Tate Stevens 16.55% (170 votes)

Fifth Harmony 49.46% (508 votes)

Total Votes: 1,027

TVLINE- http://tvline.com/2012/12/19/the-x-f...rmance-finale/

Fifth Harmony 42.71%

Carly Rose Sonenclar 43.23%

Tate Stevens 14.06%

vCash
    IMO, Carly and Tate were both extremely lame last night, Leann Rimes sounded like garbage and should never sing again, and 5th Harmony by far was my favorite act and sounded pretty good.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    leann is more focused on fighting on twitter than anything career related, she sounded awful
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Consensus of the recappers is that no one cares who will win. I'm guessing X-Factor is done after this season.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I have only gotten through Carly's third song so I haven't heard Tate and 5th H's last number. I think they were all just fine. But I don't care who wins because thus far, the X Factor finalists last year and the Voice finalists haven't really gone anywhere.

I think Carly is unusually talented, just needs to mature. She knows how to work a song and is learning how not to overwork a song, She finds unique things to emphasize. And she's pretty. I think she will do well on Broadway if not as a pop star.

Yes, you could hear how much richer Leann Rimes voice was, but she was practically chewing on that song. Way oversung. And wasn't she 13 wor 14 like Carly hen she came out with that song?

Tate might be the most "ready" to win because he sounds like a lot of the country singers out there, but then again, he sounds like a lot of the country singers out there. Not really unique or that memorable. But good.

Fifth Harmony really does need to learn to harmonize. They all have good voices and a marketable look. Not sure that will get them anywhere. They will need a really good catchy song.

Haven't they already renewed it for next season? They've announced the auditions. I guess they could just cancel them or just not air the show even if they start the auditions.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    the sitting backup dancers behind tate, playing some sort of patty cake, are awful and sort of fascinating

wait they just stood and sort of mooned everyone
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    was that a half dozen dwarves dancing behind carly?

vCash
    Pitbull looks like a combination heroine addict going through withdrawl with all those shakes and an old man in Miami with those pants pulled up to his chest
    Kyle

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I predict Tate Stevens will outsell Buddy Jewell.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I actually wanted 5th Harmony to win but ABC* so I'm happy with Tate.

* anybody but Carly

vCash
    I'm very happy that Tate won. I honestly can't say that I thought he was better than Carly Rose ... or ... that Carly Rose was better than Tate. For me, it was like comparing an excellent orange with an excellent apple because their music styles are so different. They are both excellent at what they do and I'm sure both will have successful careers. But, I gotta admit, for some reason, Tate just stole a little piece of my heart in this competition and I ended up rooting for him to win. HUGE congrats to them both .... great job, guys!

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Tate is probably the easiest to try to market, so I'm sure Simon is happy (uhm, if it's his production company that they sign to that is). But I liked Tate so I'm glad he won.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1214 View Post
    They are both excellent at what they do and I'm sure both will have successful careers.
    Would you say they will have as successful a career as Josh Krajcik, but not quite the success of Melanie Amaro?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Would you say they will have as successful a career as Josh Krajcik, but not quite the success of Melanie Amaro?
    I think both Tate and Carly are way more marketable. Even if Tate isn't a huge success, I would still bet he would have enough moderate success to keep him from going back to his day job. The country fans clearly support him, and with the right packaging he'll do well.

Carly is a little bit more of a question mark because she's so young, but she always has musical theater to fall back on, which if she played her cards right, she could make a comfortable living doing, since she was headed down that path already.

vCash
    Leann and her team really need to get a grip on things.

vCash
    Rob said of Carly "She knows how to work a song and is learning how not to overwork a song." I really disagree with this. I liked her at first but she got to where every song had too many runs & she would put strange emphasis on some words. And she did an awful lot of posing. It was starting to make me sick. I just wanted to say "get over yourself". I also didn't like her song choices, they were all so serious. She is 13 not 43. I don't buy that kind of song.

I liked Tate & I thought he has a really good voice but I'm not really a country fan. I thought he would have a decent career without the win but I'm happy for him.

But I really warmed up to 5th Harmony. My favorite performance of the season was the one of Demi's song. I didn't get to see when they sang it with Demi because my DVR cut out. I also liked the tea party one. With the right management & some good songs, they could be a hit.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    was that a half dozen dwarves dancing behind carly?
    That was so bizarre! Were they kids?
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Wow ... negative much? Would you feel better if I said I HOPE they both will have successful careers? Because I do.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    That was so bizarre! Were they kids?
    oh you have a much more logical mind than i do, that never occurred to me

vCash
    The results are much better than the Voice, which was a major disappointment, considering I enjoy watching the Voice more than X-Factor.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast