Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee! Season 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Latte View Post
    And why was a Jewish girl singing Oh Holy Night anyway?
    That was a totally different version of the song to the one I grew up with. The version I knew had lots of references to Christ the saviour being born. This one didn't, unless I didn't hear it?
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    I was so confused with the Marley story line, WTH happened to her problems? Shouldn't this have been a wakeup call to everyone in glee, and have them confront Kittty and/or do a Marley intervention?

Sam/Brittney came out of nowhere, I don't get it.

Lea Michele has a fantastic voice when they give her the right songs. There is definely no 'new Rachel'.

I hope Kurt turns down NYADA and decides to go into fashion.

vCash
    I'm a week behind so I'm still on Thanksgiving, but I lurrved the let's have a kiki mash up and SJP's character in general.

vCash
    I read somewhere that this isn't the end of the Marley storyline.

And did anyone else notice that Rachel, when talking to Finn, was talking about "those kids"? They're a year younger than her, if that! When did she suddenly start dressing and acting like an adult?
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    I read somewhere that this isn't the end of the Marley storyline.

And did anyone else notice that Rachel, when talking to Finn, was talking about "those kids"? They're a year younger than her, if that! When did she suddenly start dressing and acting like an adult?
    And how could Rachel know "those kids" respect Finn when she hasn't been home to see Finn and the kids together?

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skipaway View Post
    I think the Glee club will get a surprise pass into Nationals and that will be their challenge for the season.
    So do I. Something has to transpire in order to get them into Nationals. What's the point of the rest of the season if they don't have any more competitions to get ready for. I mean, we watch the show to watch the Glee Glub, not for 12 random people all participating in separate clubs and not interacting with each other in a group.

Do we know yet if the show has been renewed for the 2013-14 season?

vCash
    Maybe as defending champion they are allowed to come back and compete?
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    Rachel went back to Lima to see Grease, so may have seen "those kids" interact with Finn.

bird is the word
    vCash
    Oh Glee...I have such a love/hate relationship with this show now I have no feelings for any of these rehashed characters and Finn as the new Shue REALLY irritates me! Yet I am still compelled to PVR the show. Le sigh.
    "Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead." - Homer Simpson

vCash
    As usual NY was much more interesting than Lima. The only gripe I have is, the Brody sleeping with Kate Hudson conflict was apparently resolved with Brody's "it's not high school anymore, this is what grown ups do" explanation. I prefer Brody to Finn, but Rachel let him off the hook way too easily.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    As usual NY was much more interesting than Lima. The only gripe I have is, the Brody sleeping with Kate Hudson conflict was apparently resolved with Brody's "it's not high school anymore, this is what grown ups do" explanation. I prefer Brody to Finn, but Rachel let him off the hook way too easily.

I agree, it isn't that grow up to sleep around...

vCash
    Not to mention, even if they are just friends, call me crazy but friendship means never having to say "Please don't rock the socks off the woman who is making my life hell 5 minutes after I leave town"

vCash
    Tonight's episode features a bunch of skaters, when Kurt and Blaine have a holiday rekindling in NYC (at the Bryant Park rink).
    http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

I am excited because Jon Hunt was my former pairs coach.

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

vCash
    I liked the little mini-version of "It's A Wonderful Life", at the beginning.
    Last edited by DarrellH; 12-14-2012 at 05:41 PM.

vCash
    I think the cafeteria mom's living through her daughter/co-dependency is troubling to say the least.

Also, Coach Bieste acting as a officiator of their marriage was irresponsible. I'm sure she knows Brittany and Sam well enough, but what if they wouldn't have had sex with one another unless they were married?

I know I shouldn't expect Glee to treat crimes seriously when Sue Sylvester can commit vandalism, theft, assault & battery, and breaking and entering numerous times and quite publicly. Not to mention she is reckless to the well-being of her Cheerios, but I have higher standards for Coach Bieste.

I didn't like the It's a Wonderful Life storyline, but that's my own bias against that whole message. Like really? One person's absence means the whole world won't function? Please. Plus, it's not convincing that it's Artie since nobody really notices he's there until he's given his (probably contractual) own special storyline once a season.

I did like the Kurt/Blaine and the Puckerman storylines.

vCash
    I did like the Puckerman storyline the best, too.

I felt the episode in general was a bit too multithreaded, and odd, too many characters acting out of character, like Beaste as you said

I liked the skating - Kim and Brent caught my eye even in the background

vCash
    Better than the last 2 shows, I must say.
    Rory/Damian must have taken some serious acting lessions. He was much better than last year.
    And he looked so much older!

vCash
    I LOVED the girls' rendition of Locked Out of Heaven. I HATED that Tina is again the Writers' Punching Bag. I LOVED how straightforward Marley was regarding her expectations with Jake.

I found the Warblers' Lance Armstrong Scandal kinda funny, but even if they are disqualified, there is still that Amish group, right?

The New York scenes are sooo boring. Honestly, who eats dinner at 9pm?

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    I was half watching Glee and half watching skating, so maybe I missed something when that kid was talking, but how exactly does doping work for a singing group?! That made no sense at all. I'll have to watch it again. You know they have to come up with something to get New Directions at Nationals this year, but doping ... for a choir?!! Dumb and makes no sense. I would have bought something like an ineligible student better. But then again ... it is Glee!!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast