Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

vCash
    In case anyone cares, part of the reveal of the final 16 was on last night. Due to the baseball rain delay, we only got to see the teens, overs, and two of the young adults. The full show will be broadcast on Tuesday.

Who's in
    OVERS:

Spoiler

17-24: Jennel & Willie so far
    Teens:Carly Rose, Beatrice, Diamond and Arin
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Who's in
    OVERS:

Spoiler

Willie??? WTF?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    willie jones, he's the african american teenager that sings country music
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    you forgot to put the word SINGS in quotation marks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    In case anyone cares, part of the reveal of the final 16 was on last night. Due to the baseball rain delay, we only got to see the teens, overs, and two of the young adults. The full show will be broadcast on Tuesday.

Who's in
    OVERS:

Spoiler

You should have put spoilers around all the reveals.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    it was aired on wednesday night, once it is shown on tv it isnt a spoiler anymore. aceon 6 didnt include anyone that wasnt shown on tv as moving forward.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    This may be worth an exception to the regular spoiler policy because the show never aired on the west coast and will not air here until next week. I don't care personally, but can see how someone from the west coast who wants to remain spoiler free might be frustrated at having to stay away from this thread for close to a week. So perhaps we might put the partial reveal in spoilers until the episode re-airs.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash

Spoiler

Weird. You can read what you type in as a spoiler and get spoiled and then when you move your mouse over the spoiler text, it turns white and THEN it is spoiled (covered in hidden black box).

Good to hear about the west coast airing because I got nothing new. Just a repeat of the Under 25's and the groups doing their final auditions. So it was weird the next day to see yahoo.com had a clip of one of singers being eliminated - when from what I saw...nobody had been eliminated.

vCash
    They will be showing the full episode that was partially aired on the east coast and not aired on the west coast on this upcoming TUESDAY, which means it will air opposite The Voice and Dancing with the Stars.

Then, because of baseball, the schedule will get really messed up. The first live episode will be Thursday, Nov. 1. The second live episode will be on Sunday, Nov. 4.

Fox also is going to intersperse repeats of audition shows in the middle of all of that, so it is really going to confuse viewers about the process. That isn't going to help ratings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Weird. You can read what you type in as a spoiler and get spoiled and then when you move your mouse over the spoiler text, it turns white and THEN it is spoiled (covered in hidden black box).
    Looks like a "feature" in that it's not active until you've passed it.

vCash
    I'm kind of shocked that Jillian Jensen didn't get through. She got a lot of air time in the audition process and in boot camp. My only guess is that they plan to bring her back as a wildcard?

On a different note, I LOVE Willie Jones.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i was surprised too. i didnt really care for her but demi seemed to like her a lot.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    I would have rather Jillian got thru versus CeeCee. Gawd I hate her. I may end up voting on the live shows just to try to get her voted out. Don't care if she can sing well or not, I can't stand her attitude.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i dont know, i laugh out loud and grab my drink every time she mentions selling stamps

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    I would have rather Jillian got thru versus CeeCee. Gawd I hate her. I may end up voting on the live shows just to try to get her voted out. Don't care if she can sing well or not, I can't stand her attitude.
    I'm smelling producer manipulation OR a deliberate decision to insure Jennell makes it to the final few shows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    I think Tara Simon who is in the over 25 group is much more annoying than CeeCee, and I'm glad LA did not put her thru the live shows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    it was aired on wednesday night, once it is shown on tv it isnt a spoiler anymore. aceon 6 didnt include anyone that wasnt shown on tv as moving forward.
    I'm not on the west coast but I didn't get the Weds night show. I have my DVR set to record anytime it is shown & it didn't record anything so I didn't realize that some people got an extra show.

I'm getting where I can't stand Demi Lavato - on the show this week that revealed the young adults & groups, she was having way too much fun dragging it out & torturing people. She hasn't shown me one thing that qualifies her as a legitimate coach/judge with anything useful to say. Except that apparently everyone is "special".

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by moebius View Post
    I think Tara Simon who is in the over 25 group is much more annoying than CeeCee, and I'm glad LA did not put her thru the live shows.
    Oh I hated her too. But luckily LA spared me having to deal with 2 "can't stand 'dem beyotchs" for me.

vCash
    Who else watched tonight? Leading up to tonight's show there were a lot of acts that I liked but I wasn't entertained by very many people tonight. In fact I can't even remember most people that well.

LA's over 25's: I liked David (the adopted guy) & Tate, the C&W singer. Vino was awful & Jason (who I previously liked) came off as a buffoon. Simon was spot on about him - bad outfit, bad choreography, bad song choice.

Groups: I completely love Lyric 145 but didn't love the song choice. However, IMO they are ready right now to make records. I didn't really like Emblem 3 before but they were great tonight. The girl group was pretty bad but that might have been because they sang that horrible Taylor Swift song about never getting back together :shudder: And the sister group leaves me cold - they are pretty girls but I think only one of them has what it takes. I don't know their names but it was the girl who sang 1st.

Britney's teens: I like Diamond's voice the least of the 4 of them but I thought she was the only one with a good song choice & good staging. I hated Willie's song, his look, & his staging. Neither Beatrice or Carly Rose were allowed to shine - Britney chose awful songs & staging for them & I thought they both looked bad. B's hair had those crimps in it that were popular in the 80's & I hated Carly's outfit esp the knee socks.

Demi's young adults: Paige looked fabulous in the fluff plus her costume & staging was probably the best of the night. The only thing I didn't like was her white lips. They dyed Jennel's hair really dark & straightened it...it was ok & her outfit was good except too long. I would have put her in shorts with that long fringed vest. Demi suggested that CC bleach her hair the same boring color that all no-talent Hollywood starlets have, & her outfit and make-up were extremely unflattering. Plus her vocals were pretty bad. I know there was one more in this group - I think it was a guy but apparently he is completely forgettable.

LA Reid & Demi Lovato are insufferable as judges & mentors. LA may be a talented manager, I don't know, but he is useless on this show. And so unprofessional. He trashed one of Simon's groups just because Simon critiqued Jason rather harshly. (Simon was spot on.) And Demi is so full of herself. Britney isn't the best judges I've ever seen but at least she is sweet & pretty down to earth & isn't having a love affair with herself.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    most of the vocals are overproduced. you cant hear the contestant over the 9 trillion backup singers.

britney's pilgrim collar was an interesting choice.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast