Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1003
  1. #941
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    395
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    He looks like Marat Safin's slightly dorky but even more adorable little brother. Bad choice, Elena, bad choice.
    IMO no one in history is more adorable (and probably a few other things) than Marat Safin.

  2. #942

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,864
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4691
    Quote Originally Posted by nylynnr View Post
    IMO no one in history is more adorable (and probably a few other things) than Marat Safin.
    i agree that

    interessting her 'nick' is 'shindlerslist'; this was the program they won junior worlds with, i really liked their skating back then and the program. would be great to see it again as seniors.

  3. #943
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ubering Max Aaron, Bobrova/Soloviev,Sotnikova, Gordi Pots!!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    571
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Julia Antipova/Nodari M. SP at Russian Cup IV scored 56.24

    Not bad for her since she just started skating pairs. Needs more speed and flow. Hate his costume

  4. #944
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    First date with Elena? Although people have been saying they've been together for a year. Maybe his first date with the girl with whom he's cheating on Elena.
    And why do you think it's with a girl and not a guy?

  5. #945

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,864
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4691
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemestone View Post
    Julia Antipova/Nodari M. SP at Russian Cup IV scored 56.24

    Not bad for her since she just started skating pairs. Needs more speed and flow. Hate his costume
    thanks for the vid.

    her solo jump was as bad as lubovs
    but nice to see him again. pair looked good together, for this short time.
    very slow, but they can work on that. i´d like to see what they can achieve in future.

  6. #946

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,864
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4691
    so excited for the first clash of riazanova/tkachenko and pushkash/guerrerio this season.

    this years fight fpr 3rd spot in ice dance is freaking awesome with monko/khaliavin, sinitsina/zhiganshin, starygina/volobuiev.

    hard to see, that 4 of this 5 will have no international championship (unless number 3 three clashes az euros). every other country would be amazed sending those teams.

  7. #947
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    6,296
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemestone View Post
    Julia Antipova/Nodari M. SP at Russian Cup IV scored 56.24

    Not bad for her since she just started skating pairs. Needs more speed and flow. Hate his costume
    I hope that horrid 3 toe attempt from her was just a fluke and she can at least do it reasonably well sometimes, becuase I'm really impressed by the potential they have!

  8. #948

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,679
    vCash
    532
    Rep Power
    16655
    The pair has definitely potential, but unfortunately she doesn't have Lubov' quality of projecting the program into audience.
    Julia keeps looking down all the time. For example in step sequence - every time some more difficult tun is coming (which is quite frequently), she looks down and then immediately her head goes up again. So she is constantly nodding (head down/up/down/up/down/up).

  9. #949
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    68
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Yelena Matveeva, an outstanding Russian(Soviet) choreographer began to work with Ilinych-Katsalapov. She choreographed programs for Moiseeva-Minenkov, Klimova-Ponomarenko, Slutskaya, Kondrashova

  10. #950

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Staring at the ocean, anywhere anytime
    Posts
    9,866
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    11372
    Is there a hint she is replacing the horrible Ghost program, or is she supposed to be doing something to improve it (: like getting rid of the spoken lines)

  11. #951
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,234
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Sotnikova deleted her social media accounts...twitter, formspring. wonder if that was a demand from her coach in response to her poor peformances . Humans are social animals, cutting her off from ways to interact with others is unlikely to resolve the issues in her skating...In any event, I'll miss the cute pictures she always seemed to post on her twitter account, the skaters at CSKA all seem very close!

  12. #952
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,807
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    11008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca_Russe View Post
    And why do you think it's with a girl and not a guy?
    Anything is possible, but I have never heard of Morozov dating a man, only women (and lots of them).

    Quote Originally Posted by IRIS1975 View Post
    Yelena Matveeva, an outstanding Russian(Soviet) choreographer began to work with Ilinych-Katsalapov. She choreographed programs for Moiseeva-Minenkov, Klimova-Ponomarenko, Slutskaya, Kondrashova
    Thank God! At least someone recognizes there's a problem.

  13. #953

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,679
    vCash
    532
    Rep Power
    16655
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Sotnikova deleted her social media accounts...twitter, formspring. wonder if that was a demand from her coach in response to her poor peformances . Humans are social animals, cutting her off from ways to interact with others is unlikely to resolve the issues in her skating...In any event, I'll miss the cute pictures she always seemed to post on her twitter account, the skaters at CSKA all seem very close!
    You don't know what was the reason. Maybe she was getting too much abuse from her so called fans...

  14. #954
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Sotnikova deleted her social media accounts...twitter, formspring. wonder if that was a demand from her coach in response to her poor peformances . Humans are social animals, cutting her off from ways to interact with others is unlikely to resolve the issues in her skating...In any event, I'll miss the cute pictures she always seemed to post on her twitter account, the skaters at CSKA all seem very close!
    Instagram still works though.

  15. #955

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,679
    vCash
    532
    Rep Power
    16655
    Does anyone have the link for Antipova-Maisuradze FS from russian Cup IV?

  16. #956
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,467
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    awesome
    Tuk Tuk in GPF ?

  17. #957

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    832
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    545
    Tuk has 22 points and edges out Gao with 22 points on total scores.

    3 have already qualified ( Korpi, Lipnit and Wagner)

    There are 3 people who can get 24 points next week ( Asada, Suzuki, Agnes) and 2 who can get 22 with a win ( Gedevan and Li) ...so Tuk has to wait and see if 22 gets her through the various placements at NHK.

  18. #958
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,467
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedge View Post
    Tuk has 22 points and edges out Gao with 22 points on total scores.

    3 have already qualified ( Korpi, Lipnit and Wagner)

    There are 3 people who can get 24 points next week ( Asada, Suzuki, Agnes) and 2 who can get 22 with a win ( Gedevan and Li) ...so Tuk has to wait and see if 22 gets her through the various placements at NHK.
    but shouldn't that mean Agnes has to finish 2nd in NHK ?

  19. #959

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    832
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by love_skate2011 View Post
    but shouldn't that mean Agnes has to finish 2nd in NHK ?
    Mao can get 24 or more with 1/2/3/4
    Suzuki can get 24 or more with 1/2/3
    Agnes can get 24 or more with 1/2..so Agnes could finish 1st or 2nd.
    Last edited by Sedge; 11-17-2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: spelling

  20. #960

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,647
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    42986
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedge View Post
    There are 3 people who can get 24 points next week ( Asada, Suzuki, Agnes)
    And Nagasu (9 points) if she wins.

    and 2 who can get 22 with a win ( Gedevan and Li)
    And Haruka Imai (she also has 7 points).
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •