Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i believe she is drawing leopard spots on herself with a sharpie
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    But this I do know .... hate hate hate HATE that damn beyoth Cece. What the hell is that crap all over her face? Does she really think that looks attractive? Loved how she stood up there and totally lied about the other girl picking the song when Beyotch forced it on her. Man I hope she ends up getting cut after her snotty remark about how she should advance because she didn't forget her words. If she ends up making the live shows, I may have to quit watching.
    I think we'll learn a lot about Simon's intention for the show if he puts her through. If he does, it means that the rest of the season will focus on filler, not on talent. If he ditches her to focus on one of the others who has potential, he will signal that he wants a real competition. I'd love to see her have to battle one of the 13 yos for a spot. Any of the 3 is more mature.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Leopard spotted face was an obvious casting job from the first round. If she makes it through then this show is even more fake than I thought and I didn't think it could get any worse.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Has anyone been watching the last couple of nights? Leopard spot is still in but so is the other girl Paige. I don't really like either of them. Kudos to Demi for telling Cece that she could come across as unlikeable. I don't really think anyone in her house can win but to me the best one is the brown-haired girl with the blond streak. The white rapper is beyond awful & Willie is just mediocre. I think Demi has the least talented bunch & Britney has the most talented.

Of the groups, my favorites are the ones Simon put together, esp the one with the gangsta girl. She needs to get rid of the blinged out eyepatch though, it looks ridiculous. All the groups that Simon put together are better than the groups that have been together for a while. But the group with 6 guys who sang first need to boot the really blond guy. He's a weak link.

I thought LA was awful about taking the over 25 group. Apparently he likes to work with little girls. He's got a lot of talent in his people so I hope he does them justice & doesn't just throw them away. The guy with the hat who was adopted is my favorite in that group.

vCash
    I've been watching. CeCe has the best pipes in Demi's group, but she may have dug herself a voting hole by her behavior up to this point. If Demi doesn't think she'll get the votes, she'll go with baby mama for the sympathy votes.

In the kids group, there are three very polished girls. From the previews, the 13 yo boy seems to think so too.

Simon's in good shape. I think the rap group and newly assembled girl group are locks. Simon will only take one "One Direction" group and I think he's leaning towards the assembly line. Of the rest, it's a tossup on who to pick as fodder.

That leaves LA. He's got some interesting backstories to work with, so voting may not be the problem. I think he'll toss the girl cruise ship singer if she gives him any excuse. Adopted guy and tattoo guy are probably locks.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    I have watched bits and pieces. I liked Simon's rapper group with eyepatch girl, as I thought they had some charisma, and I do not like rap at all. The boys bands and the 3 sisters were generic and mediocre. The 5 girls at the end did very well, considering their ages and how they were just thrown together. some potential there. Leopard girl's talent is all in her head, and the black girl also in Demi's group; what the heck was she wearing?? Even European ice dancers wouldn't do that! AND WHY IS JUSTIN BIEBER COACHING ANYONE?!?!?!(

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i dont think leopard spots is a bad singer, she's just so annoying it doesnt matter. and there must be like 9000000 jobs in between being a recording artist and selling stamps.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Lyric da queen FTW!!! Little boy band is so outrageously awkward to look at, I can't support that. Johnny is too tall for the rest of them. Maybe it would help a little if bleach blond kid did something different with his hair? Emblem did fine- they should probably make it through. I'm curious to see more of them and if they can do different styles- I think a group like them needs a show like this to force them into some different song choices they wouldn't normally pick. Girl band seems good. Dope Crisis had more members on a youtube video but since they've gotten a total of 4 seconds of screen time, I'm assuming they don't make it.

Cece is great. She's gonna grow on y'all, you'll see.

The rest of Demi's ppl are kinda crap. Willie does not much for me, Paige wears too much makeup and I dunno if she's really authentic in any way. Like Demi, I'm not sure what to make of that cocky rap boy- at least he tried something but, erm. Jillian was ok.

LA Reid has an awful personality and I wish they would replace him.

vCash
    Paige is trying to be Whitney Houston, as she was at 19.

Cece has created a "persona". However, it's more repulsive than interesting.
    Too bad, since she can sing; and has potential.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post

Cece is great. She's gonna grow on y'all, you'll see.
    if you mean like fungus, then maybe you are right

vCash
    Who is Emblem3 connected/related to and why do I feel like they keep pushing them down my throat? They apparently had a good audition, but nothing I've seen from bootcamp to now explains why they're still on my tv?

I can't believe the rapper in Demi's group was chosen over Lyric Da Queen as a solo artist. Horrible choice. Lyric Da Queen is

Shame about the age limits for the top 24, because from what I've seen 4/5 of the made up girl group have better voices than most if not all of Demi's group. I'm not a big fan of girl groups, but I actually like them.

I actually like Cece. What you see is what you get. There's only so much crying about bullying(Jillian) and crying for the heck of it (Paige) I can take before it starts to get old.

vCash
    Is Jillian the one in Demi's group who makes all the sad faces? She gets on my last nerve. She has a decent voice but absolutely no star power.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayra View Post
    Who is Emblem3 connected/related to and why do I feel like they keep pushing them down my throat? They apparently had a good audition, but nothing I've seen from bootcamp to now explains why they're still on my tv?
    Easily explained- they (particularly the legal-aged shirtless blondie pup) are this season's eye candy. There is basically no other dudecandy this year besides Drew, so they have to keep him around. Willie and Arin are nice looking kids, but they are still too young for legal heart-throb status. I happen to think based on their audition (emblem3, that is) that they are among the better acts this season, but we'll see if they can show any range or if they will get old....

vCash
    After watching tonight, I take back my opinion that Britney has the most talented group. I like Arin & Beatrice but the others are just not good enought (IMO) right now. I think out of her group only Beatrice has the potential to win. I didn't like either of the white boys or Diamond. Carly Rose is not ready.

In LA's group, I would get rid of Tara & the black guy or maybe the guy in knitted cap (Vito?). I think the country guy will last in the competition for a while & even if he doesn't win he has a chance for a good career in Nashville. I found him very likeable. My fav of that group is the hat guy who was adopted...although I hope to never hear about it again.

BTW, I find Justin Bieber's fame completely puzzling. He's a wimpy guy with an ok but not great voice. He's just not the kind of guy I swooned over as a teen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    After watching tonight, I take back my opinion that Britney has the most talented group. I like Arin & Beatrice but the others are just not good enought (IMO) right now. I think out of her group only Beatrice has the potential to win. I didn't like either of the white boys or Diamond. Carly Rose is not ready.
    Beatrice was the girl who cried before her performance and had to stop and compose herself before singing in front of Britney. A talented girl, but IMO there was a world of difference between her and Carly Rose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtPOw1osuVY&feature=plcp

This girl is more than ready.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayra View Post
    This. She is amazing.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    ita, carly ruth is eve harrington ready

vCash
    I was impressed by Carly Rose; Beatrice isn't quite on the same level.
    Are they both only 13?

vCash
    FWIW, here are the youtube counts from the judges' houses performances so far...keeping in mind that the 17-24 and groups have been online 24 hours longer...

OVERS
    Jason 120K
    David 106K
    Vino 96K
    Tara 90K
    Daryl 79K
    Tate 72K

17-24
    Cece 294K
    Jillian 219K
    Jennel 213K
    Willie 205K
    Paige 196K
    Nick 146K

12-16
    Carly 194K
    Beatrice 117K
    Diamond 106K
    Reed 90K
    Arin 86K
    James 74K

GROUPS
    GirlGroup 427K
    BoyGroup 231K
    Lyric145 203K
    Emblem3 167K
    SisterC 149K
    Dope Crisis 120K

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    whee! jason's killing it (if you dont look at the #s of the other categories)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast