are sooo boring. Honestly, who eats dinner at 9pm?
    I do. But then again, I live in New York!

vCash
    I liked the first part of the show when old Rachel and new Rachel were singing a duet.
    The rest was pretty much a yawn.

vCash
    Santana is moving to New York!

I think it's admirable that Blaine is proud to show that a straight guy and a gay guy can be friends, and that he's not a "predatory gay" as he put it. I, however, want them to make out.

vCash
    I know most people don't care about Glee anymore but they are finally going to pay tribute to

Spoiler

!!!

Spoiler

vCash
    I know who the "tribute" is but can honestly say I can not name a single song. Maybe I'll recognize the songs when I hear them.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Oh yea! I loved(spoiler).

vCash
    I tolerated a lot from this show and even defended it when I thought people were being overly snarky just to be snarky. However, this season simply isn't any fun. If Glee is no longer fun, then I don't know what's there to watch. I know this show has had a lot of criticism on its treatment of teenaged sex and putting female virginity on a pedestal, and now that criticism is given more credence with this latest storyline.

There's only so much melodrama, sentimentality, and after-school special morality mixed in with absurdist humor, caricatures, and unbelievable cruelty that every character possesses one can take before simply not caring anymore and moving on. I know others have already sort of wised-up, but I kept giving it a chance because there were still great moments.

vCash
    My highschool self just crapped his pants because they are also doing

Spoiler

vCash
    I liked the last Glee Project better than this Glee season.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    I tolerated a lot from this show and even defended it when I thought people were being overly snarky just to be snarky. However, this season simply isn't any fun. If Glee is no longer fun, then I don't know what's there to watch. I know this show has had a lot of criticism on its treatment of teenaged sex and putting female virginity on a pedestal, and now that criticism is given more credence with this latest storyline.

There's only so much melodrama, sentimentality, and after-school special morality mixed in with absurdist humor, caricatures, and unbelievable cruelty that every character possesses one can take before simply not caring anymore and moving on. I know others have already sort of wised-up, but I kept giving it a chance because there were still great moments.
    Same here. It was easier to look past stupid, unbelievable moments when the show still had its charm; but that's long-gone, replaced with diluted characters and plotlines that manage to be absurd and boring at the same time. At this point, I feel like I could write something better. Time to move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTheTassel View Post
    Same here. It was easier to look past stupid, unbelievable moments when the show still had its charm; but that's long-gone, replaced with diluted characters and plotlines that manage to be absurd and boring at the same time. At this point, I feel like I could write something better. Time to move on.
    That's sort of how I feel, but I know the one episode I miss will be a really good one...maybe

vCash
    I've read the spoilers about Ryder's online girlfriend but want your opinions on who it may be and where the storyline is going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    I've read the spoilers about Ryder's online girlfriend but want your opinions on who it may be and where the storyline is going.

Is it like Manti Te'o?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    Is it like Manti Te'o?
    what/who is that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    what/who is that?
    He's a Notre Dame football player. During this season, his grandmother and his girlfriend both died within a few hours of each other and he honored them by playing on. After the season ended, it was revealed that the girlfriend never existed. He claimed that he was "catfished" as a prank by a guy and had never met the girlfriend. It is rather convoluted and there are some inconsistencies (such as articles that indicated he and the girlfriend first met at Stanford). Nobody really knows the truth, but it was fairly big news for a few weeks.

So the idea here is that Ryder is being catfished and whoever he is chatting with and falling in love with isn't really who she claims to be. Maybe it's a guy. I've seen a lot of speculation that it is probably Unique, but I think that is probably too simple. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be one of the veteran members of the glee club who wanted to unite the younger members of the glee club so it didn't fall apart when they left. It actually could be a good twist if it were Tina and it led to her and Ryder getting together. She did manage to help Mike and his family come together, so it would be in character, plus it would end this storyline of her being totally pathetic and mooning after Blaine. Unfortunately, it will probably turn out to be Blaine or Sam, because in Ryan Murphy's brain, the sun shines out of those two's every orifice.
    Last edited by reckless; 03-15-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast