Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Beach Bum
    vCash
    Oh my ears, Emblem 3 hurt my ears.. what are the judges talking about? Strangling cats.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Oh, that is why I don't know him. Coun'ry ain't my thang

I don't know this Bieber song, but Carly is good. Only bad thing is the kiddies screaming so loud you can't hear her.
    Last edited by Rob; 12-06-2012 at 01:32 AM.

vCash
    LA Reid needs to learn how to STFU... I love this group!
    Kyle

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i like simon's girls better than emblem 3, emblem 3 remind me of lisa simpson's non threatening boys magazine
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Good gawd CeCe was horrendous in that 2nd number.

And did Simon (or was it Mario) say Emblem 3 boys were only 16?? I thought they were like 20.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    At least 1 is 16. I thought they were older too.

Cece dreadful as Katy Perry.

Best of night were Carly and Diamond. Tate didnt make my ears bleed.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    emblem 3 sounded like some band that would greet you at disney. when i was a teacher, every girl in the choir was better than diamond. i dont get her appeal other than she seems polite.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    La is right, they sing unison most of the time, but there was some harmony in that one.

vCash
    Hmm ... I kinda liked both of Tate's performances tonight and think he should be first this week. Usually love Carly, but I didn't like her second performance (but I hate that song so maybe my view is tainted ).

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Diamond a bit dull in the second one. In fact, all of them a bit dull, crappy audience picks.

vCash
    I want Carly Rose to win this think. She made me actually enjoy a Justin Bieber song! Loved that performance!

vCash
    I didn't like either of Carly's or Diamond's songs (and it goes without saying that Cece was horrible. I dont' think it matters what she sings.) Carly is 13 & Diamond is 14. I don't really want to hear It's a Man's World from a 14 yr old or Fire in the Rain from a 13yr old.

I'm a little surprised at the level of talent at this stage. Cece & Emblem 3 really don't have very good voices although Emblem 3 sounds pretty good when they harmonize - just not when they solo. And IMO Diamond's voice is just not good enough. IMO 2 of these 3 should go home tonight. I hope it's Cece for sure.

5th Harmony's 2nd song was brilliant. I thought that performance was the best of the night. If they sing like that & if they can get good material I think they could be a big hit. Carly & Tate sounded good on both songs but I didn't LOVE either one.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Diamond a bit dull in the second one. In fact, all of them a bit dull, crappy audience picks.
    one might think the audience hates them

vCash
    Cece & Diamond out...I would have rather had Cece & Emblem 3 out but you can't have everything. I absolutely loved 5th Harmony's sing for your life. This week's ranking:
    1. Tate
    2. Carly Rose
    3. Emblem 3
    4. Fifth Harmony

I'm glad Tate is back at #1 but to be honest, I would rather have Fifth Harmony win overall than either he or Carly. I'm sure that won't happen. OTOH, no one this year is even close to as good as Melanie was tonight. I had never heard her before. She's phenomenal.

Every week I get more & more annoyed at Khloe K. I don't understand why she's there. She is not pretty in the least, she has no talent, and she does not know how to dress for her figure. If her skirts get any shorter they can change the name of the show from X Factor to X Rated. And her hair tonight....words fail.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    it's amazing how many careers 1 sex tape can launch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    Every week I get more & more annoyed at Khloe K. I don't understand why she's there. She is not pretty in the least, she has no talent, and she does not know how to dress for her figure. If her skirts get any shorter they can change the name of the show from X Factor to X Rated. And her hair tonight....words fail.
    I think Mama K. has got some dirt on Simon, and that's how Khloe got on, and stays on, the show.

I totally agree with you. Mario is a pretty good host, he doesn't need a spotter.
    Last edited by BaileyCatts; 12-07-2012 at 04:29 AM.

vCash
    So glad CeCe is gone. I was worried that the Vote for the Worst crowd would carry her to the win. Of course, I don't bother voting, so I guess I can't complain about the votes.

I'd be okay with Carly or Tate winning, since they will likely be 1-2. Emblem 3 is cute in a boy band kind of way, and they do have their moments. I kinda like them, and the one lead singer (don't know his name, had the "Hi" hat on in 2nd number last night) kinda makes me go all teenage fan-girl when he smiles. But they'll likely be 3rd. That's how I would bet it out.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I actually think the existence of Khloe K up there detracts from Mario's ability to host. Because they have to go back and forth with their lines, he comes off as cheesy. If he could just go about it at his own pace, ad lib, etc., he'd be so much better.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I actually think the existence of Khloe K up there detracts from Mario's ability to host. Because they have to go back and forth with their lines, he comes off as cheesy. If he could just go about it at his own pace, ad lib, etc., he'd be so much better.
    ita, he's so much more likable on that entertainment show he hosts where he stands out in the grove and interviews people

with kloe lurching over him, like a great dane threatening to mount a chihuahua, he somehow comes off like the biggest perv in the bar at last call.

vCash

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast